Your First P2P Moments?

Biabf

My first members moment was back in July 2002. I remember that the first thing I did was to do the Druidic Ritual quest so I could start herblaw lol.

Same here, then i went and killed men for 3 hours getting loads of unids, i sold all unids to some friend i met level 110 for 500 each....i ended up with my first 600k :oops:

then i bought full ham, d long, ddp, monkey nuts for 600k...

penguinesigrq6.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first moment, when I was a ranger pure, half year ago. With no time I started thieving, and loved it. Got me to 66 thieving now. :D (30k xp to 67) And slayer, which I'm trying to get to 72. Remember I was doing alot of Treasure Trail, and got alot of god pages, and full black (g) and (t), sooner I got full addy (t) and (g) from level 2 treasure trail, and just now, from my second level 3, I got Guthix legs :shock:

And did alot of quests of course, only got 3 left. (Level 98 with 206 quest points 8) )

And still going strong.

Hmmm me and a good m8 irl killer 431,we were both like lvl 30 and had around 20 range each,

We WENT IN HUNT FOR SOME GOOD ITEMS,We found our self with about 800 bronze arrows each and went to kill a black demon in members wildy dungeon,it took around 800 arrows to kill it but it was fun,Little did we reaalise it takes around major amounts of kills to get good drops and it took us around 1 hour to kill this demon :(

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

The First Thing I did when I got members was go to this "Camerlot" Place.

I discovered at this point how expensive members stuff is.. I had 10 k Willows In Bank off a order that someone wanted.. She hadly comes online so I sold them for 300k (Daylight Robbery I'm Telling You) and buy a Dragon Battleaxe only to discover you need to do Heroes To Weild It. :(

mazurizi.png

Hmmm me and a good irl killer 431,we were both like lvl 30 and had around 20 range each,

We WENT IN HUNT FOR SOME GOOD ITEMS,We found our self with about 800 bronze arrows each and went to kill a black demon in members wildy dungeon,it took around 800 arrows to kill it but it was fun,Little did we reaalise it takes around major amounts of kills to get good drops and it took us around 1 hour to kill this demon :(

What level range were you and your friend at that time? :lol:

penguinesigrq6.png

I remember thinking "Hoorah no more crowded servers". The reason I became P2P was because I was sick of it being so crowded on F2P.... although now at times it seems there are more people on the P2P servers than the F2P ones. :? I remember being in Varrock and being amazed (and pleased) at how empty the town square was lol.

I remember trying to get over the mountain to Catherby too lol. In the end it was some kind player who took me across safely, fighting the wolves as we went lol. The first members quest I did was the fishing competiton one. I remember also being really pleased at finally being able to do herblore and theiving.... I remember theiving in Ardougne from the cake stall, this was when it was still just RSC and everyone was trying to get the cakes at once and back then it was only 1 person could get the stuff instead of like it is now where if several people click at once they all get the item.

Celticqueen.png

i already learned alot about members while i was f2p so i did nothing stupid in the first days as member.

I did lost city quest and bought a d long, thats all

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I finished putting everything in my bank.

The only reason i got members was because of the ridiculously stupid amount of bank space on f2p :P

I was pretty happy rcing and maging at the time, or cutting willows in draynor, so it was a few weeks before i really explored the p2p world or skills.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

my first moment was special =) my cousin was already a member so i decided to become one. my first moment was on crandor island by the mossys, only me and a lvl 123 guy with full dh were there. i said "hey, look at me! i'm a member!" i killed some mossys and didn't know what to do with the seeds (i think i might have even gotten a ranarr and left it, lol) the good old days...

Yayyyyyy...

well i teled to cammy(only place i cood taht was mems) and sat around thought it was boring then i was off to the famous ardougne to get me some mem stuff i also picked 1 flax and put it in my bank i didnt know what it did till like 2 weeks later :roll: on my way down i passed the ikov dungeon and was scared to go down then at ardougne i talked to alvl 70 who gave me desrt robes but he later tried to scam me and asked of my pass but i said....no and ignored him.

well thats my story...everyone was red to me when i first went to p2p and i thought ohh no they gunna call me noob...but actually people in p2p are really nice to non-ignorant new members and more nicer that i thought

ohh yeah and my first quest was sheep herder

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I Remember Becoming a member after Hours and days pestering my poor parents, I finally become a member and remembered seeing a load of People that were red to me, This IS The Big Boys Worlds, I quickly did drudic quest etc to get the new skills up :)

Well, I can remember my first P2P moment quite vividly since I just started a few days ago, lol.

