Dragon Kin in the Future?

captainpoet

I was reading the latest letters in the post bag and came across this which makes me think that dragon kin might be coming out eventually. Mostly because the k-in kin is capitalized.

dragonkin5nm.png

Post your opinions, but I just hope that if the dragonkin do come out they're easier than the ones robert the strong fought.

captain_poet.png

Paul said they would be a MAJOR addition to the storyline in the future.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

4w4m4g4wd..m4yb3 th3y wi11 dr0p dr4g0n pl4t3 th4t h45 w1ng5 4nd u c4n fly acr055 r5!!!!!

lmao im jkin that would be gr8 cuz as a high level i would enjoy a new dragon to kill to get new dragon stuff.. id definitly prefer a dragon to a chaos elemental :roll:

I also saw that! I was wonderin if they would be a big update in the future.

Probably is going to be a big update. New quest maybe?

Oh and there was a letter in there hinting about new amulets too. Go to general.

Sakura218.jpeg

Sakura218%20-Tip.It%20Events%20Team.png

Umm..... Whats dragonkin

In Tail of Two Cats, you had to find out about Bob's past, and learned that he was a great warrior who fought against monsters called the dragonkin, the ancestors of dragons, and lead to their extinction.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Actually, that is old news from before "A tail of two cats." Anyway, Nefertite or whatever the name of the cat is at sophanem talks about a legendary warrior named Robert that fought dragonkin. Also, I seriously doubt that the dragonkin were made extinct since if you noticed they were very powerful in magic. Dragonkin are also what some could arguably say are half-dragons since they stand on legs, have wings, and are very powerful with magic that looks like the magic of Zaros the Empty. As well as previously stated dragonkin were the ancestos of dragons and the modern versions of dragons came from them, which intrigues me since if the "elder dragons" were to die then all of Gielenor would be destroyed...so how dragonkin could exist before elder dragons did I don't know UNLESS dragonkin and elder dragons are the same thing.

captain_poet.png

Sorry, I really don't hang around in the desert area much, and didn't even do that cat quest in the desert until Tail of Two Cats came out. And about the being extinct, I was only talking about the legends around it. They are believed to be extinct, but if they are coming back, then they obviously aren't extinct.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Sorry, I really don't hang around in the desert area much, and didn't even do that cat quest in the desert until Tail of Two Cats came out. And about the being extinct, I was only talking about the legends around it. They are believed to be extinct, but if they are coming back, then they obviously aren't extinct.

Technically nothing in Runescape can become extinct, as it will respawn 20-30 seconds later in the same location. :roll:

Umm..... Whats dragonkin

In Tail of Two Cats, you had to find out about Bob's past, and learned that he was a great warrior who fought against monsters called the dragonkin, the ancestors of dragons, and lead to their extinction.

Oh yeah :oops: .

Thanks lol.

cyco_1.jpg

In the Recipe for Disaster quest, where you have to get that token that shows the dragon fairy; He says that he had given the token to a great hero = Dragonkin. I believe that this hero wanted to become a great black dragon. :lol:

Lol, there are as many theories as there are rs players, and it's (nearly?) impossible to say what they are going to add to this game and when.

I'm still a bit confused :?

You mean the would be more dragons?

Oh goodie goodie :D

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Actually, that is old news from before "A tail of two cats." Anyway, Nefertite or whatever the name of the cat is at sophanem talks about a legendary warrior named Robert that fought dragonkin. Also, I seriously doubt that the dragonkin were made extinct since if you noticed they were very powerful in magic. Dragonkin are also what some could arguably say are half-dragons since they stand on legs, have wings, and are very powerful with magic that looks like the magic of Zaros the Empty. As well as previously stated dragonkin were the ancestos of dragons and the modern versions of dragons came from them, which intrigues me since if the "elder dragons" were to die then all of Gielenor would be destroyed...so how dragonkin could exist before elder dragons did I don't know UNLESS dragonkin and elder dragons are the same thing.

they are nothing of half dragon, the current dragons are sopposed to be weaker and unevolved versions of the true dragons (the kin)

im pretty sure they were extinct because of lack of food and conditions requiered, or were just killed off, i dont really remember what the books in the old mans house said, and as far as i know, they are the elder dragons.

thay do also need a 1 april joke...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

thay do also need a 1 april joke...

well we can count on them to think of something. probably along the lines of the dragon plates or the horses that they have already done.

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!