End the Frustration

Barihawk

For almost a year now, players have made signifigant profit off of Tzhaar creatures in thier underground lair. They drop expensive items such as obsidian capes, mauls and shields. While this area is a mutlicombat zone, many players respect others and give eachother a wide berth...in non-peak hours.

For example: Today, Laikrob and I have been fighting for drops for approximately 4 hours. We had a few kill stealers, but they would generally go away after a polite demand to stop. We were able to make much progress. However, when the peak hours began after schools let out, it seemed that scum started to pour into the pits. When at 2 we were alone, by 5.30 it seemed that the entire game was inside the pits. In addition, these players (most likely kids out of school) would attack without remorse our creatures or do it just for the sake of annoyance. It is very annoying when you are losing fish as a result of this chaos.

But we must ask: "Why is the Tzhaar caves mutliway?" I don't have a good reason, and neither do others. There is no point for this area to be multiway, and it only provides an excuse and reason for KS'ers to rob us of our time, experience, money, and food.

I ask of Tip.It to begin the chrusade to free this unique area from downfall: Let us petition JAGEX to make the entire common area of Tzhaar a single combat zone!

After recieving customer feedback, Jagex was happy to change the wilderness areas, why not this?

Please leave your name here if you agree with this proposition:

Supporters of change:

1. Barihawk

2. Laikrob

3. Lord Soultar

4. Bob707

5. KingKong108

Those who fear change :P:

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For almost a year now, players have made signifigant profit off of Tzhaar creatures in thier underground lair.

It's only been there since October, well thats 7 months... "almost a year".

on topic:

I'll sign.

Uula.png

The only one reason I can think of the place possibly being multi is so that when you attack the weak TzHaars the mages can zap you to punish you. I think that was their reason for making it multi, but they could probably still do that feature even without it being multi.

I support, because there's no good reason for the multi being there! :) :P

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

there is reason (so the mages can att you if you att the crafters..) but i wholeheartledly support. and there is no 'h' in crusade

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i support this

i find it utterly annoying when im there and lvl 50-80s come and atk the tzharr that im fighting...after i have attacked them first

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

Pfff yeah, it only brings irritation. Players thinking it is a good way to train.. "I juz wnt xp".. or players thinking they are hot stuff with Dharok and kill monsters already attacked by others just because they can.

I'm all for a change like this. I have yet to see a group of players team up to slay these monsters for their loot, so multi-combat will hardly be missed.

P2P :: 1836 ST :: 91 MAGE :: 90 RANGE :: 85 PRAY :: 245 QP :: 124 CMB

I don't go there often, but when I do I have the same problem. *Signs.* :)

Do you think, Perhaps, that the Black Dragon lives in the Black Dragon Cave!?

Blackmagecc.png

I'm a firm believer of typing with proper grammar on the interwebs. Oh yes.

I definitely agree, every time I go there, the people you think wouldn't steal your kills do, like level 100+'s Dharoking...

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Its multi, because in certain areas, the monsters will protect eachtother if you attack one, mainly the 144s i think. But i see no point in this at all...put me on the list.

Ya I agree with you. Just make the part all single combat. That would save us alot of time. Sign me up.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

AMEN! Sign me up :D

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

It's the wilderness deal with it.

Just Kidding of course.

I totally support

Wa Chick2

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

The Tzhaar gang up on lower players who think they're tough and can take on one of the lower level Tzhaar. It's pretty amusing to see 'm run :P would been even better if the mages would use bind spells of some sort. But still, I enjoy seeing it happen, one reason to keep it multi.

Second, sometimes you see teams of two ganging up on Tzhaar (usually around level 80), with one being heavy defense and the other all-out attack. They share costs, makes for an efficient strategy. Would be lost if it'd be changed to nonmulti.

Finally, I probably don't care because I hit harder than most people anyway :P

God I remember this stubborn level 55 3 iteming with addy pl8 kite and addy long, kept attacking my tahazars (sp) that I was ranging in weapons shop, he had gotten 4 dam obby drops by stealing my kills, ( yes, I was there for a LONG time) and I finally decided to just be flat out mean. i could tell he was afk when he fought them, so I attacked one, and almost immediatly after he atacked it, I clicked on the floor shortly after, and watched the pathetic noob fall to the ground, Ehh, free addy and obby cape for me, eh? :wink:

I SUPPORT.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i