if you could have any RS item in real life...

ixfd64

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loar reamains :P

here is the reson ; when i brought it to a archiologist or a museum they wouldnt know waht it is, then probly assume it came from a different planet. and i would be the first person to find such a good artifact in such good shape. i would get a nobel prize and probly some cash from the government.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

You people are so stupid you kill a bit of yourslef when you speak.

'I want a d bax so i can kills peoples!' The SWAT Team would murder you. Probably your family too.

"I want like all my moneys and i can spend it!" You can spend it like its infinite and then when its gone, what do you have? Nothing except stuff you can never complete the payments on, hence lifelong debt Willie Nelson style.

"i want runes! i caould cast FIRE SPELLS!!!" once again, the SWAT Team would murder you and millions of people would start looking for runes on earth, which could have serious negative repurcussions on all world economies and religions.

"I want a DARGON!!! RAWRZZ!!!" The SWAT Team would be EATEN and FRIED by your dragon, making you responsible for the death of seven innocent people, not including the murders that got them involved in the first place. The National Guard then kills your dragon with big guns and bombs. And you. And moist likely your family and non-draconic household pets as well.

"I wanna teleport!" To where? Detroit?

So what could possibly be useful in the real world from RuneScape? Gem rocks. YEAH BOY. I want a gem rock in my yard. NO! In my room! I can quit school and never have to get a job. I oculd just sit in my room with a chisel or a pick and wale on it, as it regenerates endlessly like all ore rocks in RS, and build up wicked upper-body strengh and an endless stockpile of precious and semiprecious stones, each one the size of my clenched fist. Small enough to not affect the economy, large enough to make me the richest man I know or have met.

"But I wants mre a FIRE CAPE!!!" So you can show up at school and be known as the fruity nerd in the cape. Wow.

Whats next commander obvious? The easter bunny isn't real?!

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

The ability to respawn in an area previously determined when I die.

Great for the military, eh?

or teleportation.

paintshopwolfsignaturers1.jpg

"And if Strength is born from Heartbreak, then mountains I could move..."

GMT-5:00

Teleportation and Ring of Charos (u) as well as lots of money and of course the skills I have in RS. you could be a mage, a ranger or a top chef, top apothecary (i.e. herblore) etc. Wow.

there's some good stuff you could have from runescape...

fcamo,Amythest00.gif

ring of charos (u), easter egg, dragon bones (could sell them as dinasor bones or so and have an dinasor named after me :P, an set of mithril, addy, rune (sell then, amase the world becouse you have somthing same as steel only super duper light, something the gods ware and that is indestructible :D and something better then that :D, ranging sets with dragonhide's (sell them :P hey you would get atleast an reptile named after you :P), gostly robes, if i eat i regenerate :D i mean: you get severly damaged in the army, you eat and it is like nothing happend, amulet of catspeak, all enchanted amulets, all potions :D, an zombie head, an imp, deamon, undead monsters and some monsters who donot exist here in RL (and i mean also giants, and orges and so), all ore rocks (espesialy silver, gold, mith, addy, rune and gem rock :D)

and i cannot chose between the stuff :D

hmm ring of charos (u) would be nice hehehehehehe

the bird will always get the early worm

but the mouse will always get the cheese

i am the jedi JOVLA PIAMS of the planet insulin!

compelty gold armor

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

id want all my money from rs to be transfered to my bank account without loosing any value.. OHH ......private jet..... :mrgreen:

that's called ebay(minus the value part ;))

yeah, well

Whip:Have a few bullwhips in the shed

Daggers-have one of them

Santa hat--have a few of them

party hat--construction paper, all you need

xmas crackers--u can purchase them for a few bucks

i'd prolly take like a longword or scimitar...that be pretty sweet, besides that, everything else is pretty lame

w4M8t.png

i want a great axe.....actually i'd only have it for a few hours and then go to jail for the murder of a few hundred....meh i'll still get that. Otherwise i'd get a fremmink helm to ram people with, or a flail to pound/stab people. if not that....well i'd just have to go with all the cabbage the ooc now has(1.1 mil at last count) :twisted:

You people are so stupid you kill a bit of yourslef when you speak.

'I want a d bax so i can kills peoples!' The SWAT Team would murder you. Probably your family too.

"I want like all my moneys and i can spend it!" You can spend it like its infinite and then when its gone, what do you have? Nothing except stuff you can never complete the payments on, hence lifelong debt Willie Nelson style.

"i want runes! i caould cast FIRE SPELLS!!!" once again, the SWAT Team would murder you and millions of people would start looking for runes on earth, which could have serious negative repurcussions on all world economies and religions.

"I want a DARGON!!! RAWRZZ!!!" The SWAT Team would be EATEN and FRIED by your dragon, making you responsible for the death of seven innocent people, not including the murders that got them involved in the first place. The National Guard then kills your dragon with big guns and bombs. And you. And moist likely your family and non-draconic household pets as well.

"I wanna teleport!" To where? Detroit?

So what could possibly be useful in the real world from RuneScape? Gem rocks. YEAH BOY. I want a gem rock in my yard. NO! In my room! I can quit school and never have to get a job. I oculd just sit in my room with a chisel or a pick and wale on it, as it regenerates endlessly like all ore rocks in RS, and build up wicked upper-body strengh and an endless stockpile of precious and semiprecious stones, each one the size of my clenched fist. Small enough to not affect the economy, large enough to make me the richest man I know or have met.

"But I wants mre a FIRE CAPE!!!" So you can show up at school and be known as the fruity nerd in the cape. Wow.

So true, but i'll want a whip, not to hit people with but it looks so dang cool.

siggd7.jpg