Anyways, I made it over White Wolf Mountain and then in Catherby I saw people farming. And that's the first thing I did. Some ncie guy tought me how and gave me some seeds so i farmed. Then I made it to Seers and from there to Ardougne, where I stole cakes and stuff. And that's all I've been doing, I haven't done much else yet...

I mined coal right where I left off. And then I met a guy who told me mining was terrible money. He took me all the way from barbarian village to Seers. Then he showed me how to spin bow strings. I made my first 100k. :D

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Hmmm me and a good irl killer 431,we were both like lvl 30 and had around 20 range each,

What level range were you and your friend at that time? :lol:

It says on the first sentence :wink:

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

first members memory, i pickpoketed men in lumbridge, got lvl 15, goed to ham place and pickpoketed full ham for me!

but theres another story, funnier, cooler and the best!

my first runescape memory ( first time i played)

i logged in lumby after that guide island, it was rsc time, i walked around a little, taught that every1 can kill me when they want :D didnt know that theres separated place named wilderness, taught it was everywhere. so i goed to some random house in lumby, i was like !! its men !! gosh! that guy picked the best name in world! and its my lvl!(those days mens was 3lvl) i go next to him and ask like "want fight?" well, no answer (suprise!) and i attack him. well i killed him/it, and i was like "wow! coins!" i pick them up, and while thinking what to do next, i saw him/it again!!! i killed him/it again, and saw that he didnt drop anything... :( well then my real life friend comes, and gives me a tour=) when i told about my adventure he just laughs :lol: :lol: no wonder lol

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

I'll tell my first day :P

Ok my mum was going out and she got me mebership lol she got stuck in traffic because of me :oops:. Well anyway started in lumby and went pickpocketing frenzy got a descient lvl carried on. Cut some trees got 5 fletching. Went on and I travelled to gnome stronghold trust me it took hours. I went and kept getting lost I even got taverly dungeon by accident kept checking the map. Got to ardy at last and got lost again rofl ended up at yannille got so cocky I knew where I was going. Sigh... I realised went back to ardy found the right way I was there I was screaming yesssssssssssssss and went to gnomeball and agility course. Then I was so exhuasted I logged out :P

these are my EXACT words

my frined was showing me around, i had around 2m i thought i was richer then hell!

"i will bring 100k, maybe i will see something i like"

" i buy purple ammy for 20k"

--no

"Oh 50k"

--Rolf noob. there 100k

that sorta dashed my hopes. rolf.

now i have 43 Purple Ammys. hehe

mysig11sv5.png

these are my EXACT words

my frined was showing me around, i had around 2m i thought i was richer then hell!

"i will bring 100k, maybe i will see something i like"

" i buy purple ammy for 20k"

--no

"Oh 50k"

--Rolf noob. there 100k

that sorta dashed my hopes. rolf.

now i have 43 Purple Ammys. hehe

Lol i used to walk around with a gold necklace 8) 8) ?

i headed east from varrock and did the priest inperil quest, i was stuck in the part where u have to get a jail key, then i used rs forums for the first time asking help about finding the key. after i finished the quest, i went to the werewolf place bank. then i tried doing In search of myrique i couldnt find my way in the swamp so i gave up and came back to varrock

lmao, i remember mine, i logged in on w12 in varrock and seen everyone in armor i never seen before ( was lv 50 at the time). I seen a guy withred dhide, black beret, and a maul and i was like "OMG WHAT IS THAT!!!"He's like " its a mual, worth 1.1m" At the time, i thought 200k was like uber rich so i was like " O-M-F-G" He's like its dropped from slayer...slayer will make u a rich man. Well kid was right :D Ah, good times :cry: