~-~ Your Personal "Lol" Average ~-~

Blubber

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I realized "lol" meant "laughing out loud", I only say lol in very humorous situations that make me laugh IRL, even if not loud. So, maybe I say lol like once a day.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Im pretty easily amused, and probably say it about 5-10 times in any given extended conversation, and probably 30 times an hour

- EDR 98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

lol sometimes i just feel like lolling up my frases so I start and end them that way lol

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

An hour? Probably 5-10 times. I personally try to avoid using 'LOL' as replacement for something else, and I never use it at the end of every sentance.

The way I see it, if it's not funny, there's no reason to use LOL.

~ Rose

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

I say it a lot. I usually say it when I have nothing else to say.

Pretty much the same for me. I do try to mix it up with "cool" and other short phrases every now and then. Acutall, in RS I hardly ever say it, not much to "lol" about, but I use it all the time for ims

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

I never say it. I hate people that say it too, because i doubt they are really laughing out loud.

95% of the time i actually laugh when i say it

lawl

we should do a post so that everyone expresses their lol feeling and everytime they need to they can post "lol"

lol

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

i just say it when someone says a crappy joke and i just wanna lol it away so pretty much (if u count msn too) like 100 times an hour

ouch.....

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

I like to say lol alot these days, even if I mine someone else's rock and get the ore I say "lol" and he/she says "lol". I actually say rofl too, like when I'm in the dwarven mines mining I sometimes say "Die foolish scorpions, die!" and then "Rofl" or something. :lol:

I guess about two times and hour "rofl" and 15 times "lol"

BTW, why is this in general P2P? Is "lol" a members only feature? :lol:

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

On generally intelligent chat, I don't use it.

I don't reply on random comments.

So, I only use it when I am trying to point out other person's excessive lol usage.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?