*Sigh* Some people... (long)

Azurechaos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woulda left him on my friends list for the Entertainment Value. :lol:

A Shed? Thats Hilarious.

We get to chatting, and he says that he just say a mod use his mod powers to "drop a shed (yes, a SHED) on a player which then insta-skulled him, insta-killed him, and insta-banned him and make a party hat set and gave it to him"

^ geez what an imagination that kid has. :o

My Accounts:

Cman1989 (Main Account) - Summer_Mists (Secondary Main)

Imake_Runes0 (Skill Pure F2P) - X_Magicka_X (Mage Pure F2P)

ya i knew a guy like that he was cool when he didn't say stupid lies like hed say samethin that his cousin would hack ppl and give him free stuff but i quit for a few months and came back and he quit so i was happy but it was amazing when i quit i was tryin to get money for abby whip and amazed to see for one i quit they were 10m around and when joined a happy 3m-4m and when i got 70 att they were around 3m was so happy about it

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

Reminds me of the guy that I bought 400 essence off of. He logs out and then returns 20 minutes later accusing me of "trade hacking" him. He goes off about how he knows "Andy" :lol: and will get me ip banned, etc. After I tell him to buzz off he leaves for another 20 minutes, returns, and asks for detailed instructions on how to hack. First time Jagex sent me one of those "taken severe action against the player you reported" messages. :D

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

that post was hilarious. Made me laugh lots. I agree with ther comment above ^^. Possible post of the week, but it is only monday. I just cant believe that he could come up with stuff like that and expect you to believe it. PM him again in 6 months and see if he was lucky enough to get a 99 lamp off a genie or that he was selected by a mod to test out the dragon plate! rofl

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

• 1 month later...