What is your Favourite and least Favourite Specials and why?

headhunter2006

During my last post about Dragon claws, there was alot of talk involving specials, and I would like people to post here and talk about what they think if speacials, which one is there favourite and least favourite etc.

Personnally I like the dragon dagger special, because if you use the speciaL against some1 with a 2h or hally 4 times in a row, you will hit 16 times when they only hit four times!. My least favourite is rune claws, as not do they become slower but the attack bonus is minimal.

Waht are your views? Please post! :D

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite Spec: Drag Dagger, why? I can double for 11 eight times.... Ive gotten some 1337 loot from doin that lol

Least Favorite: Magic Longbow, why? It garuntees (sp?) a hit.. most of the time it's a one....

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Fave spec is d2h, i use it at bandit tavern for extra xp.

Least favourite spec is whip, jagex really screwed it over.

Why is it the best spec in the game is on a 30k weapon? and items like whips,mauls,d scim, have useless specs.

Favourite special is the dagger spec especially against unarmoured people. With those new barrows gloves i've hit 32, 29 with a spec so you can hit some of the highest damage in the game with a bit of luck and a cheap dagger.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Favorite Spec: Drag Dagger, why? I can double for 11 eight times.... Ive gotten some 1337 loot from doin that lol

Least Favorite: Magic Longbow, why? It garuntees (sp?) a hit.. most of the time it's a one....

about the magic long bow part i never hit 1s with that special its the best for wildy with range pot i hit like 1713 special and 11 15 non special.

fav: magic short, cuz it always help me in wildy

worst: d long, it doesnt really hit high or do that much at all

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

d dagger is best by far and u get more than one use of the special, whip is worst, even when u use the special you will most likely get a 0, dragon spear is also crap, but who fight with that anyway, d long = ok, d baxe = ok, d scimmy is almost ok, d hally = sometimes good.

Specials I like: Magic shortbow, Excalibur, Dragon Long, Dragon Scimmy, Dragon dagger (all varieties), Dragon battleaxe, dragon 2h, granite maul

Specials I dislike: Mace, Whip, Rune claws, magic longbow

If they arn't listed I dont dislike or like them, which means I use them, but not as often as the ones I like.

Dds will win most favourite special hands down, I mean you can spec 4 times, the power of the weapon is increased and to top it of you can do 6 poison damage too :shock:

Close second best will probably be the d mace, you can hit amazing high numbers with it and you get 4 tries aswell.

Whip special is probably worst. Whenever I train with a whip I allways bring a dds to spec, then switch back to the whip. D scimmy spec is pretty worthless too, never liked it.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

High damage specials are cool, but I have to agree with tuba that DarkLight's special is pretty cool. The worse imo is probably the dragon spear, but the mage bow is pretty close because I can never hit with the spec.

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

Brilliant! A great range of views from a great range of people. Maybe Jagex should release a special-restore potion for herblore.

Would this be a good idea, Yes or No?

Please post!

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

Best----> DDS gotta be the best it hits fast and high

Worst--> Magic short bow..... Ever since they changed it to 55% drain it doesn't seem worth it to waste a special that in my book hit double zeros alot. Along with whip it's the worst because it hits more zeros anddrains alot.

Best specs for training: excalibur and dragon battleaxe (for thier stats modifiers)

Worst training specs: whip, d scimmy, d spear

Best pking specs: dragon dagger, mace (if lucky)

Worst pking specs: long, scim (unless praying), whip (to some extent), and worst of all magic longbow, and even perhaps the msb (too many misses)

sigsn9.jpg

Favorite special: Soulshot

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/spec ... ulshot.jpg

Most powerful special: Puncture

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/spec ... ncture.jpg

Most useful special: Rampage

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/spec ... ampage.jpg

Best looking special: Clobber

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/spec ... lobber.jpg

Least favorite special: Retainer

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/spec ... vandis.jpg

Brilliant! A great range of views from a great range of people. Maybe Jagex should release a special-restore potion for herblore.

Please post!

I thought about this a while ago, but was thinking more along the lines of a special attack restore prayer, that has a double a double restore rate for the special attack like rapid heal with hitpoints and stat restore for all stats except combat.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Please post!

I thought about this a while ago, but was thinking more along the lines of a special attack restore prayer, that has a double a double restore rate for the special attack like rapid heal with hitpoints and stat restore for all stats except combat.

nooooo!!! you know how many pures will get those pots just to keep trying to ko with spec? prayer sounds good but it needs a higher drain rate than rapid heal :wink:

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore