if you could have any RS item in real life...

ixfd64

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like my runescape house in real life. I would have a teleport room to tele to different places that I set. I would have a demon butler, who is always happy to do my bidding. I would have my own dungeon, combat room, imagine the parties :D

I would also like the ability to catch 1k sharks each day and sell for 1k each.

I could also eat myself :D

yeah i thought of that differently than what you were intending to say

but I'd really like an amulet of power [ or a members amulet whatever they're called ]

a punching bag aka a noob lol

probably like 5 billion gold bars imagine the possibilities... or a frog mask i would wear it all the time

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

You people are so stupid you kill a bit of yourslef when you speak.

'I want a d bax so i can kills peoples!' The SWAT Team would murder you. Probably your family too.

"I want like all my moneys and i can spend it!" You can spend it like its infinite and then when its gone, what do you have? Nothing except stuff you can never complete the payments on, hence lifelong debt Willie Nelson style.

"i want runes! i caould cast FIRE SPELLS!!!" once again, the SWAT Team would murder you and millions of people would start looking for runes on earth, which could have serious negative repurcussions on all world economies and religions.

"I want a DARGON!!! RAWRZZ!!!" The SWAT Team would be EATEN and FRIED by your dragon, making you responsible for the death of seven innocent people, not including the murders that got them involved in the first place. The National Guard then kills your dragon with big guns and bombs. And you. And moist likely your family and non-draconic household pets as well.

"I wanna teleport!" To where? Detroit?

So what could possibly be useful in the real world from RuneScape? Gem rocks. YEAH BOY. I want a gem rock in my yard. NO! In my room! I can quit school and never have to get a job. I oculd just sit in my room with a chisel or a pick and wale on it, as it regenerates endlessly like all ore rocks in RS, and build up wicked upper-body strengh and an endless stockpile of precious and semiprecious stones, each one the size of my clenched fist. Small enough to not affect the economy, large enough to make me the richest man I know or have met.

"But I wants mre a FIRE CAPE!!!" So you can show up at school and be known as the fruity nerd in the cape. Wow.

we're just having fun. dont have to ruin it for everybody

EDIT: i would want my POH in real life

or my glory ammy. i could tele anywhere and charge it anytime

Ralvn.png

Unlimited nature and fire runes for high alchemy :P Money here I come! \' Also having my character's strength would be nice, being able to punch a man to death with one hit :twisted: .

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

ring of charos (u)

1k lobsters. (since libster is pretty expensive :P ) I could oepn my own resturant!

being able to teleport or turn items into gold would be cool. "Cast High Alchemy -> little sister" hmm, only 3 gp? more than i was expecting :P

all my money. its only about 5-6m gp, but 5 million gold coins is like 15m USD, because of the price for gold now :)

ohh, or all my gems. I'm pretty sure those are expensive too :D

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Santa hat :P

I'm a santa poser

\

Go to the dollar store around christmas time. :shock:

I'd have ..a whip, with full Dharok.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Hahahaha, I have one no one thought of. The Ignore List.

"I think you're stupid!"

John is blocked.

"What is the capital of Vermont?"

Teacher is blocked.

:twisted: Block all the people I hate and just watch them yell and I can't hear them :twisted:

I could also use the Private Chat options. Turn it to friends if we're in a crowded place or turn it off and everything will be quiet.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Hahahaha, I have one no one thought of. The Ignore List.

I could also use the Private Chat options. Turn it to friends if we're in a crowded place or turn it off and everything will be quiet.

omg, how cool would that be; goodbye parents!

misterxmansigtext9vm.png

fine, happy now?

Omg!! A paper hat!

You can get those already!

Also, you can get santa hats! I have one in fact!

I'd want a ring of charos

Easter ring (haha turn into a delicious caramel or chocolate egg and eat myself, delicious)

Ring of stone! (see someone trip over me hahaha)

Diamonds...

Ghostly robes :P

Or...

ANCIENT MAGICS!!! WWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!11

Yep :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D