Here comes a construction fix/update?

Exovion

Well its a no brianer that we expect the next game update to include some fixes to construction but what do you expect they will do. I've heard many ideas that they'll put the prices down items, that they'll fix the bugs, that we'll expect to see changes to our room layouts, ideas are endless but it just makes ya wonder what fixes will actually happen.

I made a list of possible fixes that might happen

- Bugs fixed

- Price Changes

- Room changes

- Changes In General

And I finally started to think about future updates to Construction & POH. Yes I know its probably not gonna happen soon.

- New Rooms

- Fletching - Planks

- New Locations

- New Furniture added to current rooms

Exo.

foreverforher.gif

I made a list of possible fixes that might happen

- Bugs fixedof course

- Price Changeswont happen because then those who already spent a lot of money on their items would complain

- Room changesdoubt it

- Changes In GeneralNO WAY!

w4M8t.png

Make it so you can't use poisoned weapon in fencing/combat ring. Or some other way to stop that kind of scamming.

Or is it already fixed? :oops:

They did fix the poison. Now, however, it is possible to be pushed out of the house by the owner while their friend hits you hard with a special causing you to die outside (like when a monster kills you, but you die after you have climbed the ladder or whatever).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Make it so you can't use poisoned weapon in fencing/combat ring. Or some other way to stop that kind of scamming.

Or is it already fixed? :oops:

They did fix the poison. Now, however, it is possible to be pushed out of the house by the owner while their friend hits you hard with a special causing you to die outside (like when a monster kills you, but you die after you have climbed the ladder or whatever).

Scammers always think of a new way. :roll: Jagex will probably fix the way to expel guests, like you can't expel them when they're in fencing/ring/dungeon/etc. They first have to expel them from the ring, and then from the house.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

- Fletching - Planks

makes no sense. We have a brand new skill that needs planks, so why not make a certain lvl for constructiong a sawmill?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

The planks being changed so that it costs nothing is something I could see. Whether Jagex will do it or not is the question. I think its weak that you literally are forced to spend money straight away to level a skill. The charges for adding the rooms is penalty enough.

Wouldn't care so much about the unique items. The magic stones (or whatever they are) might need marked down, as well as maybe the gold leafs... but I don't feel I'm qualified to suggest a price. For the magic stones I would say at least put them at 500k each, but thats probably just me.

Bug fixes are a given, so its pointless to even discuss them.

I doubt room layouts will be changed... what would be nice though is if they bring out different designs to rooms to add variety. Or rooms that are bigger but cost more (since a lot of people seem to be complaining about the room cap).

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

the planks would be a change they might implement, remener when the mage trainign came out? The prices for the infinity stuff was like 10 times what they are now. The peopl ewho got it the first week kinda got hosed.

Avery welcome addition to fletching as I bought 150 k oak logs.

And that would likely max out my fletch...then id have no problem payingmy butler to run planks for me to and from the bank.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Being able to make your own sawmill as a room would be nice, but would frusturate many, and would definately require a higher construction level (At least 85+). The high prices were done purpously, so making a sawmill buildable at a low construction level would defeat the purpous of the high prices.

But - I still hope they dont. The skill, aside from a few bugs, is perfect as is.

The planks being changed so that it costs nothing is something I could see. Whether Jagex will do it or not is the question. I think its weak that you literally are forced to spend money straight away to level a skill. The charges for adding the rooms is penalty enough.

Wouldn't care so much about the unique items. The magic stones (or whatever they are) might need marked down, as well as maybe the gold leafs... but I don't feel I'm qualified to suggest a price. For the magic stones I would say at least put them at 500k each, but thats probably just me.

Bug fixes are a given, so its pointless to even discuss them.

I doubt room layouts will be changed... what would be nice though is if they bring out different designs to rooms to add variety. Or rooms that are bigger but cost more (since a lot of people seem to be complaining about the room cap).

The planks definitly need to happen. The expenses should not come in the training of the skill but more of the buying the status symbols for the house (at least thats what I think). If planking isnt changed I think we could see some serious deflation in the economy.

