Andrew Sighting !

Mordgar

If you had some proof I would believe it. Although, it is a possibility that you are thruthful. :lol:

I got a pic, i need to edit the name out.

if you don't post it, cna you pm the link to me? i would very much wish to see that.

i wonder if i hang out at the yews there reporting people and stuff and hopping worlds, maybe i'll see one? (my friend and i are racing to be the first to see one my pmnd count is +1 his and he's member hopefully i can see a j-mod on f2p (doubtful) befpore him though.)

and i'll edit the name for you if you wish. i don't think you have to, though.

tipitlessersigea3.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the greatest players on Runescape have spent their entire RS playing life looking to even get a glimpse of the man who brought us this game. Most have failed.

Once when I was around lvl 16 I saw a guy in north Falador who was named Andrew. Well I thought, Sheesh! what a stupid name for an account. So I told him hi and he answered back. At the time I had no idea who he was but we chatted for like a couple of minutes, and he gave me 10k. Nice of him don't you think? That's what I thought, but after a while it dissapeared right out of my inventory. Kinda funny.

Yes, because JMod's can trade...

:roll:

-Gid.

JMods used to be able to trade, get your facts straight before posting.

Actually, the word 'Can' is used when discussing the present tense. Can Jagex Mods now trade? No.

Perhaps they 'Could' trade. Yet now they 'cannot.'

Get your English skills straight before posting.

-Gid.

Don't try and justify your mistake with a loophole...

tomato1ry.png

What's even more funny is the level one mods, i was there when Mod paul M got one-hitted by a barbarian

i think it was a diff mod i was there he started in varrok and went to barbs right? i have a movie of it :D

Dragon drops - 2

visage drops- 1

barrow drops - 5

Many of the greatest players on Runescape have spent their entire RS playing life looking to even get a glimpse of the man who brought us this game. Most have failed.

Once when I was around lvl 16 I saw a guy in north Falador who was named Andrew. Well I thought, Sheesh! what a stupid name for an account. So I told him hi and he answered back. At the time I had no idea who he was but we chatted for like a couple of minutes, and he gave me 10k. Nice of him don't you think? That's what I thought, but after a while it dissapeared right out of my inventory. Kinda funny.

-Gid.

Actually, the word 'Can' is used when discussing the present tense. Can Jagex Mods now trade? No.

-Gid.

Get your senses right because he wasn't talking about if they could trade. It's supposed to be an insult, Since jagex can't trade, therefore proving this whole post is pointless and fake. However I don't know if they could trade so I might be wrong

Just to clarify some of the things I'm seeing on this thread...

Jagex mods (people who work for the company of Jagex) can edit their stats to whatever they want and have any items, since they're the ones who make the game.

Player mods, on the other hand, are just regular players who can not edit their accounts in any way, and have nothing different than normal players other than modding tools (ability to mute and send priority reports).

NPCs can kill Jagex mods, since some NPCs are set on agressive, so they attack anyone within a certain level range. There's no exception for Jagex mods, if they have their level set within that level range, the NPC will attack the Jagex mods.

Also, I'm quite sure Jagex mods have the ability to attack and trade players, it's just a company policy to not do so, because you can imagine the ranting if one player got to trade with a Jagex mod and some didn't, or if a Jagex mod accidentally killed a player. So that's why the policy is put in place.

Hope this helps. :wink:

kXiLk.jpg

came across mod tobius just before the death glich began he had 126 combat and admitted to only having one mining tried to put him on highscores abd he didnt come up. after a little while we got talking and when asked wot he thought was the hardest skill to train he told me rcing. he then got borad and began chasing a kitten.

:shock: Nice... Wish I had that kinda luck, lol

That's his pic...

13816334657.gif

That's his pic...

its only player mods names you cant show :P

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

its obviously not true for a number of reasons.

1. Jmods havnt been able to trade since the release of RS2, and i think this guy hasnt been playing that long.

2.No way would andrew just give him 10k for no reason, or for any reason. You know ppl would be all over him if someone posted a picture of getting 10k for free from Andrew.

3. 212 isnt a typo, he's just saying that.

4.Quit lieing, its not even funny or cool.

w4M8t.png

its obviously not true for a number of reasons.

1. Jmods havnt been able to trade since the release of RS2, and i think this guy hasnt been playing that long.

2.No way would andrew just give him 10k for no reason, or for any reason. You know ppl would be all over him if someone posted a picture of getting 10k for free from Andrew.

3. 212 isnt a typo, he's just saying that.

4.Quit lieing, its not even funny or cool.

Are you sure? I have a screenshot somewhere that has a Jmod showing that guy from the forums whos name looks like a phone number (00700560435 or whatever) a partyhat.

I've seen Paul once, I was lvl 76 (Not certain) and he was going into the burthrope slayer master's house on the first day it came out. Lvl 126. At the time I didn't know about Andrew and Paul creating the game or I would have screenied it. He was asking all the players there if they were enjoying slayer and he gave me a good luck when I told him I was about to do my first task. Oh, that was the best day of my life. (RS-wise of course, not in rl)

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Well I don't know about that. I think he was like lvl 212. I don't remember if he had a crown or not though. But his name was definetly Andrew.

That sounds impossible. Even mods can only have 99 in each stat maximum, and thus have a max combat level of 126.

they can make what ever stats they like

-Gid.

-Gid.

Gid, you're such a king. :)

On topic... The only mod I've ever seen have been player mods.

I'm Jake Milroy