The New Update! - PLAYER-OWNED HOUSES!

namename

This seems like a complete waste of money right now. Is there anything that these houses offer that makes them worth the outrageous prices? I'm personally going to wait until Tears of Guthix lets you work on Construction then get it up. Who in their right mind would spend 23 million gp on a throne that a only few select people will see? That 23 mil could be going into something worthwhile.

like a red mask?

they're like rares ffs...

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, This is a cool skill. I'm diggin' the boxing rings, especiall if you have a beer keg right next to it. Level 0 Attack fights can be very fun. :D

homesweethome4zq.png

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

I don't know if this has been mentioned. Although I'm thrilled that after all these years they added this into the game, I wonder how scammers are going to use this to there advantage.

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

this si the best day off my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))

I was at school today, had a great day, then had pe.

came home got on rs - half loaded main page and quickly look at updates. I stare blankly for several seconds, rub my eyes. then it sets in. POH's!!!!!

im loading rs at moment, but just to amke it beter tommorows report writing day, no school, and where having fryed rice tonight for tea. Hmmm, friend rice. :-)

Todays tyhe best day of my life, well not really, but one of the best in several years! :-)

I don't know if this has been mentioned. Although I'm thrilled that after all these years they added this into the game, I wonder how scammers are going to use this to there advantage.
Funny you should ask.

This was just posted by a guy who was invited to a house, and ended up losing a fortune in items:

I was in the fencing place and some noob poisend me then expelled all houseguests when i was down to 5hp. When i got out the poisen hit me and i died and lost everything! ... waits to pounce on all my stuff on the outside. Can't believe i fell for it.

So the scammers are at work already. Bad business. Players BEWARE!!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Best update in a very long time, I had quit, but this has brought me back. I've had to sell my obby shield to get some cash for this, but I'm not really bothered, a house beats a silly shield any day. Personally I think this going to turn the wealth symbols in this game around, why would anyone want to spend 100mill on a paper hat, when they could buy a mansion house for that.

blazesigbq9.jpg

chair3zy.png

finally we can sit!

oh n a gud way for trainin low level construction is by making fireplaces.

only 3 clay required n no chance of failure

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

HOW CAN I MAKE STUFFED BASS???????

OMFG ANYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS?!

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

The creatures that you can mount on your wall (or table?) can be found on the skill hall page of runescape:

Crawling Hand, Cockatrice head, Basilisk head, Kurask head, Abyssal head, KBDragon heads, KQueen head.

If you are lucky as you slay certain beasts of RuneScape, you may notice the head (or hand!) of a recently killed monster appears next to you on the floor.

On occasions like this, you should take this head and some coins to the Taxidermist found in Canifis. She can preserve the head, so you can mount it on your wall (given you have the correct Construction level).

When you have mounted it in your skill hall, you can talk to it for a little bit of fun, or just to show your friends your accomplishments

also, the runescape login page has a slighty different song.

thejacobsigmini5if.png

OMFG PEOPLE TELL ME! HOW TO MAKE STUFFED BASS???

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

mypictureofnewskill6dw.png

I am the queen of gardening if u need any help with it please don't hesitate to ask

Thank you Miss,

Private Chat Is Allways 'ON' So Say Hello To Me, Don't Worry I Won't Bite.

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

thank you very much a love compliments on stuff i do :D it took me about 5hours to make the house as i like it

By the way i just wanted to add that i am good at making houses the best for the construction level so if u need any help with designing houses just pm me in game

Private Chat Is Allways 'ON' So Say Hello To Me, Don't Worry I Won't Bite.

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! i still can't get over this...

It's a really awesome update, but a huge money guzzler. I can't afford to spend like 250k on 1k planks, and like 250k more just to get the logs. We should be able to make our own planks!

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I think I speak for all the original members, the ones who started out on RSC (RS1, whatever). When people always muttered about Player-owned housing. And guess what? We were let down, time and time again. It never happened. Then came RS2, still, no houses. And alas finally, they have come, the long hoped for update. Unfortunately, it's extremely expensive, prices have gone up on nails (well, kinda good because nails can be made in large quantities easily) but anyway.

The old members (like me) who have waited YEARS have finally gotten our dream come true!

When I got onto the runescape.com page and saw "This weeks update, PLAYER OWNED HOUSES" I pretty much FAINTED!!! In other words, I've waited 5 LONG years for this update, and for what? Fifty billion people coming lagging the servers excited, but they have NO IDEA how excited the original RSC people are right now. I think the people who had started out on RSC, hearing the talk of houses should get atleast discounted prices, because they deserve it for sticking around in wait for so long. The others, screw them, they should get these abnormally high prices for a week or two. :) the problem is with the prices, everything now goes up, and it's chaos. I guess it's balanced with the so long sought after update of Carpentry (Construction as it has decidedly been called.)

-WolfhunterXZ

"Yes, that's my RS name, now shut up."

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D