If planking isnt changed I think we could see some serious deflation in the economy.

About damn time. Jagex - Mission Accomplished.

When I say serious I mean bad. Like deflation to the point of big market problems. The cost of alot of the stuff you make in the house is enough. We don't need more from training the skill.

Maybe Bones to Peaches. Exept not peaches (we have it already) Logs to planks. They'd have to invent a new rune like Slice runes to chop it though lol- 25 gp each 2 Slice runes, mage level 80 To do that proably though.

They might fix the glitch where you can "chop" or change your head on the chair.

They might make a Sawmill in Yanille. They might move the saw mill, they might make a lever for 99 Construction (idea from a sig of a quote of Paul Gower), And give you a magic saw that chops your planks instantly and cost-free.

They will proably put logs=planks on woodcutting, crafting or fletching if they make free playermade planks.

If planking isnt changed I think we could see some serious deflation in the economy.

About damn time. Jagex - Mission Accomplished.

When I say serious I mean bad. Like deflation to the point of big market problems. The cost of alot of the stuff you make in the house is enough. We don't need more from training the skill.

deflation is never bad

the more money is worth the better

like diablo 2 money was worthless and really ruined the game for me

I really hope they don't change prices on anything. If they lower the price this will just become another skill that is easy to level without the need for cash. In just a few months time every user will have the same items in their house no matter what kind of income they have. The result will just be another boring skill.

Not only that, I would find it highly unfair to those who have worked hard this past week to train their construction up and then find out all the work they had done this past week could have been done in half the cost.

I hope Jagex just makes bug fixes and minor adjustments. The price of the items should not be altered.

finalsig11dz.gif

I'm kinda hoping for a lame quest with a 5k construction xp reward :oops:

EDIT: I knew I was forgetting something! When you can build a throne room with a lever, the house owner can make the entire house PvP. I think they should make it so that you can't kick people out of the house during this time because of poison deaths.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

one thing I noticed that would help and would make sence. Already in crafting you can make cloth, why not allow it to be the cloth you can use in Const. It would make sence that they did that. Everything else can really be made exacpt the planks which I agree they should be fletchable, I mean come on its a peice of wood, and in sted of useing a knife on it to cut it, use the saw. Make sence? Everything else is expensive the way it is, why not let the little things be able to DIYS.

Everyone here has great Ideas that should be aloud to work, but still not make it extreamly easy, but more afforable.

woodcuttingcapecombinedpw9.gif3-27-07 fletchingcapecombinedwd6.gif4-14-08 cookingcapecombined.gif2-23-09

I think planks should be fletchable also, I am holding off making the rest of my planks to see if they update it today?

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

Once the initial craze is over, the deflation will slow and reverse. Sure, there will still be people working on POH, but the race for highest stats will be long over.

My guess is that within a month, we'll see partyhats start to rebound.

way sooner.

Think about it everyone has set their goal for a certain con lvl.

In my case it was 70 which was later changed to 72 just to make all the really nice lvl 75 items with a cup of tea.

Once thats done I will spend no more money to get higher lvls.

All the other people spending between 1-15mill to get their lvls will get it within 2 or 3 weeks or even sooner.

The ones going for high lvls will take some longer but they are so few that it will have no impact on the economy.

so My guess is they will start rising as soon as everyone has their pray chapel and portal chamber, how long do you think it will take people to get to lvl 50 ?

A couple of days tops if they are determined.

So bye bye deflation and back to inflation but at least with a lot less money ingame again :twisted:

- Fletching - Planks

Fletching is more of the "Making Bows and arrows" skill, not plank making.

Plank making would go in the crafting skill.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

tbh, plank making should go with the construction skill...

you would not even need a high level to make normal logs into planks (say, lvl 14 for regular, lvl 30 for oak, lvl 48 for teak, and lvl 68 for mahogany) but you would need a higher lvl workbench to make em. or perhaps even a new addition to the workshop called a saw table (which would cost you dearly too ofcourse)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!