f2pers/former members: 5 things you'd like added to f2p?

ixfd64

1. more bank space

2. ability to do something amusing (e.g. throw it at noobs, turn you into a flying banana) with the banana-in a rum (use a banana with a karamja rum)

3. team capes

4. a monster which drops rune platebody or something like that

5. a new quest (I temporarily quit once because I was bored after finishing all the f2p quests)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a few f2p accounts:

1. Skillcapes

2. Better lobby fishing spot

3. Better monsters

4. A couple of dragon weapons

5. Yew shorts and rune arrows.

~ Original six ~ 6 99 skills ~ 2b+ bank ~

Retired upon the destruction of the duel arena

If you could have five things added to the free version, what would they be?

Although it's very unlikely that these will be added, but personally, I'd like:

1. better ranged equipment (being able to wear up to red d-dide and use up to yew bows)

2. being able to use up to rune boots

3. a high level moneter with a rare drop (members have dust devils that drop d-chain, worth up to 23M. Free version players have greater demons that drop rune meds, worth "only" 30k).

4. some thieving (ability to pick pocket up to guards)

5. agilityand access to shortcuts.

What would you like to see for the free version?

ummm btw.... d chains aren't 23m they are 13.m

and rune meds are 11k.... ::'

v2vh5l.png

Top five?

1. Less Yew tree macros.

2. More yew tree spawns

3. A few good (yew) tree spawns in the wildy.

4. Ability to hunt Elvarg or green dragons

5. To make bronze arrows. (Rangers are the only class in f2p who can't make their own equipment)

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

1. ancient magic..maybe to a point

2. blk dhide

3. rune arrows

4. more of a freking variety of armors(rune...shut up addy stinks)

5.range/mage/ some cool potion...ffs thats y we have rune pures rather than "addy arrow" pures...:\ (or we do but they dont have a cool name)

2. blk dhide

3. rune arrows

5.range/mage/ some cool potion...ffs thats y we have rune pures rather than "addy arrow" pures...:\ (or we do but they dont have a cool name)

1. we cant enter the desert...

2. we dont even have blue dh...

3. we cant use rune arrows with a maple bow...

4. well never get better then rune...

5. range and mage is already overpowered in f2p... (if you know how to use it)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Give f2pers 1 week of members they'll never wanna be f2p again and will subscribe \'

And p2p would be full of autoers who barely last 3 days without being banned.

I've personally never really played rs2 f2p, but here are few points even from a paying member's view could be tolerated.

1. Open chaos altar for f2p. That altar is located in f2p area, chaos runes are crafted by almost no1 even in p2p, f2p rc currently has no real "point", the maze is still there so it wouldn't crash the economy and so on. P2p would get more runes to train with, f2p member could get cheap runes and f2p rcers would get another option for w16 airs or whatever that is. So what if they need pure ess or not, that could easily be changed :P

2. More bank space. I definately agree that current bank space isn't enough for serious players.

3. Make normal attack and defense potions tradeable in f2p. This would boost f2p pkin and maybe even training plus it would help a lot lower lvl herblorists in p2p.

Can't think of 2 ones more. Skill capes would be logical as 99 skill is an achievment in both versions, but the sad thing is that many "f2p skill capes", like ranged for example, must be bought from p2p places. Of course they could be changed, but in my eyes for example in ranged the most logical place to get the cape is ranged guild.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Give f2pers 1 week of members they'll never wanna be f2p again and will subscribe \'

you are so right!

anyway, my 5:

1. more bank space

2. fletching

3. herblore

4. monsters that can drop rune pl8's or something close to that

5. Duel Arena

Click Here 4 My Crafting Guide!

Yes, I Do have over 100,000+ Emails. I get about 100+ every day. Want some?

rsmining2.png

1. Wilderness capes.

2. Coloured boots.

3. Black dragon hide.

4. Better spells. (Up to the wave attacks.)

5. I don't know what else... I guess better monsters to attack.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

First of all, Yes, I have the ability to become a member, but I choose not to.

1. A new monster we can possibly kill [somewhat higher level, 90+], something that drops maybe a few rune items that is NOT located in the wilderness.

2. Doesn't hurt to add regular attack and defence potions.

3. Make smite f2p, even though it wont really help because if we protect, all you get is one piece of rune.

Rsn-Arctiqz

83/90 attack

1. Bank space, bank space, and for a change of pace, more bank space. My bank is constantly crowded with quest items, random event items, and raw materials that I need to raise skills. It's basically impossible for me to add a new item without throwing something else away. If even P2P has trouble with bank space, than at the very least F2P, with the limited items we have, should get some more.

2. Chaos altar. That's in the F2P world, and for mages like myself only making minds doesn't cut it. Since nobody in F2P can make chaos runes, nobody has them and even buying them from someone else is more difficult than it should be.

3. Better ranging weapons wouldn't hurt. Bows and arrows are nice, but why can't F2P at least get a taste of the other weapons that are out there? At the very least, better versions of crossbows (now that they've been improved) would be great to have. Rangers don't really get much in F2P, and they could really use something a bit better.

4. I may be the only person who wants this, but I would really like better bones. Perhaps some of the monsters in P2P could be brought into F2P? Having Green Dragons to kill to get Dragon Bones wouldn't be all that bad.

5. Bring some of the P2P quests to F2P! Not all of the quests need P2P skills, and for the people who really like quests this could really cause more interest in the game (and maybe bring more people to P2P?)

Chances are Jagex won't do any of this, but it would be nice.

2. blk dhide

3. rune arrows

f2p will never get it because you have to go to all those member places to finish the quest, we wont get black hide because there arent any black dragons in f2p, and probably wont get anything better than rune.

1. Skillcapes

2. Skillcapes

3. Skillcapes

4. Skillcapes

5. Skillcapes

Also, I have been a mem for over a year and never plan to stop being a mem, but if someone gets a 99 in f2p that is a much bigger achievement than in members and they deserve the capes.

1. Green Dragons - F2P needs more higher level monsters and would help crafting with green dragonhide and prayer with dragon bones. prayer is almost impossible to train on F2P.

2. ablity to make arrows up to at least steel - mages can make runes and melee can armour and weapons so why not range. also everything is F2P already... logs, feathers, bars, knife.

3. chaos alter - runecrafting is almost useless as a F2P, would hurt rune buying macros, help magic, and the alter is in the F2P area. Only problem is the pure ess.

4. Skill capes with a way to store them and random event clothing not in the bank.

5. Permanent removal of all macros and sweatshop gold farmers - this would be just too cool but is practically impossible to do.

simpletron.png

1. 12 more bank spaces

2. some where were there is a lobs fishing spot and bank nearby

3.just ONE more quest :pray:

4. maybe the basic att and def pots

5. wildy capes

• 1 year later...
1. Wilderness Capes (they dont look to shabby...)

2. Bank Space (random events...)

3. Coloured Boots (and maybe the robes even...we seriously lack style..i mean...leather boots...and zombie boots... :( )

4. Teleblock (I'd DEFINITELY get 85 magic for my pure...)

5. Wilderness Capes & Teleblock (why not?)

RSN: Xp3nsiv

So true, tele block is even basicly around(still no colored boots)!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Granit maul

Achent magics

higher healing food

Then i would be set, and maybe blue dragon hide and yew bows (not joking there)

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

1. A way to compact random clothing, or simply more bank space.

2. Skill capes.

3. Another quest.

4. Bank space.

5. Skill capes.