Has anyone built a dungeon yet?

davidlepure

When I went to Valor's it was one room. But he had just built it so no complaining. The Dungeons look amazing so long as they're large and have a prize at the end of the tunnel.

Few people will have a dungeon as the skill JUST came out. So relax, keep working on your house and then in a week or two go look for people advertising "Come to my Dungeon" events.

9.jpg

8.jpg

if this is yours i definately want to come plz :D

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Everyone is welcome to come when I am online (private chat on), World 42 Relekka. But I'm not online right now -- in a little bit.

And no, unfortunatly monsters do not drop items (they give xp though!). You can attack them and other players (in PvP mode).

what are the respawn rates like? is it worth buying the monsters for training purposes?

It would be great because dont you not lose your stuff?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

what are the respawn rates like? is it worth buying the monsters for training purposes?

It would be great because dont you not lose your stuff?

that is awsome because no matter what you do not loose your stuff if you die in a house.(yes,even if an evil chicken kills you)

this would be an amazing place to train. you are by your self, you dont have tolet people in your spot, and if you have enough money, and buy enough respawns, you can just cannon if you want. seems perfect. the only thing is food. i think i will still stick with ape atoll guards + prayer though.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

There seems to be a conflict in the knowledge base. It says that the Xot-zet whatever thing is level 90, but in that pic it's level 135. :?

Tok-Xil and 90 in Fight Caves 135 In POH

mazurizi.png

Everyone is welcome to come when I am online (private chat on), World 42 Relekka. But I'm not online right now -- in a little bit.

And no, unfortunatly monsters do not drop items (they give xp though!). You can attack them and other players (in PvP mode).

im already there :D just need you too log in, forum names your rs name right?

parents17dc.gif

When I went to Valor's it was one room. But he had just built it so no complaining. The Dungeons look amazing so long as they're large and have a prize at the end of the tunnel.

Few people will have a dungeon as the skill JUST came out. So relax, keep working on your house and then in a week or two go look for people advertising "Come to my Dungeon" events.

I'll make a dungeon when jagex increases the room amount. 20 is way too low and it would be near impossible to make a dungeon with.