any old players still around?

Nightsword

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apprantly ladykilljoy plays every now n then, paki4evr also im sure of it

Really? I thought paki4 quit, or atleast he took a big break, pked with him when he was 77 combat I think.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

LKJ - Is playing runescape 2.

Paki4ever - Is just autoing chars and stake, well atleast did a few months ago. I.e paki4ever 2, Paki4life ect.

siggywi1.gif

Signature made by the one and only, Friz.

just wondering if ppl like paki4ever, ladykilljoy, and all the old players if any still played? I played under the name nightsword2, brad, and bmx sniper.

those people you listed arent old

Ok, are you completely an idiot or are you just kidding? Ladykilljoy is 1 of the oldest runescape players.. was 2nd to hit 99 hp.

Paki4ever was also very old..

siggywi1.gif

i use to play rs1 long time ago. but since they made it members only i started playing rs2.ive had my account for 4 years but out of that 4 years ive only played for about 3 monthhs as i kept quiting and cumin back to it, i go under the name of killadranza

i use to play rs1 long time ago. but since they made it members only i started playing rs2.ive had my account for 4 years but out of that 4 years ive only played for about 3 monthhs as i kept quiting and cumin back to it, i go under the name of killadranza

noone cares, shut up.

just wondering if ppl like paki4ever, ladykilljoy, and all the old players if any still played? I played under the name nightsword2, brad, and bmx sniper.

those people you listed arent old

Ok, are you completely an idiot or are you just kidding? Ladykilljoy is 1 of the oldest runescape players.. was 2nd to hit 99 hp.

Paki4ever was also very old..

lkj is old ya, ill give you that one, perhaps youve heard of:

bigkingsfan, blender, zaptone z, yedija, gamesfan, eminem_dre07, dmonik, i_r_good, magna gb, mooncricket, numb22, oldmanschild, s_o_b_bspace, speedis, and rab amongst others

What are you trying to proove kiddo? Well you name all those, i'll just name 1. Lightning. Ya.. just because you mention some random names dosent mean that it will make any sence. Let me tell you 1 thing, being "oldy" dosent mean that you had to be playing runescape since it was relesed. A few years past works great aswell, i.e 02-03.

Go and play cool somewhere else.

siggywi1.gif

What are you trying to proove kiddo? Well you name all those, i'll just name 1. Lightning. Ya.. just because you mention some random names dosent mean that it will make any sence. Let me tell you 1 thing, being "oldy" dosent mean that you had to be playing runescape since it was relesed. A few years past works great aswell, i.e 02-03.

Go and play cool somewhere else.

Zomg so am I an old school?? :o:O I started in 2002 somewhere, my character (83 lvl, x pure str x) got banned in 12th december 2002. Omigawd am I old schoolie?

Zomg so am I an old school?? :o:O I started in 2002 somewhere, my character (83 lvl, x pure str x) got banned in 12th december 2002. Omigawd am I old schoolie?

Damn [racist term], u still ain't banned from here... :? But y did u get banned from rs in december 2002? :roll: :roll:

im still around ... at forums only :D rs is such a bs nowdys
lol

hi kalamees

lol kala u got u last char banned now too?

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

let's see, i came around the same week bluerose hit lvl 70 smithing... I mined plenty for her back then... fun days; i knew a few of the others too, m oldfield, d rad, bigkingsfan, tyrsbreath......ok anyway, yea i think a few still play

I just came back last thurs. ;)

I used to play since late 2001 under the names:

Venom__X

The_Republic

I have a good memory of names and even personalities :shock:

So what's up everyone.

I remember there were many Finnish players. So Moi to them. I think now in Finland on the passports they have stats in addition to other information. You can also buy products on a gp finance system. I'm not from Finland myself, I'm from Saudi.