if you could have any RS item in real life...

ixfd64

You people are so stupid you kill a bit of yourslef when you speak.

'I want a d bax so i can kills peoples!' The SWAT Team would murder you. Probably your family too.

"I want like all my moneys and i can spend it!" You can spend it like its infinite and then when its gone, what do you have? Nothing except stuff you can never complete the payments on, hence lifelong debt Willie Nelson style.

"i want runes! i caould cast FIRE SPELLS!!!" once again, the SWAT Team would murder you and millions of people would start looking for runes on earth, which could have serious negative repurcussions on all world economies and religions.

"I want a DARGON!!! RAWRZZ!!!" The SWAT Team would be EATEN and FRIED by your dragon, making you responsible for the death of seven innocent people, not including the murders that got them involved in the first place. The National Guard then kills your dragon with big guns and bombs. And you. And moist likely your family and non-draconic household pets as well.

"I wanna teleport!" To where? Detroit?

So what could possibly be useful in the real world from RuneScape? Gem rocks. YEAH BOY. I want a gem rock in my yard. NO! In my room! I can quit school and never have to get a job. I oculd just sit in my room with a chisel or a pick and wale on it, as it regenerates endlessly like all ore rocks in RS, and build up wicked upper-body strengh and an endless stockpile of precious and semiprecious stones, each one the size of my clenched fist. Small enough to not affect the economy, large enough to make me the richest man I know or have met.

"But I wants mre a FIRE CAPE!!!" So you can show up at school and be known as the fruity nerd in the cape. Wow.

1. What's the point of being so rude?

2. Last time i checked, the SWAT team does not resort to leathal action for an axe. Maybe if you had a gun, but you have an axe. They would taser you or possible use tear gas. Why would they kill your family? That doesnt make any sense at all.

3. Well, if somebody has a few million gp to be converted to real life currency, that could possibly last them a lifetime. They never said they would spend that money irresponsibly. Who said they would blow it all and then leave nothing to pay their bills?

4. Agree with you on this. Casting spells? Sure you could dream about this, but in real life? Come on. But whats with the SWAT team again? They're not the only speacial task team out there. They don't do everything.

5. Well I guess you could dream about a dragon, but its not feasible. Still, why destory the imagination of kids everywhere? Again with the SWAT team? Sure, i guess the National Guard could kill your dragon, and possibly you i guess, even though you pose no threat. But your family? and your pets? Trust me, the National Gaurd would not kill your pet, after all, who would want to have to deal with PETA?

6. Sure, why not teleport to Detroit? Think of all the money you would save on airline tickets and gas. Also, you could sell your car and never have to drive anywhere again. Only bad result is people not walking anywhere anymore, but who does that anyways?

7. I hope this is ment to be as sarcastic as the rest of your post. I wouldnt want this in my room. Who would want thousands of people sneaking into your room to mine gems. Also you would have to refine all of the gems.

8. Can't argue here. Who would want a cape to wear around? Unless you think your a super hero. Then i strongly suggest you get some help.

Now back on topic.

I want a giant kdb armed with a dbax and millions of coins in its claws that has the ability to cast spells and teleport anywhere wearing a fire cape :lol:

Seriously, a hell cat would be cool. Allthough most cats already have enough of an attitude :x

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go with.... A BARROWS SET! Blahahaha!

*runs through crowded shopping mall*

*news talks about massacre*

*news calls it "shopping maul"*

hahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahah...very nice...cracked me up

I would want telekinetic grab! The possibilities are endless.

Another item would be a monkey greegee, walk around like a stinkin' gorilla.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

Full Karils, Including the bow. :) No burgular would try to break Into Your House Again, Unless they want to get crossbowed :)

Btw: I tried Your rseande sig, but it just comes up with something completly different, has it been removed?

Egg+Or+Bacon.png

~R.I.P~ Old Nite. Your Generosity will NEVER be forgotten ~R.I.P~

Not a gem rock, I'd prefer a runite rock. Almost enyone can buy a little gem, but I would be the only one who has the hardest metal available :)

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

There are some very violent people on these forums...

BRING IN THE SHRINKS!!!

Anywho, i'd go with just 2 items:

Ring of Visibility, and Amulet of Ghostspeak

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Hm well maybe a gold bar, depends how big it is :P

But then again, it could also be a toss up between a cannon and dharoks great axe :twisted:

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif