Wow... Good Week I Alched My Whip?!?!

Lord Diddy

STORY STARTS

There i was slightly angry that my friend that ik irl just got higher mage then me. Ive also heard that nats where gonna shoot up soon cause of jagex's smart move (-pure essense). Then i was getting bored of rs thought of taking a break or even quitting, so there i bought 3k mage longs and 3k nats and started. It was hell my fingers like had the life taken out of it, got bored went to suel arena to see some duels and alch so there i meet this guy lvl ?98? and he challenges me. So of course i said no cause im alching but then he begs me, all i have is my dds and hes using a whip. We finish the duel and he litteraly owns me (not much surprise :roll: ). i then immdealty go back to my spot and alch, he comes up and says "haha noob your too poor to afford a whip not even a d skimmy?". I got FURIOUS i ran like the wind got to bank pulled out torags, whip, and of course 100k.

I go to my spot and wadda ya know hes gone!. I continue to alch and then he shows up i say hey lets duel then stupidly i press on my whip and when back to my spells screen and im like ??? then i go back and my whip was missing. I close rs restart my comp and play again and it really true i alched my whip , I COULDN"T STOP LAUGHING!!! it was like a kick in the butt, it told me go out and be better!

STORY ENDS

Revived i gained close to 50 skill lvls , including 73 mage(yea its pretty low) 85 fletching, 60 smithing 68 mining, and now on my way to get dark gloves I just need 70 cooking for the monkey part. Im relived becasue just before this i wanted to quit rs or take a break and im back and more determind then ever.

Alching A Whip : 60K (hey jagex guessed you really screw over a guy that alches a whip...) :wink:

whipalched26lk.gif

I can't really play back the time when i alched it as i didnt plan it ^^

*also i saved it as gif as its too big to fit on imageshack.us so it has kinda bad graphics*

laugh rate and read! :wink:

randomkcopyq.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you laugh when you lose hours of work in like half a second?

thats actually really simple i said it was a kick in the butt so from then i started to get lvls and make that money back with some extra ive actually gained 4m from that experinece so it suffering a small loss for a future big one(ik thats deep)

randomkcopyq.png

lol,nice story,btw you said 3K yew longs,and looks like Magic longs to me

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

next thing ya know, you're gonna alch those torag's legs because your laughing so hard :wink:

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

uh yeah, definately things like this lead to your down fall. so be calm and dont even listen to people

whenever people ask me for stuff when im doing something, i instantly reply with a no, all they do is this

other: jessy

me: no

other:? u dont even know what i was going to ask

me: it doesnt matter.

other: but its a good question deal, or, okay dont take this free stuff

me: if you wanted to give me stuff, you keep it, ull need it more then i

thats as bad as when my friend he was alcin and he had extra fires and nats in inven and he wearin whip and sense he was usin fires while he was waitin for me to come so he could borrow my fire staff cuz he lost his some how lost his old one so i bring to him to trade and he by accident pressed alc before he put fire staff on so he goes to the armor screen and presses to unequip his whip and he alcs it

this was a while ago and bug or whatever it was is long gone but it was so funny when it happened

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

Lol :) ...I did that a lot. Alching then after you click the alchemy icon, you decide you want to equip something...but instead of equipping it you actually alch the item...lost my mime shirtthat way...and gawd..I never get the mime random event anymore.. :?

Let's hope I don't alch my fire cape...but im curious; how much would I get... :?

77 Combat || 1620+ Skill Total || Owner of Fire Cape

lolz..thought my cuz was the only person to accidentally alch their whip. Good read. i was on the floor when you said you laughed at yourself. :lol:

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

I know what it feels like to alch a whip been there done that :(

I alched mine one time late at night -- went IMMEDIATELY to buy a new one. Fortunately I had the gp to afford a new one, but at least it was only a 3mill loss, not more.

I will say, it's a rare day I don't forget it, but I will say that when I hear others' tales of woe, I feel a bit better.

:)

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?