Where do you spend most of your time??

ricekage

Like the title says, where do you spend most of your time in Runescape. I'm nearly always at Dwarven Mines and Fally, Mines to mine and Fally to bank =). So tell us where you spend most of your time training or just hanging around.

i spend most of my time training in the ice caves but as ive just munched through serious amounts of food im back fishing swordies on karambja and training at the lessers on karambja and crandor...roll on 80 attk!!!

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

I'm all over the place lately. I've been working on slayer so wherever that takes me. I did start a new character a bit ago who is only lev 13 f2p, so I'm mostly in Verrock or Fally with her. Mining my lil heart out to make money for runes. :lol:

ive always had a fondness for Falador, Varrok was always to "Hustle and Bustle" for me, and liked the peacefulness of Falador. its not so quiet anymore, but i still hang out there most, even when experience is faster else where ( ie smelting here rather than Al Kharid)

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

At the moment, I couldn't really say I stick to any particular place. I get bored easily so I go everywhere :) Sometimes I'll be training a skill on one side of Runescape, then I want to do something else, so I might do a quest, which requires me to level another skill, or just get items and go ahead and do it. Then I might try my hand at merchanting every so often, then go train etc. etc.

I just do bits and bobs all over the place.

I flit about all over Runescape (except the wilderness). I think that it may JUST ABOUT be Varrock, because I mine rune ess quite a bit and also love the chef's guild which I am rarely away from when it comes to cooking. However I don't even stay in a particular spot for one skill, right now I'm going from Draynor Bank (Aggie's cheese respawn) and the stove in Port Sarim. This has all the ingredients for anchovy pizzas nearby (except bases which I did at the guild). Also my cheese + tomato gathering slave is offline for some reason. :( I was gonna pay him full black for 100 cheese + tomato. XD Ah well he lost that chance. [/off topic]

At the moment, I couldn't really say I stick to any particular place. I get bored easily so I go everywhere :) Sometimes I'll be training a skill on one side of Runescape, then I want to do something else, so I might do a quest, which requires me to level another skill, or just get items and go ahead and do it. Then I might try my hand at merchanting every so often, then go train etc. etc.

I just do bits and bobs all over the place.

im pretty much like this to although i got to say i have a fodness of the lessers in karajama. I pretty much always got to train my melee skills there :D

cemal_h.png