Never think it will happen until it happens to you.

nuugz

I've read about many people being falsely banned and thought they just had really bad luck but yesterday, I joined them.

Tried to log on runescape and was shocked to see my account disabled. I knew I didn't swear, scam, spam on forums, etc so I knew something was very wrong. I checked my message centre and they said I was real world trading even though EVERYTHING on my character was earned myself. I was very sure that the appeal would get passed since there is 100% NO WAY THEY HAVE ANY PROOF but this morning I found my appeal denied. They said their detection system is 100% accurate. :roll:

Months of hard work merchanting and skilling taken from me because someone reported me for being a low level with a party hat.

Hopefully I will get a chance to talk to a jagex mod, but I doubt it so looks like the runescape economy is short a red party hat and a mask set... and a very honest player that doesn't break rules.

Sadly, more people that I ever thought are getting banned unfairly. One of my very good friends, Atlantian, was banned for "autoing" just because he played rs1. He was as legit as you could be and ALWAYS answered pm's no matter what time you talked to him when he was online.

It's getting out of hand with all the legit players getting banned.

Why should it take them so long to admit their error? They basically robbed me of months of hard work and they won't even review it, just send me automated responses because their "new detection method" is completely inefficient.

this is why im taking a break from runescape for now. im worried that jagex will accidentally ban my account and so im doing the best i can to stay away from them until their ban happy ways, whether they are right in doing so or wrong, are over. besides, im getting back bits of my life at a time now, so this is good for my social life :)

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Jesus even without raison!?!?! And i thought they were just some type of fruit :twisted:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

You do realise you put us in the impossible position? We have no more reason to believe you than we do Jagex. What do you want us to do?

The voice of reason.

Although I am sure you have been banned, you are offering the same amount of evidence that JAGeX are.

That's unfortunate. The title is very true, nobody ever thinks it will happen to them until they wake up one morning and find out it has, and that's what's so worrying. It's either happened to you, and you know what it feels like, or you don't - so it's very hard to get sympathy from those who haven't had it happen to them.

Although it hasn't happened to me, and hopefully never will, I'm very sympathetic towards you I can only imagine what it must be like.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

i once had an account banned unfairly for "scamming", but i didnt complain i just made a new account (my current one) now im better than ever and i know jagex hardly makes mistakes like that so i went on with my life i knew i must have done something, even if at the time i didnt know i done it!

We have evidence to prove that you have being buying RuneScape items via means other than legitimate in-game trades and for the financial benefit of parties other than Jagex. We also know you were in control of this account at the time of these offences. We do not discuss our detection process with anyone; to do such would give users information to help them avoid detection.

I never haved owned a paypal, ebay, western union, or any other means of buying/selling runescape items. Their "detection methods" are complete garbage.

I'm complaining because I spent months of my life on the items I merchanted (from nothing) and to lose it like this is very unfair. If I had broke any rules, you think I would try this hard to get my account back? I would of recognized my mistakes and left the game. This time I haven't made any mistakes, except being rich at a low level. :roll:

Everyone is so levelist :roll: "Let'$ rep0rt some nub for h4vin a phat!! lolamso !!!1111"

Good luck getting your account back, I hope I'll never get banned.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I was wondering are all these (supposedly) innocent players f2p or p2p. If they are p2p then tough, but if they are p2p they may have some legal rights against an unfair ban. After all they have entered into a contract with Jagex. Although taking legal action would seem a bit "over the top".

You do realise you put us in the impossible position? We have no more reason to believe you than we do Jagex. What do you want us to do?

it's funny cos what you just said means nothing

How did you get your p hat? And maybe someone else went on your user and bought something of ebay for him. Lol

I merchanted from 500k to 125mil in about 2 months total of merchanting.

Nobody ever went on my char, I check the ip everytime.