~ Omg, found a Santa Hat while training! ~

Chaos_Reborn

Ashes and red bead work better. =)

~Dave

Yeah, I edited, I remembered that it was ashes, not bones lol. Would look like torn apart santa hat if you used bones.

~ Cheers everybody ~

Admit if you really thought that it was a real santa hat :P

Lol, I remeber when my friend (that introduced me to RS) came over and we where playing on his account (f2p)and we saw that and we thought it was actully a Santa! :lol:

Good April Fools Joke :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I knew that :P

My mate made this thing (Animated signature) and it's like:

Fr33 santa !?!?!?! pl0x?!?!?!?!?!

Then it has 2 noobs and they say: Santa y3s!?!?!?!

And the man drops the red bead and ashes.

And the man goes: l0l ch00bs...

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Lol nice april fools.

I stood in varrock bank shouting Free P-hats!!! :lol:

Lol, this isn't anything new. You'll always find some noobs shouting something to this effect no matter where you go. :wink:

oh man good joke you got us (try again when you can afford a rare and arent scared to drop it for less than a minute)

Yes, I could've done that with a red halloween mask today if I wanted to. The only reason that the santa idea came up was because a friend of mine posted that he got a santa on my forum. At that instant, I remembered that I had a "fake" screenshot of a santa hat among my approximately 400 RS screenies and decided to post it here as a joke.

Be aware, I'm comming up with something more unexpected next year :twisted:

oh man good joke you got us (try again when you can afford a rare and arent scared to drop it for less than a minute)

Yes, I could've done that with a red halloween mask today if I wanted to. The only reason that the santa idea came up was because a friend of mine posted that he got a santa on my forum. At that instant, I remembered that I had a "fake" screenshot of a santa hat among my approximately 400 RS screenies and decided to post it here as a joke.

Be aware, I'm comming up with something more unexpected next year :twisted:

Hey! that means you took the idea from me! Lol didn't realize that.

April Fools don't count unless they're before 12PM, otherwise you're the Fool. :wink:

But I did make it didn't I? I posted this topic at about 5 PM.

5PM is AFTER 12PM... 12PM is midday (I know it should be 12AM because it goes 10AM, 11AM... 12PM <---- wdf?!) - and traditionally (but who really cares about tradition) april fools should be carried out before midday.

But since everyone here visits the boards from different timezones, who's to say when midday is anyway.

And yes it fooled me :oops: - but I told my clan I was leaving them this morning, and I had been a DI spy for 9 months :lol:

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here