What's the meaning of your name?

Dez_trukshun

U know, when I walk around in RS, I see people, many with names that look as if they were smashing the keyboard when registering, and whatever keys got typed was chosen as the username. i mean come on...

So for all those who have a secret behind their name...and can share with us what it means.

Mine:

RS Screename: dez_trukshun

Say it out loud! Sounds like destruction. I had an account before this called dez_aster (disaster), but I kinda ruined that, so I started another one..of which I chose the name on the same principle.

RS Screename (my pure): not_a_spoon

I dunno..its just nonsense. I was going for I_am_not_a_spoon, but obviously that wudnt fit, so I just went for not_a_spoon. now, when someone asks me my name..i say.. I am not a spoon. eh..close enuff.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krikke321:

kristof is my real name

when i was younger some of my friends called me krikke

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

my name is a dutch word and means that i am living in the *cough*huge*cough* city of Gouda, the Netherlands. That is the town from the famous Gouda cheese by the way... Gouwenaar means that you are living in Gouda, Gouwenaartje means the same, but also means that you are small... I am also the proud owner of the Gouwenaar account, but it got hacked twice until now... :? after the second time i quit playing on that one...

Proud Member of G.U.I.L.D.S., a new kind of Community!

wow...nice stories..sry to hear that...

lemme try to spell ur name without looking..

gouwenrije? (worng)

gouwenarje? (wrong)

gouwenaartje? (right!)

fyi..i took a glance everytime i got it wrong...=) kwl name..its got sum value behind it.

EDIT: I LOVE GOUDA cheese!!!

Bmms--Jr

Bmms - means Blue Mountain Middle School, thats what school i was in when i started (7the grade), and the Jr i put there cuz Bmms(orginal) was banned

i really should make a new one named Bmhs, since i am in Blue Mountain High School(11th Grade), but a friend of mine already took that name:(

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I was thinking if someone would post this kind of topic today. :wink:

Well, I guess it started about 4yrs ago. I'm usually the day dreamer and think-a-lot type, so I was thinking of a name for a moon. 'Omega' sounded a bit cheesy, so I just thought of replacing the 'O' with a 'U' and wah-lah! Umega was born! In my opinion Umega sounds even cooler than the cheesy Omega. :D

Btw it's pronounced "You-Mega".

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

gouwenrije? (worng)

gouwenarje? (wrong)

gouwenaartje? (right!)

fyi..i took a glance everytime i got it wrong...=) kwl name..its got sum value behind it.

thank you! and you are not the only one who loves Gouda cheese :wink:

Proud Member of G.U.I.L.D.S., a new kind of Community!

AHH! MY EYES! SOMEONE CHANCE THAT TOPIC! AHH!

Uhh, my RSN Idarodo just came from my game Gladius, there was an ogre called Idarodo in it and he was my favorite character, and cool too :3

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Tokytoky3333

At my old school, my forum tutor in Year 7, who spoke Japanese, always said something that sounded vaguely like Tokytoky.. don't ever know what she meant, but she was real nice. The 3's are there because they are my favourite number!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

rockboy12- i was 11 at the time (now 15) lol and the rock was a wrestler and i also liked rock music and i was a boy but 12 because i always said i was 1 year older than i really am back then :S

aragonsword- i was watching L.O.T.R. and decided to make aragorn(taken)

aragon(take)

oh well aragonsword it is.

russianrange- well my mum is half russian and this was my pure ranger so i named him russianrange because russianranger wouldnt fit in :twisted:

oh well .. there goes my life story :(

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Popx2004- i dunno, it was a name my brother came up with (used to be his account)

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

tHe Me4|\|1Ng 0f mY nA/\/\3 iS ActUAlLy Th4t iTs My r34l |\|@/\/\3 \/\/1tH tHe V b31n9 ThE 1st l3Tt3R oF My l4ST naME.

dude, it's hard to type like that, how did you get the smart idea to type the topic title in that way?

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Hey i actually got that... "The meaning of my name is actually that its my real name with the V being the first letter of my last name" WOOT i speak LEET lol.

Anyway back on topic... chicodallasm... was supposed to be chicodallasman but it didnt fit (didnt notice until i tried to log in lol). The names of my two dogs... plus m lol. Yes im a dog fanatic if you showed me a picture of a dog 80% of the time (im not THAT good) ill be able to tell u what breed it is...

maxsig28nv.gif

Pinkbullet3... hmm... I dunno. It was just something random that popped into my head when I was staring at the "Create A Username" screen...

I just wanted something creative (:roll: is it creative?)... that's all.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

In my name, "Wizard" doesn't have any special meaning, but that "1315"... When I was registering, I tried the name "Wizard" but it was already taken. I chosen one of the suggestions and it ended as "Wizard_1315". I don't know why, but I like using this suffix "1315" in every online game. I play like 5 online games at the moment, and in all of them I use "1315" after my name. It's some kind of habit... :lol:

I also use another name sometimes: "Speedwave". It's a word that appeared in my head one day... Strange. :P

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

gouwenrije? (worng)

gouwenarje? (wrong)

gouwenaartje? (right!)

I can do it without looking!

Gouwenaartje! Oh! Well, I also know him :P