CALLING ALL TIP.IT USERS, DRAWBALL IS UPON US!!!!

Krazyck

ok, so i found this site off a different forum, (somethingawful.com), and i absolutly loved the idea. basically, there is this site called http://www.drawball.com *** DO NOT CLICKY YET*** .

Now, what i propose, is that we make our mark on the world, MS paint style. some of you may have heard of this site,some may not. basically, its a huge ball, in which you are alloted a specific amount of ink and can draw whatever you may wish. your drawing will remain there until such time that it is drawn over by someone(s) else. there is already some damn impressive stuff there, and the best ones are the huge scale ones, as they stick out even when zoomed fully out,. here is a Screen shot of the beast-

drawball11qy.png

now this is the full zoomed out version.... note the badass mario/yoshi at the low part of the piture... awesome... there is a war between the Japanese and the Koreans going on, if you will notice the word pepsi in the middle, well, suffice it to say that used to be the korean flag, altered by many, many people.

you can also click the history arrows neat the top left corner of the ball to see all the major changes to the ball, its very interesting to see some images appear and dissapear, you can even go to the very first ever image made! also, there is a hall of fame for some REALLY impressive drawings, check em out!

now that you have a little background info, you may now click the link- explore a bit, check out the art work, zoom in on stuff, its really cool! ( there are some things so well done they are protected from vandalism, someone even made "the last supper", but that one is vandalizable :twisted: )

http://www.drawball.com

however, do not use any ink yet.... we each only get a certain amount, and if we want to make a massive mark on this thing, we need all the ink we can get. just think of the possibilities... this is just an example of what i was thinking of.

tips9jc.png

ok ok.. for those of you who have already clicked the link, and seen how massive some of those pictures are, this probably isnt feasable without the support of like the entire forum.. (but who says we cant get the support of the whole forum :wink: TET, wanna get involved? :P) but something like that, and this sort of gives you an idea of the possiblities of an attack with the support of a whole forum. this is a REAL example of the awesomeness of a group effort by a forum (again, somethingawful)

sagrnade6nn.png

that is just freakin sweet, and i think it would be really kickin rad to see something like this done by our very own tip.it

if there is a large amount of interest, we may be able to work together on this thing and have, if only for a week or so, the glory that we SO deserve :D 8) :wink:

even if there is no interest in doing the massive project, at least check it out, it is totally worth your time. :)

lastly, i will circle some Points of interest, so you can check them out (or mess with them :twisted: )

drawballedited8za.png

there are so many more cool things, these are just a few i noticed.

well? :wink:

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Very cool site. I did my bit for the Scottish flag in the bottom right edge, since it was the nearest to an english flag that I could see.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Krazyck, are you sure you don't have stairs in your house?

what the heck? this guy sent me a pm asking the exact same question... i dont get it??? :shock: :shock: :? :shock: :shock: :?: :?:

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

I dont think we should go the tip.it logo..It would be too hard and noobs would just mess it up..I think we should just have in massive black TIP.IT or something like that, right across the middle...Ill start it =)

Hey.

Okay right..ive used my ink, and ive decided to try and turn the pepsi sign into a giant TIP.IT. We can convert the P, ive already coloured most of the bottom of the P in black..I just need help from everyone to make the P black, and turn it into a T. And then we can start on the TIP.IT.

With the right backing it wont take that long.

Hey.

This thread was a good idea. No way on Earth anything as coordinated as this will work. The only reason why it works on SA is because it has thousands of concurrent users, it is an interesting little graffiti board but nothing more.

Krazyck, are you sure you don't have stairs in your house?

You know s/he reads the forums, who cares about the stupid stairs, lol?

I don't suppose there's a way to get more ink? Does it, like, renew every day?

I used mine on the P : P

Yep, it recharges overtime. The best way to save up some major ink is to use a little of the original 15% and then wait till it fills up to 100%, and then go crazy.