What happened for you in RS while the forums were down?

gonzlar

The topic is pretty self-explanatory; just post about what happened to you while the forum was down for a day. For me, I managed to hit 76 fishing :P

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

I thought about possibly doing something. I killed 47 crawling hands for slayer, got 163 dagganoths as quest and well...logged out. I had better things to do.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

63->64 attack

61->62 strength

47->48 prayer

76->77 combat

Pked a bit and met Dante in game. (He's a wicked nice guy but wasn't in to great a mood because he kept getting tagged at the castle in 13 wild)

Deathmatched a guy for rune scimmy and str. ammy 3 times, was completely owned the first 2 then kicked his but the third. The weird thing is that we couldn't skull, if you attacked somebody in wild you didn't get skull. So I just went and gave him my rune scim and str. ammy the first two times then he gave me his when I beat him. Now we're good friends :D

Tried to sell my 2k deaths but gave up.

Killed an 82 in wild but after 5 minutes of fighting.. didn't get kill. Apparently the person who got the kill was over at the hill giants and this was at the castle then some looters got all the good stuff.

Talked with friends a lot.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Just fishing, killing chaos druids for herbs. Wanted to know if anyone joined Nick Mining Company though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Did some slayer. Lvled runecraft on world 66. Killed those wallasalki whatever things with buddybear (got him skel gloves my third? kill :D.. he gave me skel legs after). Did some more slayer. Made a goal to get 1k agility tickets.. gave up after 7. Made a goal to fish a manta ray. Realized I only had 76 fishing. Now at fishing guild, had (having) lots of fun there. Made a couple admiral pies but i'd only have a couple of seconds to catch a manta before it went back down so thats no good yet.

king_bawoul.png

Got about a hundred Void points. Getting more today, all the way to 250. Hopefully we will get something good with the points. If we won't, I still have a lot of experience to spend. :P

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

found out that my account had been locked becasue they suspected someone else was accesing it. Even though i havnt used my account on a different computer scince december.

jsmith3.png

I took my first steps in merchanting... I got 75k profit rom 1 full wizzy :P . I'll probably hit the 1000k mark today.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.