Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

What makes you assume it was from tip.it? :P

That was part of a message to me from yuffie.

I actually said RS forums. And I know she is very inactive on the tip.it boards. :wink:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your sig Zezima :lol:

Ye, Mountain Dew is the best drink ever. Tastes of lemonade yet does not hurt my stomach.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Yeh, was not bluerose first to 99 smithing. Then she left after she could no longer control the game! Haha :(

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

zezima is crazy playing hole dam day
He isn't crazy, and certainly isn't "playing hole dam day" As I remember from the article...

Tip.It: On average, how many hours per day do you play?

Zezima: Iit depends entirely on my school work and relationship status with my GF/ex-GF lol. Last week, I had 4 exams, so I was barely on. I was here, but you know, trained and studied

I was always slightly interested in what zezima deals with every day being #1 on the list. Do that many people really add him to their list?

raditz2004.png

| Combat - 102 | Overall - 1460+ | Questpoints - 155 | [

zezima is crazy playing hole dam day
What's 'Hole dam day?' That a new game or something? :?

Do you think, Perhaps, that the Black Dragon lives in the Black Dragon Cave!?

Blackmagecc.png

I'm a firm believer of typing with proper grammar on the interwebs. Oh yes.

Yeh, was not bluerose first to 99 smithing. Then she left after she could no longer control the game! Haha :(

I am glad someone mentioned bluerose13x, someone fill me in, i heard some rumours reguarding Zezima scamming her whenshe 1st left , leaving him the money to keep untill she came back, and when she did he didnt give th emoney back..

True? False?

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

Zez put in his chart he was 1st to 99 smith.....ummm I think thats a lie :evil:

I didnt say i was first to 99 smithing...i said smithing was my first 99 skill

Bluerose13x was the first to 99 smith, then krest (although gormis beat krest to 98)

Oh yea, just for the record, i still speak to bluerose, so we are friends...i didnt scam her...actually i didnt meet her until long after she quit the first time

Bluerose13x was the first to 99 smith, then krest (although gormis beat krest to 98)

Oh yea, just for the record, i still speak to bluerose, so we are friends...i didnt scam her...actually i didnt meet her until long after she quit the first time

Wow...Zez pointed this out to me so I dropped by to check it out for myself, utterly amazed there's still the gossip and rumours so long after I quit playing. This one's not fair on Zez, so I just wanted to back up that no, he did not scam me in any way. He's a nice bloke who I chat to on MSN occasionally. No-one honestly cares but I quit cos I overdid it on RS, got so sick of it I didn't want to see it again, no-one else was a factor. Happily living in Azeroth these days, say 'Hi' to a blue haired lady Nelf hunter if you're ever on Emerald Dream (Europe) server!

Wow...Zez pointed this out to me so I dropped by to check it out for myself, utterly amazed there's still the gossip and rumours so long after I quit playing. This one's not fair on Zez, so I just wanted to back up that no, he did not scam me in any way. He's a nice bloke who I chat to on MSN occasionally. No-one honestly cares but I quit cos I overdid it on RS, got so sick of it I didn't want to see it again, no-one else was a factor. Happily living in Azeroth these days, say 'Hi' to a blue haired lady Nelf hunter if you're ever on Emerald Dream (Europe) server!

I have stated that what i`ve heard was a rumour. Thanx for clearing it up.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

Zez must only have IRL friends in his list i guess..T oad he hasn't the possibility to give anyone a chance(cause of the beggers/scammers etc)

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

You know you guys should post this everywhere. I mean like everywhere I hear people always talking "Things" about you Zezima. Like "Omg Zezima is a real loser! SHE is like an 42 year old person who's playing Runescape 24/7!" Glad those things have been cleared up. O By the way Zezima people say that you are a bit "Anti-Social" like when people try to talk to you, you ignore them. Is there a reason or is it just to give you bad publicity?

P.S.- Good like in College. Hope you succeed in your studies!

P.P.S./P.S.S.(Forgot which is which:D) Congrats Tip.it on interview with the REAL Zezima! :D

Come visit me and all the top Runescrafters in:

Runesmart Rune Shop. (RRS) We sell cheapest! Guaranteed!

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

newscapere4.gif

Zez must only have IRL friends in his list i guess..T oad he hasn't the possibility to give anyone a chance(cause of the beggers/scammers etc)

I have quite a few friends who are friends with him, i think i had him added a day and we talked for a few min. didnt know what to talk about so i removed him the next day :shock:

You know you guys should post this everywhere. I mean like everywhere I hear people always talking "Things" about you Zezima. Like "Omg Zezima is a real loser! SHE is like an 42 year old person who's playing Runescape 24/7!" Glad those things have been cleared up. O By the way Zezima people say that you are a bit "Anti-Social" like when people try to talk to you, you ignore them. Is there a reason or is it just to give you bad publicity?

What if he really is anti-social? What's the problem with it? You're not obligated to greet and be nice to everyone that talks to you.