any old players still around?

Nightsword

Yea, jagex. Kryptix is a cheater and should be banned (his ip should be banned and so should his new char xxtw1stedxx as well as his mules) but it is equally jagex' fault for taking the idiotic measure of shutting down rsc to new players.

:shock: Eh what I am mad about is that it's only p2p considering you can't even play it unless you already have a character.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the record bluerose shouldnt be respected all that much, yes she had crazy smithing, yes she had a good skill total, yes she made the game more interesting because squares, kites, r2hs, baxes, etc were expensive. However, she had partial mod powers way back in the day then they were revoked because she was abusing them and muting people for no reason. She was stuck up :lol:.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

However, she had partial mod powers way back in the day then they were revoked because she was abusing them and muting people for no reason. She was stuck up :lol:.

Yeah.. But.. I'da done the same lol :twisted:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I'm still here, I used to get on rsc to free smith but I got banned. I sure miss the old days when there were new horizions to venture to. Hard to belive it's been over 5 years since then....

99 smithing rsc

I'm still here, I used to get on rsc to free smith but I got banned. I sure miss the old days when there were new horizions to venture to. Hard to belive it's been over 5 years since then....

Hey, it's you!

Lol why'd you get banned? :-#

im still around ... at forums only :D rs is such a bs nowdys
lol

hi kalamees

lol kala u got u last char banned now too?

I remember pileing davi and davibe with MI pk trips, davi's real old skool rsc, remmeber him lol, used to be pure or summit :P

Cheap Clan Hosting, PM me.

• 5 months later...

right here :

classic.jpg

pked with s0n 0f g0d alllot....had plenty of kills too...to bad classic is no more i loved it :(

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

right here :

classic.jpg

pked with s0n 0f g0d alllot....had plenty of kills too...to bad classic is no more i loved it :(

plenty of kills with those stats? :shock: no offense, but almost everyone who pked in your level range was pure. I always hoped of running into impures like you when I pked, low defense and low hp lol... but respect for having that character on rsc.. something I don't have anymore :(

I know quite a few "oldies" who play RS2:

- Low fighter actually duels :D

- Hyperkilljoy

- Nukearcher

As for Blick, saw here half a year ago on MSN, never heard anything of her anymore. (the guy you're talking about Meili was her brother btw)

signature4s.jpg

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

as most can see i am not a *pure* but who wanted no def in rsc except straight *pker's* anyway......

i did enjoy skilling a little because rsc was so much more than pking all the time though im still a lowely non-pure.......

btw s0n 0f g0d was a str pure

stats.jpg

stats2.jpg

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

(the guy you're talking about Meili was her brother btw)

Meili is a girl :oops:.

Gamerr knows I'm a girl what that meant:

Meili, the guy you were talking about was her (meaning Blick's) brother.

Indeed.

signature4s.jpg

Gamerr knows I'm a girl what that meant:

Meili, the guy you were talking about was her (meaning Blick's) brother.

My bad, I didn't read all the posts to this topic, I just saw that he was calling you a guy lol. <3:

Massive Nerd

• 2 weeks later...
i use to play rs1 long time ago. but since they made it members only i started playing rs2.ive had my account for 4 years but out of that 4 years ive only played for about 3 monthhs as i kept quiting and cumin back to it, i go under the name of killadranza

noone cares, shut up.

hahaha, when i read that i was kinda thinking that in a nicer way, then it just popped up so straightforward, lol..

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Why can you expect the older players to still be around?

I know i look bad but facts straight, someone commited suicide about a week ago in my city over this, "durial" incident. ..I came to check it out, ha.

BUUUt, ladykilljoy? from what i remember, rj(stingerx12) broke up with her because she became addicted to this game - really bad.

that dude introduced her to the game, new stayed around level 50-60 since i made him mainly to just pk.

why nobody remembers him is disturbing, juuust on the fact that i wasted 2 years dedication to the game.

I remember stinger, he had good ranged.

He was also one of the more old school archers, I remember seeing him on "Server Status" often. (Back when I was trying to get there myself.)

it suprises me no1 posted anything about good ol' Blick here i remember she was plate pure with sick 99 ranged she owned rsc then we teamed. does anyone know what happened to her?? :?:

I have been playing so long I knew Blick when he was a man.

Hah. I knew him back in 2001. I quit and came back in 2003, and was like "Who the hell are you?". She was his sister.

Some of my other ranged buddies I remember:

- Kobiianardo, the highest ranged for a long time.

In summer of 2001, I saw him hit a 13 and was like "WTF". I'd never seen him before, because he'd always trained on chickens and rats (I can't stand that method), and I was always in BK castle or Kharid warriors. He was a nice guy, just leaving the chickens to take a break on BKs. He quit in the fall to concentrate on school, and his level 88 ranged wasn't touched until Feb/Mar(?) of the next year.

- Kxb, the guy who finally passed Kobii

This guy was crazy. He shot up like a rocket, and from late December 2001 to March or so 2002, everybody in the ranged hiscore list took a (-1) to their name.

A lot of people accused him of botting ranged, which wasn't true. You can macro chickens/rats, I suppose, and possibly Jail (not sure if programs of the time could have). But you can't macro BKs or Lava Maze in wildy, which is where he leveled. Plus he always responded when I talked to him.

He did bot fighting, though, which is how he got banned.

From what he said, he wanted to quit the game before summer, so he botted fighting in an obvious location to give himself the boot. I called him crazy, but what do you know, I quit myself that summer.

- GregE6

I can't remember if it was him or somebody else who killed an idiot in wildy who had thousands and thousands of high level arrows (steel, mith, addy, +). Apparently the shady kid had links to some dupers, but anyway, good thing somebody killed him.

He told me he'd trade me the arrows (to get 99 ranged) for 10k nature runes. So I camped the thieving chest for days to get them.

However, I decided to quit the game and just gave the runes away.

Also IIRC, GregE was the first player to have a sex change (before the makeover guy even existed).

Also, in the earlier days of runescape, when his forum name on the original tip.it boards was "Cali Sun" (even though he's from NYC), he had a pic of Tsunami from Tenchi Muyo as his sig, so everybody thought he was a girl to begin with.

Eh, I'll end this here before it to be too big a list.

What?

2001 / 2002, wasnt "archer dogi" or something also top3 ranged or so? remember seeing him in karamja shooting lessers. Hated him cuz he always killed my lessers lol.

I have no recollection of an archer dogi. But damn, that does remind me of somebody else who had "dog" in their name, I just can't remember who it was.

Might have been a fighter, not a ranger. But I do fuzzily remember a "dog" ranger. Heh, maybe it was archer dogi, I didn't know everybody.

But yeah, lots of people ranged lessers in Karamja.

I know I did, it was great fun.

The very first day in July you could get rune meds from them, people were swarming around to fight them. And kill stealing was rampant. The mods actually did something about it... they would actually teleport you out of the demon area, or even strip runes/arrows out of your inventory if you were kill stealing.

I always hated the idea of them doing that. You saw a lot more of the mods back then. (Actually, I think it was only Rab back then.)

What?