Your First P2P Moments?

Biabf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I logged in (W16) and... GOSH! So empty here (Varrock Square), me pewn!

Yeah... members servers... too bad that half the f2p servers are WAY less crowded than p2p nowadays...

Then I wanted to go past the gate at the Karamja volcano so I got my full rune, some food, some gp and took off. Pretty nice being able to go west that far... not knowing what monsters there are further west. So I ended up fighting a tribesman, got poisoned, died, lost rune large & scim...

Next day I decided to fletch 12k arrow shafts to buy Santa Hat which I did for 185k (yes, that price is true).

I also gained about 100 lvls in my first 2 days p2p =)

Those were the times. Now, the day after my second RS anniversary, I really wish RS will become what it was b4... someday... maybe...

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

I remember still, my first moments i started out the lost city quest right away when i was a member with a help of a friend name Chaosmag1c. That time i was so dumb in member i remember i try to teleport to camelot and got lost lol. I also pick up a dd(p) on the ground of falador East bank it was my first dragon weapon. The Dragon longsword and then battle and then scimitar like now. Done many quests and stuffs still learning new stuffs. everyone does still. :)

gigapowers1.png

I wandered through the gates NW of fala, and I just talked to some little kid there, that lost his ball. I still didn't get it back for him. I will whenever I tend to finaly quit this game ;-).

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

I remember i gotten p2p and first thing i did was buying black hides and magic bows and rangers hat and boots they where 3,1m at the time 2 years ago orso. gotten 70 range in f2p. i used all my mony on that ranging outfit, i also lost it all in that month at bleu dragons.

that accaount was lvl 101 a year ago but got deleted.

now i am back with a nub pure. :/

first moments...easy for me...as I was never F2P, was in tutorial island :P

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

logged into fally so happy cuz i took like 4 phone calls to get members and i was like finally strolled around fally then bought a glory ammy for 100k i was like w00t first time on members and i got the best ammy in game

this was rs1 members...

then dueled someone at fally and lost and thus my member rs started at lumby jus wherei started with f2p

enjoi888.png

After a week of playing Runescape, while mining in Al Kharid, a Friend of mine pointed out that there was a "mining camp" in the southern desert. He said he was going to go check it out. (We thought it might be another guild). 5 minutes later he pms me saying "I can't get there, its in a members only area"

I told him not to worry that when my husband got home from work I would sign up for members and go check it out to let him know what it was.

So... needless to say, Hubby comes home, I sign up for members, I go to Shantry... I buy new pretty white robes, and boots.. buy a pass and go into the desert. I start wandering around and finally come to the gate of the "mining camp" only to find out that I can't get in because its for a quest.

So I start heading back to shantry only to get lost, and start dying of thirst.

When I finally get back to Shantry pass, I die right before I get out of the desert losing all my money and my pretty new robes.

I can't remember the exact level I was, other than mid 20s...

Oh the joys of being new to a game...

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

many years ago back in rsc.. i was like lvl 50 i was so happy i got my members i was so excited about dueling and such.. so i went to the first members gate i could find which was the one by crafting guild... i went through so excited went into the dark wizard tower to find a high lvl to me (like 80+ i think.. cant remember)i sent a duel request and she accepted i was so happy but then half way through the duel i noticed i had everything i owned which was around 25k worth of stuff.. so i started pleading for her not to kill me because i thought it was like pking i thought i would loose all my stuff. ... any ways i got a free trip to lumby but i kept all my items :) :P :P :P :P

sigjicu0.gif

Well, I only joined P2P a week ago. Heres my story:

Met up with a friend in Varrock, got some team capes and stuff. Back then i had lv46 combat or something and only had iron armor :oops:

Ill fill it out with today:

Got p00ned in wildy by some lv50 noob. :oops: (LV51 here) and lost rune Baxe :x

Got full bronze :oops: to serve me while i trained up a little.

Went to Relleka and got called a "noob", "nublet" and various other degatory terms for having a mithril scimitar.

Picked a truckload of flax(800) and sold it off for 80k :D Then went and bought full addy and rune scimmy :D

Im rubbish really :(

I was level 75-78 at the time.

I look back and laugh at how scared I was to venture beyond f2p territory. :lol:

My member friend took me to the chaos alter in the wilderness to buy my very first team cape.

He also showed me where to get desert robes and disguise. I was so proud walking through varrock in my nooby robes and cape :D

Those were some of the best times I've had playing runescape.

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org

I was an uber noob in draynor like lvl 50 and I pickpocketed the dude there until I could pickpocket guards after doing my first camelot tele! I was so xcited to finally use that tele

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I did what Id think most f2p turned p2p would do; Head over to the members gate :lol: I remember meeting a guy named Mr _____ King (forgot the middle word), who had a pinkish-red skirt. I ended up trading my addy suit for it, and honestly never really found out that I got ripped off until I did the quest myself probably 2 years later :oops:

First things in the order I did them:

1)Went through the Fally/Taverly gate... this was my first big step as a member

2) Did the druidic rituals quest because I thought that herblore would be fun

3) Walked over white wolf mountain, almost died to the high level wolf

4) Walked all over catherby and seers and into the fremmy lands

5) Went to castle wars

6) Trained agility with a friend who had just gotten members also

7) Tried out slayer and got bored

8) Fletched the entire second week of members and got 75 fletching

9) Got my dragon long and dragon dagger

10) Started to skill train