Void Knight Mace

rnt2

I just get my 250th ticket and exchange with void knight mace.

Wiht this, you can autocast all wave cast (air, earth, water, fire), crumble undead and claws of guthix.

The stats bonus are:

Attack: stab +19, slash -2, crush +37, Magic +8, range 0.

Defence: all 0

Strength +34

Prayer +3.

Its not tradeable.

sound very nice! ...picture?

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

Auto cast Claws of Guthix eh? This mace doesnt seem too bad at all if it can do that.

Wonder if you still have to had done mage arena to use the spell.. Any one know anything about that?

1264cc30.gif

ops... my bad :oops:

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

the mace seems pretty crappy, but the autocaste crumble undead is what might make it worthwhile.

Slayer staff already does that.

And unless you're going to use it for something other than autocasting crumble undead, you should use the points on 250K xp.

blurredsigla2.jpg

I wonder that if you die can you get it back without having to get the if you have to get the points again not many people will pk with it. probably wasn't ment to be used for pking anyways.

siggkz9.jpg

Anyone who wants to add to me. Please DO I get bored. :D

the mace seems pretty crappy, but the autocaste crumble undead is what might make it worthwhile.

Slayer Staff can do that too, and it autocasts guthix cuz it has the worst side effect of the 3

Slayer Staff can do that too, and it autocasts guthix cuz it has the worst side effect of the 3

Slayer staff requires 55 slayer. Guthix Mace could prove quite handy for lazy players and pures.

deadforumslol.png

Slayer staff requires 55 slayer. Guthix Mace could prove quite handy for lazy players and pures.

Lazy people won't spend that much time in PC.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

guthix drain def and made quicker kills, so it isnt the worst side actually, zammy got the worst side effect in fact, who cares about magic lv, mages bring mage pots anyway...