Best skiller EVER?

Hoopster211

So he finally got 99 fishing :) last I saw him he was 96 fishing and going for 99, chatting away amiably at the fishing guild while I was looking at his scores :P

I asked how he had gotten 46 slayer, he said rings of recoil. It's possible, and I do believe him :)

Zzzamorak is probubly the best skill pure in the game :P I have yet to meet one better, but with all the rumours floating around him... I heard he had gotten 15 combat from one person :P

And just to clairify things, I at first thought he was an autoer XD But once he talked and all I realized that he wasn't.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be genie lamps because he couldnt do juna because it would put it on combat and even with recoils he would hit some and ruin his skill pure.

ever heard of auto retaliate: off?

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

It must be genie lamps because he couldnt do juna because it would put it on combat and even with recoils he would hit some and ruin his skill pure.

No, he drinks a jug of wine before attacking each monster which gets him to 0 attack. Then he uses a rubber chicken to hit the monster.

You know ring of recoils still work if you're not attacking anything? He doesn't have to have any weapon equipped or be attacking someone to do damage to the monster.

Maybe a Jagex mod?

I heard they can set their combat level's and things like that

you have to be kiddin me if he was a jagex mod it would say ex: mod matt

-_- now what he is he is a player mod

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

gaurenteed lowest level player mod =)

i looked at the stats crafting only 88??? he really should up that. not only is he 99 in some skills, they are good too. he has like 23m fletching exp and is like top 200 in at leat 2 skills.

that is so good for a level 3!

tipitlessersigea3.png

Kinda like "how could you get 40 attk with 10 hits?" (I Oh Henry I).

Seems anything possible these days :D

for 40 attack with 10hits you had to have made the character on rsc before the rs2 release, then you just did the wine trick to get 40 att with 10hp at 13cbt on rsc

easy as that

he gets the slayer lvl from tears of guthix. Must be very hard keeping the lvl at 3

you get xp in your lowest skill from tears of guthix..

this guy p00ns :D

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Kinda like "how could you get 40 attk with 10 hits?" (I Oh Henry I).

Seems anything possible these days :D

for 40 attack with 10hits you had to have made the character on rsc before the rs2 release, then you just did the wine trick to get 40 att with 10hp at 13cbt on rsc

easy as that

mahatma's pure i o henry i did it wiht all skills that give attack xp and he used2 genie lemps and had 40 attakc at 10 hp

gaurenteed lowest level player mod =)

i looked at the stats crafting only 88??? he really should up that. not only is he 99 in some skills, they are good too. he has like 23m fletching exp and is like top 200 in at leat 2 skills.

that is so good for a level 3!

If im right theres a few level 3 mods.

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.

he gets the slayer lvl from tears of guthix. Must be very hard keeping the lvl at 3

you get xp in your lowest skill from tears of guthix..

this guy p00ns :D

o yea, thats true, hed be getting xp towards his combat stats...

well who knows then.

Ive got the answer! a friend just told me:

he could be using a ring of recoil, because when you hit back dmg with it, you get no combat xp, but u still kill the monster, and get the slay xp.

Erm nope, no way. Bluerose13x is the best skiller ever. She practically controlled the whole of Runescape during her time.

Do we need to dust you off? This is 2006. :?

Title says EVER?

34nk11s.jpg