THE NEW ORDER OR POTATO?!?!?!?!?!?

Darkluniux

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potato Mitology and Religion.

The potato is more powerfull than cabbage and Chuck Norrys together.

The potato is the great god of the Light and Darkness.

The potato is the alfa and the omega.

The potato is the Genesis and the Apocalipsis.

The potato sometimes appears under the name of Guthix.

The potato is yellow and sometimes brown.

The potato created the world 1337 years ago, the potato created the sun and the moon, the day and the night, the potato created the air, fire, water, earth, body, cosmic, nature, law, death and blood runes, the potato created all the creatures of the world, including the evil cabbage.

The cabbage wanted all the power of the gods, so the potato make the cabbage a god. The cabbage tried to destruy the potato to get all the power, then the ARCH-TATERS appear, they protect the Potato and become the evil cabbage in a terrenal demon.

The cabbage to get revenge founded the Order of Cabbage to get followers and destroy the great Potato. The all powerfull potato created the Order Of Potato to destroy the evil and make justice forever. The potato Wrote "LA PROFEZZIA"

The sun will become red

The moon will become green

But anyways i will rule here.

The cabbage will be pwned

Like a little Girl

And i will say: Get him for the grill!

Dies irae dies illa

Soelvet saeclum in fabylla

teste Potato [bleep] Sybilla

DIRECT FROM THE ORDER OF POTATO WEBSITE

im not part of either group and i understand the cabbage people....but these potato people are nuts !!!!!!!!!!!111111

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Omg, clan war!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Dies irae dies illa

Soelvet saeclum in fabylla

teste Potato [bleep] Sybilla

Omg, that is lyrics for the requiem mass... Well, is David, not Potato and the traduction from latin is:

Day of wrath will be that day

The days will become ash

they was profetized by david and sybilla

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Yes they are, there a cabbage picking clan. :roll:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

No, they are a cult.

And what's so great about potatoes, anyway? Cabbage could own a potato any day.

potatoes>cabbage irl, cabbage>potatoes in mysterious cults irl 8)

order of cabbage is so hot, who else could have such cool people?

R.I.P. Shiva

No, they are a cult.

And what's so great about potatoes, anyway? Cabbage could own a potato any day.

potatoes>cabbage irl, cabbage>potatoes in mysterious cults irl 8)

order of cabbage is so hot, who else could have such cool people?

They are just vegetables! Illuminatis rules!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Well, potato is tasty. Cabbage is good too, but we get tired of it quickly. Ever heard of cabbage lasagna? It's delicious, instead of noodles, it's cabbage leaves.

But potato IS tasty..

2480+ total

The OoC will always remain...there are other groups that try to take over, but it never happens. They pose no threat. The OoC is and will always be great because of the community that it has.

Btw, I donated the r2h at one of the first major drop parties of the OoC. Too bad I never had the time to help out more...fun cult.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

not that i like spamming or anything... lol but a blackbane can you please tell these people the ooc is a cult not a clan itll get annoying if you dont with all these spammers spamming i feel you are the only one you can convince them

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

Would they then be the O.o.P's?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

ok i find ooc pretty sad for a clan(not cult, becuz cults r relegious and someone of ooc said we r not a relegious cult) :roll: stupid :roll:

You moron... Do you think it's cool making fun of a dead person? I hope many bad things happen to you

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

OoC will always be the number 1 cult, and nothing will change that. Especially not a bunch of wannabes who can't even come up with something REMOTELY original...

Collecting 1 million of a certain item... ok so it's not original, but it's still a good idea. I remember some guy was trying to collect 1 million stews! That's quite a good idea for a cult thing to do. But collecting 1 million potatoes? It's just ANOTHER vegetable. That's so unoriginal.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here