f2pers/former members: 5 things you'd like added to f2p?

ixfd64

1. ancient magic..maybe to a point

2. blk dhide

3. rune arrows

4. more of a freking variety of armors(rune...shut up addy stinks)

5.range/mage/ some cool potion...ffs thats y we have rune pures rather than "addy arrow" pures...:\ (or we do but they dont have a cool name)quote]

Yes, i totally agree and you guys should get slayer, summoning, legends quest and recipe for disaster every other thing that members have ::'

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D chains aren't 23 mil!

Have a looksee at the date that the thread was posted...

#-o

All i have is one, being a former member, current f2p.

Being able to equip/unequip skill cape hoods and capes.

(freely equiping and unequiping as we please)

i feel we've earned it, why not let us...?

:pray:

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

i wish they added some more mini games to f2p like castle wars, or fishing trawler(although no p2p player barely play that, im sure a bunch of f2p will come crawling to it). but if they added that, then they would have to make certain areas and routes to get to those places f2p which they are assuring will not happen. f2p needs more quests...... and mayb another skill like some theiving being that the "pickpocket" and "steal from" option is accessible from a f2p world... f2p should also get clue scrolls being that most of the rewards from clue scrolls are already f2p...... such as god armor, and trim armor.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Im a member currently but when i spent 3 months on f2p i really wanted some things

1. At least give them granite, i hated being a lvl 70 and still had to wear armour that lvl 37's were wearing.

2. a weapen that could actually be efficient against some f2p monsters(aka better than rune)

3. the fletching skill, it would be fine to give it to them, bhut only up to steel arrows. It was annoying having to buy all your arrows.

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

1:skillcapes

2:varrock museum

3:accses to entrana

4:green drags and dragon bones f2p

5:fletching for f2p up to around level 55 stuff(still able to train to 99)

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Jagex has updated F2P like 50 times in the past year. You've got clan wars, BH, FOG, new items, new places, an achievement diary, no more autoers, ect. STOP WANTING MORE. :D

What the hell would you expect from a topic asking what f2pers wanted?

Just because crappy substitutes to wild-pking were given to f2p, it doesn't mean that now every single f2per has every single update (s)he ever wanted.

P2P is what's added to F2P, if F2P got better things it'd hurt Jagex's business.

I agree. I heard Jagex lost 50,000 memberships after Party Pete's was made f2p.

....Obviously giving ALL p2p updates to f2p would hurt Jagex, but updating and improving f2p with occasional p2p aspects wouldn't hurt Jagex, especially when such aspects are rarely all that popular in p2p. Party Pete's wasn't popular at all in p2p when it was f2p - it only became popular when 'drop parties' were killed by the trade update.

If anything, it would attract new people to Runescape, some of which would inevitably become p2p.

160vy.png

I doubt they lost that many. I think Jagex is updating f2p to give them a taste of what the members benefits are like. It appears to be working too, I've never seen f2p so empty. I'm currently f2p and alls I would like is more bankspace. :(

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

1) a boss monster that u can fight with ur friends. this is simple but it always bugs me how membys can work together and kill monsters that r tough and we cant

2) more minigames that r better i guess.....

3) more monsters in general and this can be helpful with other skills like prayer and drops.

4) better equipments in things other than melee

5) simple things that f2p should have like the ability to make chaos runes...

1) Some expansion to F2P runecrafting. It's a dead skill. It would take almost 2 years solid runecrafting to get 99 runecraft. (If you only walk/run to the bank and back)

2) Snare... or maybe entangle? (entangle probably won't happen) Magicians are pushovers in f2p since bind is a pathetic spell and mages will instantly get killed by melee. Or maybe a spell that binds and deals damage?

3) Skill capes

4) The games necklace so we can teleport to clan wars & bounty hunter... I hate having to walk all the way from varrock/edgeville.

5) Crossbows (up to mith perhaps? adamant if lucky likewise with bolts, but no special bolts)

tfssig.png

Wildy (if not better wepions to last BH)

Up to steel X bows is fine with me (f2p isn't luckey enough)

better 1 defence items

better maging spells for training(69 on my pure and the second fire spell is getting annoying)!

32 more bank spaces(I have 3 left when im skilling and my woodsman clothes are getting annoying, I want to wear my D hide (G), for fashion purposes only!)

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

better 1 defence items

better maging spells for training(69 on my pure and the second fire spell is getting annoying)!

32 more bank spaces(I have 3 left when im skilling and my woodsman clothes are getting annoying, I want to wear my D hide (G), for fashion purposes only!)

Yes! He's not American! Canada has to claim him, haha

On a related note, I'd like to see just one thing: skill capes. It's honestly the only thing we need in f2p. I mean, other than perhaps allowing us to go into areas that aren't too popular in p2p, we're fine. The combat training areas are really packed at all times, but other than that, we're fine. Oh, and yew trees, those are a mess, too.

So

1. Skill capes!

2. More combat training spots

3. More Yew trees possibly?

4. No more bank space. It's what makes being f2p more impressive, you can't be a pack rat.

5. Perhaps a faster way to craft runes. Right now it's a complete bore. It's an f2p skill, and yet only 1.03m are level 30+?? How is that right?

better 1 defence items

Yes! He's not American! Canada has to claim him, haha

On a related note, I'd like to see just one thing: skill capes. It's honestly the only thing we need in f2p. I mean, other than perhaps allowing us to go into areas that aren't too popular in p2p, we're fine. The combat training areas are really packed at all times, but other than that, we're fine. Oh, and yew trees, those are a mess, too.

So

1. Skill capes!

2. More combat training spots

3. More Yew trees possibly?

4. No more bank space. It's what makes being f2p more impressive, you can't be a pack rat.

5. Perhaps a faster way to craft runes. Right now it's a complete bore. It's an f2p skill, and yet only 1.03m are level 30+?? How is that right?

Mabe 2-7 more bank spaces...

Canada is part of America!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70