if you could have any RS item in real life...

ixfd64

a frog mask.

btw, everyone keeps saying that they'd want a ring of charos, and how cool it'd be but what i want know is... wuts a ring of charos do?

(im f2p)

A ring of Charos can be obtained by finishing the Garden of Tranquility quest. It can be used for free boat rides to and from Karamja; reduced costs for Carpet Rides, Mine Cart Rides, and Blast Furnace usage; Choose the color of your kitten from Gertrude; Change your Fremmenik name (random, but you can keep changing it until you get one you like), and many other uses around Runescape. [Extracted from Runehq]

Anyway back on topic. I would probably like to have those ghostly robes. They would definitely come in handy! :twisted: \'

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

law runes. No more being stuck in traffic ever again!

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

a frog mask.

btw, everyone keeps saying that they'd want a ring of charos, and how cool it'd be but what i want know is... wuts a ring of charos do?

(im f2p)

A ring of Charos can be obtained by finishing the Garden of Tranquility quest. It can be used for free boat rides to and from Karamja; reduced costs for Carpet Rides, Mine Cart Rides, and Blast Furnace usage; Choose the color of your kitten from Gertrude; Change your Fremmenik name (random, but you can keep changing it until you get one you like), and many other uses around Runescape. [Extracted from Runehq]

Anyway back on topic. I would probably like to have those ghostly robes. They would definitely come in handy! :twisted: \'

the ring comes from pickpocketing Dr frankenstrain from Creature of Frankenstrain Quest. It is unlocked when you talk to the wise old man in Garden of Tranquility quest.

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

28 space inventory. That way I can have 28 things from RS instead of one. Or a bank like RS.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

ring of charos (u) *You will be nice and not give me homework*

cannon

that bazooka (sp?) from a quest

crystal bow and something to recharge it

ahrim's barrows set and a lot of runes.

Edit: some more:

amulet of catspeak

amulet of monkeyspeak

amulet of ghostspeak

a monkey greegree (sp?)

ghostly robes

The ability to have what you say appear above your head in yellow letters

Bet none of you thought of that !

I wonder if people would be faithful to Saradomin in real life.............

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.