.:.:FREAKY FORSESTERS:.:.

dzguplcmuw

Saw someone that got him at karamja dock fishing.

But i never got one... :(

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maging guards on mypure.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I really need your help, guys. I was fishing/cooking on Karamja and triggered this random event. I had gone from 17 to 31 in fishing in The problem is that now I cannot figure out how to leave! I have killed bird after bird but there is no escape! He just keeps telling me that I need to kill the Phesant with X feathers (or whatever his message is). I killed the correct number and nothing happened. Then I started killing everything in site and nothing happened. I filed a bug report this afternoon. Is there any way to be released from this purgatory?

Please help,

Andrewus

One time i whas woodcutting and second time ( Week or 2 ago ) I was at hillz in wildy, i see lvl 70, want to att, suddenly the freaky forester comes and takes me away, that 70 didnt had any food and skulled with full rune, my friend killed him (thats how we know about the food), i was so pissed off but i got lederhosen leggz, now hat and i got it all bish :shock:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8