Wow POH bigger money drain then thought.Look at the dungeons

did anyone check the dungeon room guide in the skills manuel?

each Hell hound you buy to go in the dungeon costs 5 MIL :shock: EACH

thats just the hell hounds. want a steel dragon to guard your chest?

10 mil please

tele traps are 200k each and other monsters are slightly cheaper with the puny level 22 skeltons still being a jaw droping 50k a pop

If you have say 1000 incredibly rich players each trying to make the best dungeon evar. they could EASY spend over 50 mil on there dungeon.

1000*50000000= 50000000000 50 billion gold drained from the runescape ecnomy highest class just from the dungeons.

those are some flipping expensive dungeons. :?

Also, the best throne in the game, which is the only piece to show off the lvl 99 carpentry, costs about 25 million. It uses 25 magic stones, and each one of those costs just about a million each :o

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

it would seem that higher level construction is being based for more of the high level players that have the money to spend. It is a skill intended for everyone but, there is a price to pay if you want the best of the best for your house.

Jesus, how many threads do we need about Construction being a money sink. Look at this board its completley littered with how much is costs topics. Post in one of them!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I agree, this skill is definatly a step in the right direction. Hopefully it will balence out the flow of cash caused by alcers

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

exactley what jagex wanted, rares are dropping, money disapearing, no more overpriced rares!!!!!!!!!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

exactley what jagex wanted, rares are dropping, money disapearing, no more overpriced rares!!!!!!!!!

Firstly Rares are not going to be back to the way you want them. Sorry to break your dreams but you will never have a bloo phat without some serious cash. Secondly rares only ever get rarer, so no they will not drop for long. Thirdly Jagex are not stupid and they know this, all of the craze will stop soon and trading will resume.

How are they overpriced? Whats overpriced anyway? Phats sell for a few gp, so would a few thousand for them be over priced? It's a mark up of over 1000%! You can't say whats over priced because they are not. There in demmand and they sell for that much, oh and by the way there are thousands of people who buy rares. Just because there over priced for some does not mean they are for everyone.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Those are the exact words coming from a player who can't afford rares.

If you don't like what it costs, go do something else.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Also, the best throne in the game, which is the only piece to show off the lvl 99 carpentry, costs about 25 million. It uses 25 magic stones, and each one of those costs just about a million each :o

lol, if someone has egnough money to get to 99 construction, they can probably find another 25 million somewhere.

I'm only lvl 40 construction and i'v alredy spent about 1 mill on it.

Firstly Rares are not going to be back to the way you want them. Sorry to break your dreams but you will never have a bloo phat without some serious cash. Secondly rares only ever get rarer, so no they will not drop for long. Thirdly Jagex are not stupid and they know this, all of the craze will stop soon and trading will resume.

How are they overpriced? Whats overpriced anyway? Phats sell for a few gp, so would a few thousand for them be over priced? It's a mark up of over 1000%! You can't say whats over priced because they are not. There in demmand and they sell for that much, oh and by the way there are thousands of people who buy rares. Just because there over priced for some does not mean they are for everyone.

Big words :?

penguinesigrq6.png

Well aside from the fact this was brought up 3 days ago, and the skill is supposed to be deflating the economy (as it is.. very well), you showed me something I didnt know! (Mans ability to state the obvious).

Well aside from the fact this was brought up 3 days ago, and the skill is supposed to be deflating the economy (as it is.. very well), you showed me something I didnt know! (Mans ability to state the obvious).

Thank you. Couldn't of said it better myself.

I can't believe how many topics have to be made about the GP sink, the bugs, and how expensive everything is. Its getting old already.

Especially since the people making the topics probably aren't even competent enough to use the search button.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Yea I was like holy cabbage..99Con. and then to then spend another 25M

There is a lot more money(about 500B) Still out there but Jagex did do a good job with that(Although its expensive) it's for our and there benefit

We get a skill. They help stop inflation

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Why is inflation a bad thing? :?

Signature3.gif

I don't think there is such a thing as inflation in Runescape, Inflation only really happens when there is a fixed supply of money, but the supply of money in runescape is not controlled, Jagex don't stop money coming into the game like a government does.

Inflation would only happen if for example Jagex released a skill or a new thing that made everyone rich, inflation doesn't really mean that things have increased in price (inflation means more money has been released)

Everything has fallen in price for one reason, because a new skill has come along, and everyone is selling all their worldy possesions, including some of the richer people in the game, the Runescape economy will prob dip for a week or 2 but everything will get back to normal, maybe not quite as high, but it won't be far off.

What could happen though, is a recession, no new money is coming into the game, and everyone is spending, only time will tell :)

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

I don't think there is such a thing as inflation in Runescape, Inflation only really happens when there is a fixed supply of money, but the supply of money in runescape is not controlled, Jagex don't stop money coming into the game like a government does.

Inflation would only happen if for example Jagex released a skill or a new thing that made everyone rich, inflation doesn't really mean that things have increased in price (inflation means more money has been released)

Everything has fallen in price for one reason, because a new skill has come along, and everyone is selling all their worldy possesions, including some of the richer people in the game, the Runescape economy will prob dip for a week or 2 but everything will get back to normal, maybe not quite as high, but it won't be far off.

What could happen though, is a recession, no new money is coming into the game, and everyone is spending, only time will tell :)

oh god if money flow stopped....it would be a catastrophy.

doesnt show off lvl 99 carpentry as much as it just shows you are rich, because i'm sure the first to 99 will sell a bunch of flatpack versions of the throne, for 50-100m

w4M8t.png

doesnt show off lvl 99 carpentry as much as it just shows you are rich, because i'm sure the first to 99 will sell a bunch of flatpack versions of the throne, for 50-100m

I'm 99% sure you can't flatpack thrones :P

single_skill1165709744.png

And some people will want one for them, one for their gf/bf. :shock:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png