f2pers/former members: 5 things you'd like added to f2p?

ixfd64

Well. i would NEVER play F2p. i think i can afford to work a half hour of work to buy a silly game.

but i know your all going to hate me, but i dont think you guys deserve anything :-P not like your paying for anything, and dont you know the old saying "nothing is free"

but i do agree you guys need more bank space. :):)

mysig11sv5.png

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm f2p (though It's not becuase I'm a cheapscape or don't have the money, my parents just don't trust anything over the internet, whether it's liscened or not.) and here's some stuff that I'd love to see.

1. More bank space, even if it's just like 4 or 5 slots, I'd be happy.

2. Team capes, nothing more anoying then accidently attacking your own teamate.

3. Colored boots, I mean, we've got colored gloves, so why not the boots. I'm not even asking for armored boots, just some more boots so you don't see everyong walking around with the same brown.

4. Enchanted rings, right now that's just a waste of a slot for what your wearing. Though I'm saying high level rings, just like up to rubby, mabye like diamonds, but I'm not particular. I'd be happy with enchanted sapphire rings

5. Snare. As of now, the low level bind is almost a waste of runes. By the time you can even get an attack off he's unsnared, which in my oppinion is completly pointless, especially if you pk solo, like I do a lot of the time.

Though here are some things that I don't think f2p players, like myself, need.

1. Castle wars/duels/other minigames. While these would be some of the first things I'd check out if I ever got members, I really don't think f2p deserves it. Heck, this is one of the main draws for people to become p2p, so it'd be pointless for jagex to move it to f2p.

2. Member's skills. They're called members skills for a reason, because only members can use them, and are able to use them.

3. Better armor/weapons. While I would love for them to put in a lvl 50 defense armor/weapons for f2p, I just don't think they should.

1bankspace

2team capes

3ability to fletch shortbows longbows and arrows up to iron(ultra reasonable)

4pure essance at 60 rc(if you do that in f2p u r quite dedicated) to craft caos but be ablr to telly to the alter with a gate that requires like 1chaos rune to pass through) i dunno but there should be away that you can go to the chaos alter but not travel to other members areas.

5ability to thieve a level 2 man/women

Chaos altar is around 10-20 wildy, it's allredy at a nonmembers area

• 2 weeks later...

1. A better place to fish lobsters

2. A new guild

3. Something more interesting to craft the hard leather bodies

Just a few things, not like we are going to get it anyway :)

Jaskkes.png

I only want one thing: the spell "Snare".

It is in the F2P spell level limit anyway.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I think F2p just are complaining about nothing. How much IS $5?! It might be a bit flamy but I mean: Look at it that F2p is a demo of the game. You CAN train skills up to 99 and you CAN get 200m cooking xp etc. You CAN get 126cb and you can buy party hats and wear them. You can still enjoy the game quite well..

Although: If I don't have the ability to get members for some reason I would say:

1. Bank space.

2. More areas to go to..

3. More fun items :) Like more capes, boots, etc. Clothes or other useless items you could say..

4. More monsters to train at as the best you can do is like lesser demons..

5. Less bots.. :)

barrowsmzombie,nlhans.gif

Since my bank account is closed and I'm waiting to be able to start another, I sometimes forget to pay for my membership and have a few days of f2p before I get it back.

While I'm f2p, the following things annoy me:

1. Noobs always begging for items.

2. Autoers.

3. Bank space. You can't even high alch member items on f2p anymore, what a stupid way to [bleep] over former members jagex :roll:

4. I hate training on there with just a strength pot. I think f2p should be allowed to use a regular attack and defense pot as well.

5. That's about all I can currently think of.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

As a former member, I'm only asking for one thing: Bank space or a storage where I can put my members stuff in.

My bank is overstuffed with members items from back in the days when I was a member. Well, one of these days I might go back to p2p so I kind of want to keep my stuff just in case.

But since my bank is so overfilled, I can't put anything in that I already don't have. (Example: the new pure ess) So, I can't even work on some skills because of my bank limit.

I'm only asking for one thing for us former members: More bank space or a place to store my members stuff without it taking up bank space.

-I know that we get what we pay for, but former members shouldn't be disabled more then f2pers.

1.Dragons and dragon bones of all types

2.Range updtaes to armor maby red and blue hide as well

3.Bank space 2 lines and the last bit of the 1 for sure

4.Better monsters to train on

5.Treasure trails to keep us occupied =D

pknu9.png

sonicsonaike exellent work ^^

abstract lol

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

1) New training areas with higher leveled monsters and better drops.

2) More bank space.

3) More space on your friend's list.

4) Karamja bank.

5) Bones better than big bones.

RSN: F T T W, 1167 Total, 117 Combat, All F2P

Current Goal: 97/99 Defence

I am The Walrus.

1. more bank space, i never realised how small the f2p bank is, its far to small for all of the randoms a mage set a meele set and a range set to fit in.

2.better mosters maybe something that pures can actually train on and not have to bank after 5 kills

3.maple trees, if we can own the logs why cant we cut em? also it would save tons of time on 30-60 wc

4.wildy capes

5.colored boots

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

1. More bank space (at least finish the line)

2. Better drop that is worth more than 100k.

3. Basic attack and defence pots, seeing as they already have strength.

4. A boss style monster like KQ or KBD.

5. Mage gear between blue wizard robes and mystic.

I am posting this because even though I am a member I have some friends that may start playing soon (I hope) so I would like to see these implimented (especially the mage armor).

1. More Bank Space....I am getting full of random event items

2. More Quests.....I have finished them

3. More access to RS map

I don't want anymore 3 will do nicely

Running away is always an option!

Not much, P2P is filled with so much useless worthless stuff, half of it is more than enough. Two more rows of bankspace would be nice though and better range equipment as first stated.

I AM CRED

I don't think it would upset the balance too much if F2P got the following:

1) The ability to wear (but not craft) blue dragonhide ranging armour,

2) The ability to use (but not make) the low level attack and defence potions as well as strength,

3) Some maple trees to chop down and burn,

4) A type of mage robe that was in between wizard and mystic (would also be new for p2p), and,

5) Some of the enchanted jewelry, perhaps ring of recoil.

IMO, this is the best desitr for f2p'ers( I'm a member). He does not ask for too much, and it profits members too.

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

my new list:

1 range armour

2 portals

3 cannoos

4 battle staves crafting or using...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined