every one must know....

swordofurza

so i was singing nirvana songs in catheryby.....about an hour of it goes by........about 9 people are calling me a singer noob......some one finaly says "every one shut up!" followed by "he is singing nirvana! shut up every one, im trying to listen!"

so i gave him my warrior helm (im so poor right now i dont even have full rune)

people should be nice....

You gave him a warriors helmet? I can see the future

Big Noob: phr33 5t00f p10x!

Other noob: WC lvls?

You: 98

Other noob: ha 99, noob

Big Noob: he aint a noob, he cool

Other Noob: noob *leaves*

You: Thx

Big noob: Now cuz i help u, give me phr33 5t00f p10x!

:roll: Not saying the thing you did was bad...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

cool. Great thing you did. I would wast time though and type it. It just go do somthing else.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

cool. Great thing you did. I would wast time though and type it. It just go do somthing else.

He just wants more post count

and to look like a good person

(im not saying he isnt)

but it does sound like bragging a little bit...

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Good for you for being a nice guy...I'm too greedy... =]

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Thousands of people give others free things daily. There isnt really a need to "brag" (for lack of better words) about it on these forums.

And just so you know, typing lyrics is far different from singing them. Not only is it annoying, but it spams up the chat, and Jagex told me that I can report chat spam as offensive language :D

He just wants more post count

you too :roll:

anyways, it was nice to give a warrior helm to some stranger, although i would just reward him with "ty"

I gave away 120k when i was bored the other day.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Well done.

Reminds me of when this guy around level 60 was boasting in a bank saying how he was the richest there so I ask him how much he had and he said 3mil and I said nice and he gave me 150k. Oh I wish I was kind lol.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

so i was singing nirvana songs in catheryby.....about an hour of it goes by........about 9 people are calling me a singer noob......some one finaly says "every one shut up!" followed by "he is singing nirvana! shut up every one, im trying to listen!"

so i gave him my warrior helm (im so poor right now i dont even have full rune)

people should be nice....

This is a completley pointless topic. The nine calling you a singer noob were fully justified. Personally, if I was there I would have tried to tele you elsewhere.

Being nice would have been giving the warrior helm to a poor person. The listener flattered you, so you rewarded him. I would hate to see you in Lumbridge, world 15.

Offline and unavailable.