any old players still around?

Nightsword

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I don't play, but I read the forums. I miss RSC if I'm honest. It's a shame JAGeX killed it.

JAGeX? JAGEX?

Still havn't learned to take responsibility for what you did i see Luke.

Yea, jagex. Kryptix is a cheater and should be banned (his ip should be banned and so should his new char xxtw1stedxx as well as his mules) but it is equally jagex' fault for taking the idiotic measure of shutting down rsc to new players.

I am still around and read tip it once in a while. I quit back in god i dont even rember now. Yes I was old when I quit, I tried logging on a few months ago and couldnt get on, later I was chatting with a old friend that still plays and he ask why I dumped him from the friends list and wouldnt talk to him in game and found that he had just seen me the day before.....

Well I put 2 and 2 together and figured my account got hacked or stolen so im still around on tip it about every month or 2 but if you see Tyrsbreath in game it isnt me........ too bad the loser that got my account couldnt have at least bothered to keep my name in the top 3 of the overall hi scores. Anyway if anyone from Jagex wants to take pity on a old fart and give his account back......yeah right LOL

LKJ was for sure one of the oldest one of the few older than me. Just remember mod simon gave LKJ the BOne anyone trolling the boards during that time will know what that means.

Why can you expect the older players to still be around?

I know i look bad but facts straight, someone commited suicide about a week ago in my city over this, "durial" incident. ..I came to check it out, ha.

BUUUt, ladykilljoy? from what i remember, rj(stingerx12) broke up with her because she became addicted to this game - really bad.

that dude introduced her to the game, new stayed around level 50-60 since i made him mainly to just pk.

why nobody remembers him is disturbing, juuust on the fact that i wasted 2 years dedication to the game.

Actually I do remember stingerx12. He used to tell me all sorts of stuff about his old rs gf. :-w

Just remember mod simon gave LKJ the BOne anyone trolling the boards during that time will know what that means.

Bad boy lol. :twisted:

Yea, jagex. Kryptix is a cheater and should be banned (his ip should be banned and so should his new char xxtw1stedxx as well as his mules) but it is equally jagex' fault for taking the idiotic measure of shutting down rsc to new players.

I also think JAGeX didn't always made the right desicions, but i find it funny that Luke says himself he feels sorry that 'JAGeX' ruined classic even when he knows he has guilt on this too.

signature4s.jpg

i was one of the oldest player ever Adam Helm, Adam Axe, Mithril Plate, Adam leg Red/Blue/Black Cape Iron Shield //Steel shield i was da shiznit was best pk ever first pure to wear rune plate without magic Pking Anywhere standing in lumber and just shoot newb to the gate ahahah was da shiz

i was one of the oldest player ever Adam Helm, Adam Axe, Mithril Plate, Adam leg Red/Blue/Black Cape Iron Shield //Steel shield i was da shiznit was best pk ever first pure to wear rune plate without magic Pking Anywhere standing in lumber and just shoot newb to the gate ahahah was da shiz

Lmao.

it suprises me no1 posted anything about good ol' Blick here i remember she was plate pure with sick 99 ranged she owned rsc then we teamed. does anyone know what happened to her?? :?:

I have been playing so long I knew Blick when he was a man.

it suprises me no1 posted anything about good ol' Blick here i remember she was plate pure with sick 99 ranged she owned rsc then we teamed. does anyone know what happened to her?? :?:

I have been playing so long I knew Blick when he was a man.

lmao, so he converted and claimed to be a woman?? i was wondering where people got the idea of him being a woman

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Actually Blick shared. The girl was supposedly called Michelle, but who knows what lies internet people tell.

I am surprised Bluerose wasnt mentioned? For anyone old enough, she was IT. Varrock smithing, having her own little spot beside the anvil and nobody could stay on top of her. Also got 99 smithing without being able to bank anything but coins and without mass production of ores/bars; probably 1000x more difficult than now :lol:

Also got 99 smithing without being able to bank anything but coins and without mass production of ores/bars; probably 1000x more difficult than now :lol:

there were banks at the times, i am sure of it

and dont pose as other people

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

hiya Meili, long time no see...i think?

eh anyway. i was playing back in 2001 and now i have a life, now thats an accomplishment because rs was like crack back then :roll:

Hiya! I remember you, or actually just your name. :) RS used to be addictive but now I find it boring since I've played it for so long lol.

Also got 99 smithing without being able to bank anything but coins and without mass production of ores/bars; probably 1000x more difficult than now :lol:

there were banks at the times, i am sure of it

and dont pose as other people

Nice quoting there. If you can actually read I was talking about Bluerose, not me. And if you did understand and you are saying Im not Igor 10, I am. And no, there werent banks... maybe there were when she was past 90 but until she was able to smith addy kites or close, all you could bank were coins.

i know it was about bluerose and if youre igor then pm igors current profile on AIM as of right now

i know it was about bluerose and if youre igor then pm igors current profile on AIM as of right now

Blue, who are you? If you know that persons profile on AIM you are talking about my brother, yes, his name is Igor. And if you dare, ask him about who I am.

hiya Meili, long time no see...i think?

eh anyway. i was playing back in 2001 and now i have a life, now thats an accomplishment because rs was like crack back then :roll:

Hey it's you. I'm deadskinmask. It's been like three years? Lol. Do you use msn? MEILI, I have good news. The colts and bengals are 2-0. K what was the topic called again; is anyone still around? No.