Your Strange Abilities...

LP

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh.. pain threshold..

i can take ANYONES titty twisters... seriously..

without flinching or anything... im actually laughing while they do it.

Apparently its not normal for a guy to be able to do, but i can tought my head with my foot (while im sitting of course). I can whistle in almost the same range of a trumpet (not above a C though, and i play trumpet). I can tell emotions of others better then other teenagers. Also i can dodge better the most people 8)

oh.. pain threshold..

i can take ANYONES titty twisters... seriously..

without flinching or anything... im actually laughing while they do it.

Demon child!!!!^

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well I'm double jointed in my arms/hands so can move them into weird positions. I don't know anyone else who can do it irl. (like pushing my thumb so it's touches the underside of my forearm)

I can crack all the knuckles in my fingers/hands. Can crack my thumb knuckles constantly for some reason.

Oh I can also touch my head with my feet easily, but my legs aren't as flexible as my hands and arms.

3.sit down in an undescribable way(seriuosly!) v/\v(the v's ar my feet and the \ are my legs and i just sit up stright, its really hard to describe..

I used to do that untill I found out that it was bad for your legs :?

sig2ho7.jpg

I have above average proficiency with rifles, preferably those with an Aperture sight. I've put 25 .22LR rounds into a quarter at 100 yards, and that is with no maginifying device.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

1. I zone out alot... like during school i'll be doing homework and be so concentrated someone has to tell me the bell rang.

2. i can crack my knee, fingers, back, and when i walk my right big toe cracks (hard to sneak up on people :cry: )

3. I can react really fast without intending too, yesterday i was sitting down with a friend and i turned my head (bad idea), he tossed a jelly bean at me and i deflected it as i turned around. I like my ninja skills :D

4. Bowl of cereal 30 seconds flat.... my school had a seminar game thing and the person with the best time was like 3 minutes (i wasn't in it.)

5. I know Tainted Love-Soft Cell by heart (idk why either)

6. I wander alot (almost gave my mom a heart attaack one time it walmart when i was 5), it's not really a ability it just happens.

7. Memory, i took those tests where you get 2 minutes to remember the words (25 words) then 3 minutes to write them down.... got'em all.

I can wiggle my ears and it makes my whole head shake (guaranteed to make someone laugh if you do it while you're talking >.> )

I can also.... raise only my right eyebrow? No one at my school can do it =\

I can do that with my left eyebrow ^_^.

I can crack all my joints. Yes carpal tunnel is teh ween.

I can suck my little toe :P

I have a dead hand. :(. I feel basically no pain in it, ive scorched it on a radiator once without realising.

I can sit in that "yoga" position, then walk on my knees in it.

Ive managed to dislocate my shoulder and forget how to put it back in.

I can do the "farty" noise that people do with their arm pits with my hands and knees.

I can move my knee-cap half way round my leg.

I can flip my eyelid up over my eyelid so the pinky side shows.

I can pick up golf balls and tennis balls with my toes (I r monkay boy).

I can stare at the sun @_@.

I dont tan. :(

Im a weird boy.

knkcopy.jpg

hmmm lets see, hardly any of these are ablilities but i find them facinating

1) i have the ablility to sleep 19 hours straighht without waking up l0l (really handy on weekends)

2) *i believe that i have a good logical brain, but not that good, some people have about 200 iq i have 143

3) hmm lets see, i have the ablility to get a 49/50 score on one of my tests

4) i am lucky enough to find 2ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã on the floor (im english) much more ill edit when i find out :D

I can lift my right eyebrow and I can change the stripe color on my shoes...

Yes I am the coolest kid at school.

'

i'm afraid that's wrong jacky..i'm far more popular/cool than you.

Why you ask?

i can change the stripe color on *your* shoes, and i know your weak spot :twisted:

And i also have the magical ability to rain hatred and colorful language on just about anything that casts a shadow :twisted:

I can smoke 3 buckets in a row withoght sopping for breath.

Grow up, mate.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

k0m0d0 is a special kid.

Btw can i ahve some free stuff pleese?

I can also beg

Your beg ability needs improvement...

Lucasesco is a super high IQed child, you see this easily...

Work up your beg and maybe I'll do something free for you :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Im abnormally(sp?) flexible. I can put both of my legs behind my head, sneak my arms through the holes creathed by the bend in my knees, and walk on my hands in that, shall I say?, uncomfortable position.

Also, Im always uncomfortable while sitting unless Im sitting Indian style on my chair at school.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

I sometimes have this weird sense of seeing something into the future. Like just the other night i daydreamed about me getting a Sprite and seeing the screen door open and the laundry room door open.

Coupla hours later i got up and grabbed a Sprite. Feeling an odd sense of Deja Vu. I looked at the screen door. And much to my surprise the laundry room door was open. I nearly dropped my Sprite and ran to my room.

Ive had this happen several other times. Sometimes it happens when im playing a game of Magic. It freaks me out to no end. Especially when i see some of the cards on the table and having that Deja Vu feeling. :/

This one time I went 24 hours straight without going to the bathroom. It was intense.

Yes, I've been pondering my abilites for 3 days, and that is the best I could come up with.

1) i have the ablility to sleep 19 hours straighht without waking up l0l (really handy on weekends)
I would hate that. You sleep away your entire weekend.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I can change pepsi into diet coke with my mind :x little nicky

But I sometimes have dreams of whats gonna happen that day

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Years of video honed my quick reflexes. I'm unbeatable at bloody knuckles and if I ever drop a pencil/phone/soap in the shower I somehow instatly move and catch it within a slplit seccnd without even thinking about it. I'm also quite ampi-dexterous.

Pity I wasn't born in the 1500s, I would probably be a sweet sword fighter with training.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Years of video honed my quick reflexes. I'm unbeatable at bloody knuckles and if I ever drop a pencil/phone/soap in the shower I somehow instatly move and catch it within a slplit seccnd without even thinking about it. I'm also quite ampi-dexterous.

Pity I wasn't born in the 1500s, I would probably be a sweet sword fighter with training.

Now that I think about it, that's a bit like me, but not quite to that extreme.

knuckles and related: no problem.

Catching items i've dropped, not bad either. But could be better.

And I'm hardly ambidexterous :P