Lmao

Unitedite

I sold my blue dhide set to someone offering silly money for it yesterday, so i had to get a new one. I've got loads of blue hides from killing drags, so i wandered over to AL-K to get them tanned and see if anyone around could craft me a set - there's usually at least one person crafting there.

Anyway, as soon as i asked one guy said he could help me out. I didn't pay massive attention to him, but he was red to me, so at least lvl 88, and i'm pretty sure wearing barrows armour. As soon as i'd traded him he said 'Thx' and logged out.

After a couple of seconds realising that i'd been 'scammed', i burst out laughing. Obviously i knew there was a risk that it would happen, but come on... who cares about 12k? For such a high lvl to be scamming so weakly really made me laugh.

Is this the most pathetic scamming ever?

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Well, assuming the guy was over lvl 88, or atleast lvl 90 if he was red. Ya, it's a bit lame. However, I have a friend who's lvl 119, but with poor skills, and to her 30k is "a lot". She's not really poor or anything, but when she gets a 50k drop she's like all happy..

Anyway, my point is, maybe the guy thought he made the greatest scam ever. It's a question of point of view I guess. Lvl doesn't really matter in those kinds of things.

2480+ total

Well, assuming the guy was over lvl 88, or atleast lvl 90 if he was red. Ya, it's a bit lame. However, I have a friend who's lvl 119, but with poor skills, and to her 30k is "a lot". She's not really poor or anything, but when she gets a 50k drop she's like all happy..

Anyway, my point is, maybe the guy thought he made the greatest scam ever. It's a question of point of view I guess. Lvl doesn't really matter in those kinds of things.

Yeah, i guess you've got a point. But still, i doubt your friend would be so bothered about 12k that she'd risk losing her account for it :P

HAHA yes! why risk your char. getting bannded over 12k of hide. very funny.

You can't be band for that he gave the hides over for nothing a real crafter has the hides on them so you dont trade 12k for nothing

What if the person you scam is best mates with a jmod? ;)

Not that i am, but still - is it worth the risk?

Lol yea, the same thing happened to me. I was getting a f2p friend full addy and all I needed was the kite. Since my smithing was 67ish at the time I went to the Varrock anvils with 3 addy ores, 18 coal and 3 natures and asked for someone to smith a kite for me.

A lvl 110+ came up to and said he would, I even looked him up in the highscores to see his smithing level which was indeed high enough so I traded him. The instant the second trade screen disappears he teles saying something like 'gotcha!'.

For a whole minute I was stunned, I just couldn't believe someone of that level would go through the trouble (he had to bank to make space for all of it) of stealing 3 addy bars :shock:

After I realized what had just happened I couldn't help but laughing till I cried. I told the story to all my friends that were online, so we bombarded him with pm's for a while, making fun of him.

I guess some people are just pixel huggers and don't respect verbal agreements or honour made promises.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

:shock:

why risk getting your account banned you noob?

I only read 3 of those spoilers, but I will hunt you down and kill you!!! I don't care if that's a threat. I've waited too long (and have another 2 weeks to wait) for this series to be ruined by some arrogant little twit like you!!!!

Lmao thats so pathetic, and theexactly the same thing happend to me yesterday lol.

I had 10 d stones I needed to get made to glorys, and none of my crafters was on. So I asked this level 115 guy if he had 80 craft and he said yes. I asked him to trade for glorys but he only had 2, so I trusted him the 8 other d stones. He walked to the furnance and teled -.-

sigripoldnite9rk.png

RIP The Old Nite ='(

Lol yea, the same thing happened to me. I was getting a f2p friend full addy and all I needed was the kite. Since my smithing was 67ish at the time I went to the Varrock anvils with 3 addy ores, 18 coal and 3 natures and asked for someone to smith a kite for me.

A lvl 110+ came up to and said he would, I even looked him up in the highscores to see his smithing level which was indeed high enough so I traded him. The instant the second trade screen disappears he teles saying something like 'gotcha!'.

For a whole minute I was stunned, I just couldn't believe someone of that level would go through the trouble (he had to bank to make space for all of it) of stealing 3 addy bars :shock:

After I realized what had just happened I couldn't help but laughing till I cried. I told the story to all my friends that were online, so we bombarded him with pm's for a while, making fun of him.

I guess some people are just pixel huggers and don't respect verbal agreements or honour made promises.

now thats funny :lol:

:shock:

why risk getting your account banned you noob?

im just wondering this but do you know how to read?

Yes he does, the question is do you :P ? Basically he's saying it appears that Fearspudgod would be willing to risk his account for more then 12k, probably at about 14k. Bodders is just trying to say that nothing is worth possibly losing your account (maybe even talking sometimes).

And- :lol: Thats hilarious, I mean... :lol: :lol:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

People who are so pathetic on such a small scale is just insanely funny. I gave 2 lvl 3's full iron and brought them to level 1 wildy. I told them no food and the winner gets the iron armor that is dropped and 10k. The loser gets 5k cash when I tele to lumby. The fight starts and one guy is getting beat down pretty hard. He runs out of wildy, eats, runs back in, and x-logs to keep his iron set lol. I thought it was just out of naivity thinking that full iron was more than 5k until he logs in with his level 68 main and says "Haha I kept your iron set n00b!!!"... Some people, lol. :lol:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

ROFL?

Scamming for 12k...that's really low.

Funniest thing was if like you know how some evil bored people make noob level 3 scammers? Imagine some nice kind high level comes and donates bronze weapons to level 3s. Then the scammer lvl 3 mocks him and logs? Lol...

For really dense people: He was actaully giving them free when the scammer thought he had scammed him. Also, it was BRONZE?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png