i was called noob....

swordofurza

so i thought the "hyt" thing is an awesome idea and i couldnt wait to try it.... so for the past day and a half i have sat in populated area's while fletching choping sellin buyin ect... i got my very first responce about 5 min. ago....

"Look at me im the hyt noob"

wtf?....thats what the community has come to i guess...

he knows what hyt is and chooses to call me noob instead of having a good time....o well :?

That was a rather rude and unwarrented response.

But hey, maybe you should be grateful that he stated a reason for calling you a noob.

About a year ago I was called noob by someone 20 combat lvls lower than I was while searching for a drawer for a clue scroll. Then the person promptyly left. Never figured out why someone would waste time to follow me into an empty building just to call me a noob...

He's probably just jelaous because he knows that tipit is better then runehq :o (it is)
runehq is teh cr4p

hyt 4 lyfe!

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

He's probably just jelaous because he knows that tipit is better then runehq :o (it is)
You are correct sir!

But I have always wondered why the majority of people I meet are HQ'ers and not Tip.iter's?

(In world 9! :x )

dragonforce-1.jpg

Its sad to see some one be called a "hyt noob" just because they were trying to be friendly, but don't worry about it, Almost everyone gets called a noob at one point, just continue to be friendly and good things will come of it.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

You are correct sir!

But I have always wondered why the majority of people I meet are HQ'ers and not Tip.iter's?

(In world 9! :x )

Perhaps they stole our Home World? Yeah, people like that are probally HQers...

I've never meet HYT exept in TET parties/events lol

World 64!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Who cares noob...

LOL

[wisdom] you are the noob and to be funny, dont laugh at your own "jokes"[/wisdom]

urza-- i saw you at seer's bank after reading this topic and gave you an hyt! :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!