the FACTS about random events.

Dharockslayer

Fact 3: You wont get randoms in banks ( highly doubt this but i dont got 6k yews on me :P , so it still needs testing)

this is wrong...i always get randoms in bank.

for example:zombies when burying bones

Who would bury bones in a bank?

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

i got my gravediggers in the middle of a fight too. and if rukano's theory is correct, i don't see world 1 varrock west bank floodin with randoms?

have you ever been fishing in catherby its not even funny how many random event to goes on there in an hour. its always whirlpool so we move, that fishing spot dissappears we all move, someone gets a troll they move or fight, someone gets a gaint fish they get their thing blown a few squares, someone gets sandwhich lady the get samcked in the head and get tele to the desert :)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• 10 months later...
well, if you want to avoid zombies or shades I asume that burying bones while you're already being attacked would work. just smack a chicken then turn auto retaliate off and bury all your bones. maybe you wouldn't get leo either? I doubt jagex would interupt you in the middle of a fight :evil:

in any case, you don't get any other random events while fighting, so I think it would work

you do get random events while fighting. at level 19 in the security stronghold on my pure i was attacked by 4 red spiders and a lv 69 (why 69?)

evil chicken decided to attack me at the same time. I couldn't even escape 3 spaces away before i died. :boohoo:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Fact 3 is: WRONG!

I once buried 3000 bones in the bank, and I had 3 Shades and 5 Zombies.

However, lately I buried 2000 bones in the bank, and I had nothing, but that's why they call it Random he.

But it's WRONG!

you can't get randums in a bank anymore

Getting another sig

[removed]

High-alching is almost like a random-event magnet, especially if you do it in a populated world. I was alching 1k yew longs in world 2 yesterday. I ended up getting evil bob 3 times, prison pete 2 times, 1 M.O.M, and finally, freaky forrester! I finally got freaky forrester (he's my favorite random because the clothes he gives look sweet). :D :thumbsup:

fighterhwk.png

Fact 3 is: WRONG!

I once buried 3000 bones in the bank, and I had 3 Shades and 5 Zombies.

However, lately I buried 2000 bones in the bank, and I had nothing, but that's why they call it Random he.

But it's WRONG!

you can't get randums in a bank anymore

whens anymore? cuz gotten one within the last month i think, pretty sure u cant get randoms that atk and kill, but u can still get mimes, moms, etc..

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

I noticed you get a lot more chances of getting mimes while standing still doing nothing, and doing combat (especially daggannoths and shadow warriors).

2480+ total

Fact 4: getting faster kwantities of a certain item will get you a random event faster.

Um, what? Am I missing something here? This doesnt make any sense. :-k

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

a random can happen every time an action is made or you click. excluding some minigames, such as fight caves and cw

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

At the duel arena, where u stand to look at the fights, I heard that you don't get any randoms, I haven't tried myself, but a lot of people alch there in world 22, and for the time I was there, watching, no one had a random, so I'm assuming it's true.

2480+ total

lol i know one: if you stand in one place in the wildi long enough with a clan, bunches of people get randoms. i saw this, with about 1k people all of them got randoms. there were sandwich ladies, genies, strange plants, and lots of others, lol it went into total pandemonium. i laughed :twisted:

I like bananas :) peanut butter jelly time!!! peanut butter jelly time!!!

seabees4.png

seabees4.gif

BANANAS%20FTW!!!.png

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

• 3 months later...

the place you are at affects randoms you can get.

at minotaurs in stronhold of security i often get: mysterious old man (box, present, quick game, maze,...) mime, forester, sergeant

while at bandit camp: genie, and mysteriuos old man (box, present)

and at mossies: leo the digger, zombie, shade, and mysterious old man (...)

All these by burrying bones

To be or not to be 65 prayer...

I ranged over 6k fire giants and would cut all the gems they dropped and alch all the semi decent drops. If I timed my alching/cutting right I could guarantee a random every 2nd or 3rd time. I clicked the alch/cut gem as soon as the giant was killed and voila - the 'not so random' would appear.

More often than not it was Dr Jekyl, or MoM - rarely got genie at fire giants.

Recently I have been training hunter and have received more than 20 genies wile hunting. I have never had a teleport random while hunting (maze, Evil Bob, etc) although the sandwhich lady visits every now and again.