the place known as...catherby

megadedhed

ive seen alot of posts about the immaturity of people in catherby, so ithougt there should be a thread for this.

with a fishing lvl of 50, there really isnt another good place for me to catch lobbies, so i go to catherby....here are a few quotes ive herd while fishing

"hahha poop hahahha"

"im a baby who eats people"

"my mom better than your mom!"

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

I think I heard the baby eats people one...

Catherby is an ok place, if you keep your mouth shut.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

guild is where we mature p2p fishers belong. Catherby, people go crazy like they just found the wonderous keyboard! and press lots of numbers and press space bar and enter...karamja docks is that except f2p and a little better, but thats where i get most of my ignore list people...and i turn my chat on friends.

Just turn your chat off, if anyone has any thoughts on why they cant do this then please post and tell me why.

thats what i do..... at least after i herd everone say "88888888888888888888" at once

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

in my opinion this is the single worst place in runescape in terms of maturity.

i agree, i think it's the only place where i turn my chat to friends

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Catherby is probably my favorite little place...the west side that is. Always cut willows there and its right near the farming patch to check crops. The east side is totally different cause the fishing area is crazy. Its like 2 different places, the nice west and the bad east

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

Yea that bank rocks! You can chop willow, yew and watch crops, cook! So many thingies it owns!

I remember when I was a noob and fished there the uber 1337 flaming these two guys were flamed daily cause of there names. If i remember correctly one was "tampaxupme" the other was "tampax4men2". Lol.

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Do what I do when you're fishing there. Just say your main is lvl 134 with a dragon plate and 0wnz y0uz 4ll 4nyd4y. Lol, they start flaming you and you just need to keep peace and simply tell them everything that you say is true and it's all possible, it's funny as hell.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I fished there all the way up till level 68 because all the spamming is helarious. I just sit there and laugh at all the goofy comments people make. Helped me get through the boredoom of watching my character feeblily attempt to catch lobsters. The stuff people say down there truelly makes me lmao. Fun times down at catherby. :lol:

All you really have to do if you dont like it is turn chat off. Then you just have to deal with the mad crowd chasing after the fishing spots

Maybe I'm crazy, but I actually enjoy the mindless chatter there, it makes fishing less boring.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I love it... Makes me laugh :lol:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

There was once I thought the fishing guild was too annoying, with some noobs continuing shouting they were almost 99 fishing.

I went to catherby. BAD idea. Wasn't the words... people were using various symbols and letters to draw pictures.

Very obscene ones. Specifically of human body parts.

I remeber catherby spam ftw? Well anyway I couldn't stand it anymore I needed to have Public chat on to listten to ppl as I get bored then.. So I went f it and brought 20k feathers and powered fly fish to 65 then used pot to get in all the time. I used fish pot no admiral pies at that time :(.

yea they say all kinds of stupid things there from "scroll: ) flying banana!! )" to "hey, im fishing nachos!"

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

People say the stupidest things, lmao :lol:

Although I just say some jokes and say 63 when they ask for fishing lvls. If you dont want to get flammed, don't but into fights where lots of people have. Once this two noobs were yelling "you're gai!" then the other one shouted "No, youre more gai" lol :lol: I got everyone to say that both of them were gai, major flamming from the noobs lol.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg