if jagex doesnt have a reset if proves they care nothing for

soupnatizzle

If they reset, the other 199.9k people who wasn't the victim would be probably very mad.

Like for instance, I powermined 10k iron, and I don't want that to go to a waste.

My friend pked a whip and full dh, he doesn't want that to go to a waste.

Another friend got dharocks plate from barrows, before he did he's bank value was only around 500k. He doesn't want that to go to a waste.

Etcetra, etcetra, etcetra.

lol try: the other 7.9999 mil player would complain

Never knew 8m people played RS :shock:

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they reset, the other 199.9k people who wasn't the victim would be probably very mad.

Like for instance, I powermined 10k iron, and I don't want that to go to a waste.

My friend pked a whip and full dh, he doesn't want that to go to a waste.

Another friend got dharocks plate from barrows, before he did he's bank value was only around 500k. He doesn't want that to go to a waste.

Etcetra, etcetra, etcetra.

lol try: the other 7.9999 mil player would complain

Never knew 8m people played RS :shock:

Lol thats because 8m people don't play RS.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

There not going to roll back

1) they didnt roll back after the great party hat doupe

2)they didnt roll back after the bandages bug when people won 100m+ in the duel arena

so there not going to roll it back because 1 guy lost a party hat.

So bye now! :lol:

Do you realize if they did a rollback it would go all the way to the last update? Meaning when construction came out. It would make a worse effect to take everyones achievments in the last week then to give back the items of the probably 200 or so people that died to durial.

dude update about the behind the scenes happened just b4 the durial attk lol so it wouldnt do "that" much harm. i think they should rollback and i didnt lose anything either.

..JÃÆõÃÆââ¬ËÃÆÃ

..JÃÆõÃÆââ¬ËÃÆÃ

bye then! gl in rl!

P.S. theres no rollbacks in rl either so don't get robbed or something.

also in rl you can get killed anywhere at anytime...

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

if jagex doesnt have a reset if proves they care nothing for there players and only money.

considering the fact that to get a partyhat you need to be rich really rich, and most people with then are players from the very beginning of runescape.

if they dont reset im quitting this game for good. i did not even lose anything. i would quit even if all it ment was they lost 5 dollars a month from me. i just cant play a game for people that care so little for players.

the messed up, if they cant own up to that, then they dont deserve my bizness

If this comes off rude: good, you deserve it:

Shut up.

My Journey Through Barrows (BlogScape :D)

Come say hi/barrow with me anytime on w91 :)

more people lost more valueable items a few weeks back when the instand death thing was going on and they didn't reset. If they were going to do a rollback they would have done it a few minutes after it occured as to save the most amount of time. They arent going to do it almost 2 days after it occured as they would roll the game back 2 whole days. That would cause MAJOR problems.

Ok first off... who the hell ever said jagex never does rollbacks?... hmm?? Because they DO! And it does NOT reset to the last update :roll:. Awhile ago world 66 crashed but the server never logged out the accounts. Everyone's account was trapped on the world for several hours, probably all of them dying over and over from randoms in falador and lumbridge. When the server came back online, Jagex rolled back everyone's account ON THAT WORLD!!! They don't have to roll back all of rs :roll:.

Secondly... why wouldn't Jagex rollback? The guy's an idiot.. he bug abused, those people deserve their items back. It wouldn't be that difficult to roll back everyone on that world.

Nazgul.jpeg

Ok first off... who the hell ever said jagex never does rollbacks?... hmm?? Because they DO! And it does NOT reset to the last update :roll:. Awhile ago world 66 crashed but the server never logged out the accounts. Everyone's account was trapped on the world for several hours, probably all of them dying over and over from randoms in falador and lumbridge. When the server came back online, Jagex rolled back everyone's account ON THAT WORLD!!! They don't have to roll back all of rs :roll:.

That is not called a rollback. The server crashed, and thus it didn't save any progress of the players who were playing on that server.

it's always been thier policy, live with it. If it bothers you that much, then quit. BTW, they can't do a rollback on just world 111 because it's not isolated. Plenty of people probly switched worlds, even durial himself traded his stuff to a friend. The only thing that could fix this would be a complete rollback, and trust me, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

Yeah nothing can be done about it. If they roll back I will lose all my defense experience and all the other players would lose their new lvls and what not just for the few peope who were stupid enought to just stand in the way. The mods told them to bank their rares and teleport out but no one listened. I feel for them but Jagex will not do a roll back they never do. All they care about is their 5 bucks a mounth from you :P

Jagex normally doesnt permanently ban people for Bug abuse.

Retired 2/28/08

16 Level 99 Stats

2,270 Skill Total

Why is it so hard to understand that a roll back would harm every other player in the game? Is that fair? Sure, I want them to undo everything I have done for the last two days just so someone can get some silly phat back.

There is something about this game that must destroy one's ability to think.

*whaaaa i lost my phat!!! whaaaa now i cant show off how uber rich i am!!! whaaaaa...im quitttinggggggg* Who cares...seriously...their fault for trying to act so cool showing off their rares, true investors let the rares sit to gain profit. And its also Jagex's fault for overlooking programming...someone ownt the bug...oh well, they did nothing wrong, i say durial was clearing out the nub merchants and such...did me a favor. Rollback would have Jagex's email box exploding...imagine getting a dchain drop from dustys after camping months, then it gets rollback...i give u props for trying..but ull be among many people who quit...known by no one but ur friends on rs.

Really, phats are just a big pain in the rear. The game would be much improved if they were gone.

I have an idea. Why don't we all vote on it?

Let me guess, you dont have one.

hahaha, lol

I dont agree with the rollback, i mean if u lost ur items during that massacre, it's ur own fault, mods kept telling every1 to bank and tele, but they kept following.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

yeah I was there many player mods were saying bank your rares and get out of his way or teleport out of the town but we kept on following :P Watching runescape history unfold infrount of my own 2 eyes. :wink:

Jagex normally doesnt permanently ban people for Bug abuse.

Retired 2/28/08

16 Level 99 Stats

2,270 Skill Total

it's always been thier policy, live with it. If it bothers you that much, then quit. BTW, they can't do a rollback on just world 111 because it's not isolated. Plenty of people probly switched worlds, even durial himself traded his stuff to a friend. The only thing that could fix this would be a complete rollback, and trust me, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.

~Bepo

i believe if you logged out the bug stopped, unless the bug actually had happened from peoples houses in other worlds, it would be contained to world 111

the only reason he stopped attacking was a Jmod booted him off the server.

dont ask me how i know this...its supposed to be a seceret or at least it seems so when this information was released on the player mod forum

if jagex doesnt have a reset if proves they care nothing for there players and only money.

considering the fact that to get a partyhat you need to be rich really rich, and most people with then are players from the very beginning of runescape.

if they dont reset im quitting this game for good. i did not even lose anything. i would quit even if all it ment was they lost 5 dollars a month from me. i just cant play a game for people that care so little for players.

First wow suprised this post isn't locked yet, tip.it wake up pl0x, second off you have to look that they can not do a rollback because of the thousandsof players who would be affected by this instead of just 15-20 ppl who did not listen to p-mod's repeadately saying to bank your items.

Rkolegendkil.png

I know a rollback won't happen, but I think they should have actually done it when the event happened.

I feel for those that lost over 100M worth of work, and a rollback would lose me maybe 100k cooking exp? Big deal. I already have the fish in my bank, I would just have to cook them over again. Most of you dolts don't even grasp the situation...you would be reset to earlier that day, and you would only lose any items or experience you gained that day.

Oh no! I would lose 34 magic levels I gained in one day! WAH! You gained 34 magic levels in one day, you can certainly do it again...others lost months and months of work when they lost their hats.

Oh no! I would lose the final 2 million coins which would buy me a hat! Get a grip...you can make 2 million coins back in a day easily. You cannot, however, make 100M+ coins back in one day easily.

You say thousands take priority over the maybe 100 players affected...however, it's not quantity, but quality which counts in a situation like this. Big deal, thousands of players lost a few hours of work.

Compared to those that lost months of work, I really don't think your one strength level matters that much.

And to that one MORON that claims the threadstarter is a narcissist...WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? Use words when you KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN! I don't know about you, but the threadstarter seems a whole lot farther from narcissism than most of the others posting on this thread.

Have a little heart people.

So you think deleting hundrets of hours total work for runescape characters is fair? Deleting millions of transactions is also fair. Deleting awesome drops that people had this day is fair? And all of that because few pople lost some stuff.

Total amount of loss doesn't exceed more than 500 mil. He barely pked 1 phat and some mid-range stuff (read in interview). You think because few people got upset, jagex should make 150k customers mad? Go back to school, learn some more about real life business and come back when you get some more brains.

ttyl

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Reset what exactly?

What about those people that worked hard all day and gained millions of exp huh?

x_runes.png

99 Runecraft - 99 Fletching - 99 All Melee's 1800+ Total

stop being so selfish and think about it as if you had lost somthing

You're being selfish also. Like someone said, a few people might have lost some valuables but lots of other people have a lot to lose also. What if someone got a D-Chain and Jagex did a rollback and he lost the drop. What about countless others training their skills and for them to lose all that xp. All I know, if it was on every world and it affected a majority of the RS community, then Jagex might have done a roll back. They certainly won't do a rollback for a select few people who lost some pixels.

Sorry about your loss.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

think if we did a day rolebak

Xn00bxfrei and Cursed You would have to get their 99s bak and that would be a heartbreaker to me if i woz the 1st to 99 and the rolebak gave someone a chance to be the 1st to an official 99

I find the people who say "LOL PIXELS", amazingly hypocrital and laughable at best.

It never amazes me how people play pixels for a year or more, days apon days of playing time, and then say "LOL CRYING ABOUT PIXELS", yet dedicate most there free time to it and posting here.

Please, cut the big bad boy image, you crazy e-thugs.

runescapesig7gw.png

Current Goal: Fire Cape, 0-6 at the caves 0-3 agianst the Jad, Lag done me in.