I never knew someone loved me so much

Guest TrixStar

OUCH!

lol sorry it is rather funny someone is trying to be you. just remember all them times when you were a kid you played cops and robbers or cowboys and indians, or iminated superman. now you know how they feel. ;)

mysig11sv5.png

Now that I'm home, I checked this out for myself. I reported them to the MySpace costomer support. I don't know what good it will do, but I sent them a message also, so, I'll see what they say, and happens.

It would be great if these forums could be viewed without logging in so I could send them the link and show them what a fake they are, because I know they will disagree.

Wow !!! that is very spooky, Trix you don't even wear drag legs so whoever this is they don't know you all that well. Just some crazy fan who thinks highly of your stats, and to much of a loser to work on his or hers own... I hope whoever it is don't try to scam you next !!!! I have never heard of that site before makes you wonder who is next , also makes me wonder if this game is even worth playing at times with all the scamming. Sorry to hear this happen to you :(

queenvalerie.png

Kill the bloodveld FTW!!!1
? :?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

they got your age wrong :P

kinda funny, yet sad. im gonna add you and put you in my top 8 trixie :lol:

naw, ill see what i can do about getting it removed- albiet dont hold your breath about me getting it removed. but we shall see...

~DaS

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

That has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen :? . No offense, but if someone's life is so pitiful that they have to imitate the 77th best player in Runescape, then... God... I don't even want to think about that. I'd get as much information as possible about this guy (phone #, e-mail, etc) and tell him how pathetic what he is doing is. 'Cause he's gota realize how much of a loser he's turning himself into.

And lol, not only does he have the rank wrong but your age as well, I've met 3 year olds that can count better then him :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

And lol, not only does he have the rank wrong but your age as well, I've met 3 year olds that can count better then him :lol: .

Well, I don't know Trix's age, but I bet the reason it's wrong is because he hasn't updated his profile since April 21 and I'm guesing he's gone up since then perhaps?

Well, I don't know Trix's age, but I bet the reason it's wrong is because he hasn't updated his profile since April 21 and I'm guesing he's gone up since then perhaps?

Some mod delete this noobs sig.

You're not allowed to give out my space links like that.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

Ok, 1. Is the word noob really nesicary?

2. when the word, NotSafeForYou pops up we pretty much all know what that is about.

3. The word MySpace is clearly in Trix's picture so if there was a problem, that would be taken out.

4. It's not my main profile. It's For my RS account.

If there is a problem, They an take it out, but the word "Noob" was clearly not neaded since I'm not begging, spaming, Flaming, etc...

Ok, 1. Is the word noob really nesicary?

2. when the word, NotSafeForYou pops up we pretty much all know what that is about.

3. The word NotSafeForYou is clearly in Trix's picture so if there was a problem, that would be taken out.

4. It's not my main profile. It's For my RS account.

If there is a problem, They an take it out, but the word "Noob" was clearly not neaded since I'm not begging, spaming, Flaming, etc...

True, but you should still take it out of your sig. Just sayin'

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The reason I have it is because it's a webpage dedicated to my RS player. I like MySpace is because there are no annoying geocity or whatever that is popups. No Bandwith problems, It runs smooth. There is a fairly decent sized runescape community on there of other people that created myspaces for their Runescape accounts(I'm definatly not the first).

It's easy to use, convientient, and I've met one of my best friends on Runescape though there. Several actually. I'm not a moron when it comes to "meeting people" I know it's stupid and I've never done it.

I just don't see what I have in my sig is a big issue. If It's a poblem, they, the mods, here can take it out.

Anyway, as for TrixStar's MySpace, the message I sent him, he read it and didn't reply back. So he knows he has nothing to say.

There's a "Lilyuffie88" and a "N0valyfe" on there, as well as many "Zezimas". Ten bucks says they're all impostors.

edit: There's also two copies of "The Old Nite". :roll:

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

aww.. nobody loves me, i googled my name and it came up with "the moosewalker sock kit" 8)

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

There's a "Lilyuffie88" and a "N0valyfe" on there, as well as many "Zezimas". Ten bucks says they're all impostors.

edit: There's also two copies of "The Old Nite". :roll:

3 pagwes, and 26 profiles saying they are Zezima. Shame.