My Apologies In Advance

Leesters

This thread is to apologize to all of the Tipit-ers that have said Hi to me, without response, while I have my private chat to "ON".

I am trying to buy blue hides, and let the tipit-ers who have seen my sig, to log on, add me, and see me.

Therefore, I have been recieving pm's from Tipit-ers happy to see me, and expecting a response. Unfortunately, I cannot add every tipit-er to my list, so please understand.

I only have a few spots remaining on my list to add hide sellers, so if you are selling hides, please mention that in your PM, and I will add you for the sale. I've actually had to delete some names to make room.

I had to make this post, because I've had so many Tipit-ers really get frustrated that I won't respond to their PM's.

Please understand, and know that I've HYT'd you from my chair, and smiled at your PM, even though I can't respond.

If you'd like to say "Hi", "I love your stories", or "thanks for the guide", feel free! Just understand my dilemma when I cannot respond.

Hugs to all, and HYT in advance!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

l335t3rs n00b

i was getting emo when you didnt answer me lawl :twisted:

add me i sell blu hides

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

i had the same problem a while ago... not that everyone was adding me of course... but that my friends list was full, and had to delete some friends from my list to make room for sellers and stuff... lucky i've cleaned out my list.....

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

I might as well apologize. For the first time EVER in two years of playing, I have had my private on for 2 weeks. The reason being, every time I put it on public I get spammed with "omg! I get no rune at party" or "great party, whens the next one?' or items of that nature. I already get PM'd hardcore by friends, so it's hard to keep up.

I must be so popular because I was the first TET member on the scene and the last for the drop party...

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

This thread sounds like

"Hi, I'm sorry im' so popular and I don't have time for you all... but thats how it goes... I'm trying to do important stuff"

Something tells me people have been getting mad at him for not responding and he needs to tell them why he isin't responding

I might as well apologize. For the first time EVER in two years of playing, I have had my private on for 2 weeks. The reason being, every time I put it on public I get spammed with "omg! I get no rune at party" or "great party, whens the next one?' or items of that nature. I already get PM'd hardcore by friends, so it's hard to keep up.

I must be so popular because I was the first TET member on the scene and the last for the drop party...

lol bari.. you da man! :wink:

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

leesters is a jerk... i mean i see him like 50 times a day at barrows and say hyt and all that crap..the least u can do is respond or something like that...and btw i dont private i actually see u in public...so dont give me that hide bs

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

leesters is a jerk... i mean i see him like 50 times a day at barrows and say hyt and all that crap..the least u can do is respond or something like that...and btw i dont private i actually see u in public...so dont give me that hide bs

not everyone has time for everything when somones doing something and theyre concentrating and dont want to be bothered then its likly theyll ignore you but not in a rude way just in a "im obviously doing something please go away kind of way" its sorta like having a little sibling asking you a million questions and never getting a moments peace

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Lol. I haven't barrowed in probably a month. I always respond to HYT's. Quit making stuff up. And go away.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

This thread sounds like

"Hi, I'm sorry im' so popular and I don't have time for you all... but thats how it goes... I'm trying to do important stuff"

Something tells me people have been getting mad at him for not responding and he needs to tell them why he isin't responding

Bingo. Ppl were getting upset. lol.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Maybe you should comprehend this from Leesters's point of view? That is, if you're able to udnerstand what comprehension is :roll:

Leesters - I can feel the pressure through your posts mate. All these low levels that see me randomly add me and think I'm some sort of God-King being level 100 :shock:

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Shut up, if you had about 50 pms a second would you add them all? No. I would just put my chat on friends. And for the barrows thing which didnt even exist :roll: He was probably: 1) Not paying attention 2) He probably ignored you when he said hyt for the first time to you cos u kept bugging him 3) He was talking to someone on pms 4) He had normal chat off. Goodbye

0wnt

TifSig.jpg

marketing sceam

+1 but if he can use his position here to get people to sell him blue hides, more power to him.

I got my private on often enough. And usually respond to people iftthey hav a question or if I rcognize them. But theres only so much of me to go around.

If you just need to talk to me OMG so badly pm me here and ask me to add you for whatever reason.:-P

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

*sigh* I wish I was famous.

Anyway, it is common knowledge here that leesters is an all knowing and all powerful god and if he doesn't have more friend spots than everyone else then that is just poor.

:lol:

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

This thread sounds like

Bingo. Ppl were getting upset. lol.

Condor post to me sounds like:

"I think your really popular and I am jealous, so I am going to try and salnder your attempt to be kind and explain yourself to the people who are upset/annoyed by your lack of responces to pms"

That my be immature but I couldn't resist

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well leesters. I understand about your situation. leesters a hero on the forums not really in the game. Seriously, hes so awesome on forums, but what has he done in the game for you or with you?(or what ever)...NOTHING So leave the man alone. hyt him thats it you dont really have to start all the talking, and if you do talk to him on the forums after all he is known on forums more than the game and to the people who thinks hes populare NEWSFALSH: HE IS!

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

If I were Leesters...I wouldn't talk to ya either :P :lol:
well leesters' date=' i understand and all but guys, leesters a hero on the forums not really in the game seriously i mean hes so awesome on forums but what has he done in the game for you or with you or what ever...NOTHING so leave the man alone hyt him thats it you dont really have to start all the talking and if you do talk to him on the forums after all he is known on forums more than the game and to the people who thinks hes populare NEWSFALSH: HE IS![/quote']Grammar ftl! (Sorry, I just got over being sick and I couldn't resist :lol:)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!