f2pers/former members: 5 things you'd like added to f2p?

ixfd64

1. better monsters with rare drops

2. better items(once u get to 200k there is just god armor and once u get tired of that theres just holiday items

3. more areas

4. more stats

5. MORE QUESTS!!!!!!! i did all free quests more than 3 years ago..... y am i still f2p?????

live to kill...

live to die...

live to love...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a member, and heres what i think f2per's should get:

1: More bank space!

2: Limited acess to fletching-bronze or iron arrows-normal and oak bows only

3: Hallys and spears-they would be perfect for f2p

4: More coal-my f2p friends always want me to make them steel bars...

5: Able to craft studded leather and smith studs

And F2per's should lose:

1: The Chaos temple-its useless anyway

2: The ability to burn maple logs (obvious)

3: Lose Addy arrows

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Im a member, and heres what i think f2per's should get:

1: More bank space!

2: Limited acess to fletching-bronze or iron arrows-normal and oak bows only

3: Hallys and spears-they would be perfect for f2p

4: More coal-my f2p friends always want me to make them steel bars...

5: Able to craft studded leather and smith studs

And F2per's should lose:

1: The Chaos temple-its useless anyway

2: The ability to burn maple logs (obvious)

3: Lose Addy arrows

why?? maple is one of the best ways to train firemaking for f2p... and they gave addy arrow to f2p cuz mellee was to over powered...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

1. A good weapon: dragon scimitar works well.

2. 15-20 bank spaces.

3. Few new spells.

4. Yew bows and rune arrows.

5. Few new teleportation places.

*Mack.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

-bank space

-bank on karumja for fishing

-a rare drop who is worth alot and only can be gained on f2p

-some new area's and monsters

-ability to train agility

I'd like those two things..

And I currently can't think of anything else..

Other than F2P rings!

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

Those thing will happen :-s .

I'm a realist:

1. Team capes

2. A new training arena that provides account security info :roll: .

3. Those 4 bank spaces

What I'd really like though:

Greater demons outside the wilderness.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

1) Remember when you were doing dragon slayer and you were in Melzars Maze? Remember getting all through the levels, glory, at only lvl 47? Remember getting almost allthe way through and getting hope......UNTIL YOU CAME UNPREPARED TO THE LESSER?!?!?!? I can imagine what could happen if another quest was made for f2p that forces you to do a harder maze over and OVER and OVER that would be fun....especially with a boss that can morph, so first you need to use mage, then melee, then ranged?

2)I dont think Duel Arena is nessicary, all it is is the wilderness where your items are safeguarded, Castle Wars totally domeniates Duel Arena.

3) (follows up #1) You go to Karajima Fishing Dock. You slide your camera down and looknorth-east. Theres that small island that serves no purpose. Then theres a dock near the fishing one. Imagine a boat there so ride to the island. Thats where the maze could be. The key could be the same as the Melzars Maze key, only enchanted. Around it could be a small village with a bank, fishing dock (heaven for fishers), and a goverment building. So everytime you beat the maze you can collect a prize, growing in valubility each time.

Ok I let my imagination fly back there, but seriouly now:

1)BANK SPACE!!! your pking, you run out of food and need to get back to the wildy asap to rejoin your clan. you have no invent space for the food, so you deposit stuff you got. you click on them, they dont go into the bank, you repeatly try, then you look at the chat box. OMG!!!! you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space, argh its so annoying.

2)WILDY CAPES!!! Hey look there's a guy! He's low on health! He's wearing full rune! He's skulled! HE doesn't LOOK like anyone on my team! I'm gonna kill him. Slash Splat cling bang "shierk!" (IM from friend) "why the hell did you just kill me?"

3)BETTER RUNNING COORDINATION!!! You know how sometimes your running from a pker, you look like your getting away....then suddenly your charecter turns back and starts running back...TOWARD THE PKER!!!! I bet many member experence this problem too.

4)COLORED BOOTS!!! If we got colored gloves why not colored boots? I look like a pheasent trying to look rich wearing leather boots, and when I wear zombie boots I look worse!

5)BANK BOXES(like in castle wars) IN GUILDS!!! cooking guild: running back and forth to varrok for supplies mining guild: speeds up mining crafting: see cooking now who doesnt get annoyed?

6)WOODCUTTING GUILD!!! There comes that time in every woodcutters life that too many people are occupying the trees. SO make a woodcutting guild anyone can enter, and only cut trees that they can cut. This could also team as a flecthing guild, and maybe a portal to the ranged guild.

1) Remember when you were doing dragon slayer and you were in Melzars Maze? Remember getting all through the levels, glory, at only lvl 47? Remember getting almost allthe way through and getting hope......UNTIL YOU CAME UNPREPARED TO THE LESSER?!?!?!? I can imagine what could happen if another quest was made for f2p that forces you to do a harder maze over and OVER and OVER that would be fun....especially with a boss that can morph, so first you need to use mage, then melee, then ranged?

2)I dont think Duel Arena is nessicary, all it is is the wilderness where your items are safeguarded, Castle Wars totally domeniates Duel Arena.

3) (follows up #1) You go to Karajima Fishing Dock. You slide your camera down and looknorth-east. Theres that small island that serves no purpose. Then theres a dock near the fishing one. Imagine a boat there so ride to the island. Thats where the maze could be. The key could be the same as the Melzars Maze key, only enchanted. Around it could be a small village with a bank, fishing dock (heaven for fishers), and a goverment building. So everytime you beat the maze you can collect a prize, growing in valubility each time.

Ok I let my imagination fly back there, but seriouly now:

1)BANK SPACE!!! your pking, you run out of food and need to get back to the wildy asap to rejoin your clan. you have no invent space for the food, so you deposit stuff you got. you click on them, they dont go into the bank, you repeatly try, then you look at the chat box. OMG!!!! you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space......you must be a member for more bank space, argh its so annoying.

2)WILDY CAPES!!! Hey look there's a guy! He's low on health! He's wearing full rune! He's skulled! HE doesn't LOOK like anyone on my team! I'm gonna kill him. Slash Splat cling bang "shierk!" (IM from friend) "why the hell did you just kill me?"

3)BETTER RUNNING COORDINATION!!! You know how sometimes your running from a pker, you look like your getting away....then suddenly your charecter turns back and starts running back...TOWARD THE PKER!!!! I bet many member experence this problem too.

4)COLORED BOOTS!!! If we got colored gloves why not colored boots? I look like a pheasent trying to look rich wearing leather boots, and when I wear zombie boots I look worse!

5)BANK BOXES(like in castle wars) IN GUILDS!!! cooking guild: running back and forth to varrok for supplies mining guild: speeds up mining crafting: see cooking now who doesnt get annoyed?

6)WOODCUTTING GUILD!!! There comes that time in every woodcutters life that too many people are occupying the trees. SO make a woodcutting guild anyone can enter, and only cut trees that they can cut. This could also team as a flecthing guild, and maybe a portal to the ranged guild.

I really like the Maze idea, and the Karajma island idea.. I wouldn't mind something like that too.

This is probably the most realistic post that you will find among the rest, seeing as it is what is actually needed

1. A place to fish closer to a bank (like catherby)

2. A monster(s) that drops better rune armour (Platebody, Legs, Weapons)

3. An additional row of bank space.

4. Higher level monsters (100+) OUTSIDE of the wilderness

5. Better magic armour, and maybe another spell that deals up to 18 (20 is pushing it).

6. The ablility to make studded leather

and last, 7. An apocathary for attack and possibly defence potions.

Staker Stats :)

60/70 ATK ~~~ 47/47 STR

70/70 DEF ~~~ Has won 12m overall

1. up to mithril boots

2. up to ruby blessed rings

3. wildy capes

4. claws up to addy

5. granite maul

With the rings.. Seeing as we'll only have up to Ruby.. What would the Ring of Dueling do in F2P?

We have no Castle Wars or Dueling Arena.. So this is pretty useless..

My wishlist

1. [*:2s1bsojo]The last four spots of bank space on that half-row that we currently have (anyone know why it's only half?)

[*:2s1bsojo]Some sort of marker to show where the F2P bank slots end. I would find this more useful than the chat window, at which I rarely look nowadays.

I'll add to this later when I come up with ideas that I think are somewhat reasonable.

1. more bank spots

2. A dragon you can fight over again not elvag

3.agility skill or part of it.

4. easier time with prayer

5.coal truck

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

1. MORE BANK SPACE!!!

2. Something similar to Barrows...

3. Perhaps the fletching skill...

4. More types of cool armors/clothing...

5. More weapons (perhaps some dragon weapons?)

5B (sorry, I couldn't resist :oops:). Castle Wars.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif