on average in rs how many hours a day/week/month do u play?

donutjunkie

ok so basically i want to know how many hours you play on runescape and if you are a member or not because i know that experienced players like novalife and some of the people here on the forums play for like 10 hours a day, also after reading that topic "why do this" about the boy who stuffed up his life through runescape.

i know that i only play about 2 hours a day, so thats 10 hours a week when school is on and about 3 hours on a weekend so that 16 hours a week and 70 hours a month

im a member

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

Vacation: 12-14 hours a day

School: 1-3 hours a day (seems howmany work i got)

Weekends: 4-10 hours a day (howmany work i got for school or other things)

Wednesday and Saterday: 3 hours (still doing sport: swimming :D)

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

I usually play about an hour a day, sometimes not at all on the week. Then on the weekends around 1-2 hours.

So that comes out to...

1*5+2*2=9 hours a week. Plus add in a little extra, potentially 10 hours a week.

So maybe 40 hours a month?

Wow... I play too much

:oops:

I don't play at all on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays. When I do play on the other days it is around 1-2 hours. On weekends and vacations I play for mabey 2-3 hours. Oh and I can't play Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays because of Lacrosse practice/ games.

Math isn't my strong spot, and I'm on vacation so I really do not feel like calculating the week and month.

ok well thats better then i expected everyones around my level

dude i have tried playing lacrosse ... how the hell do you get a team of people to work together and play that, every time we try that in pe it fails miserably :oops:

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

1-2 hours a day on weekdays

3 hours a day on weekends

5+ hours a day during summer vacation etc.

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

I would say I average about 3 - 4 hours a day skool days

4 - 8 hours on weekends

and up to 12 hours on holidays

This is only averages, althou I tend to paly everday depending on what I have to od I can play as little as about 30minutes

And as for anyone who wants to spark off on some rant about wasting mylife. I'm not, I have aperfectly active social life and am mantain straight A results in my gcses while playing runescape this much.

Just because you can't manage ur time enouhg to play for long periods and still do skool work ect and have social life doesn't mean everyone can't

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i pay about 3 a day or so, been playing 5years in aug, so

lets say i spent at least 4000hours playing

i lost account for a few months, quit for a few months, then got banned now with my new chara i play alot more then before it much more fun now

id like to thanks jagex for baning me making the game more fun:)

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

there has been periods in my life where i have played over 16 hours a day.. which is pretty stupid if u ask me..

runescape is the fake real life.. if that makes sense if you wanna be really good at this 'fake' life you need to give away ur real life

ok well thats better then i expected everyones around my level

dude i have tried playing lacrosse ... how the hell do you get a team of people to work together and play that, every time we try that in pe it fails miserably :oops:

Bah, lacrosse is the best sport. Ever. :D

I could go on for hours about lacrosse, but I'll stop myself there. :P

It's hard to say how much I average per day or even per week, as it's pretty erratic, but I'd say per month I play about 40 hours. Comes out to a little over an hour per day.

Wayyyyy too many, but hey, the first in beating an addiction is admitting you have a problem right?????

So, errr..., what's the second step again????

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Its about half an hour a day now, because I have swimming and school. Earlier this year it was about 2 hours on school days, and 6 on weekends. I am also losing some interest in the game, so I dont feel like playing as much.

Trophy Fish Caught: 3/3

99 Woodcutting 10-30-05

99 Firemaking 2-22-06

99 Fletching 9-27-07

Wayyyyy too many, but hey, the first in beating an addiction is admitting you have a problem right?????

So, errr..., what's the second step again????

lol, addiction to runescape is when you need to do your homework you say: another 3 hours won't hurt will it?

another thing i noticed is that when i was f2p not too long ago, runescape was not very fun, i quit several time, since im a member i can't get enough of it but not an addiction

check out my thread

1 hour every 2 days. 1-2 hours on Sunday. I come on tip.it everyday.

I use to play Runescape when I thought it was fun about 5-6 hours a day :lol: . Not anymore 8)

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.