List Something You Did Noobish

Nivek180

assuming by n00bsih you mean newbish

i thought that gettin multiple logs from oaks was a glitch

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

When i was lvl 48 i thought that i was rich because i had 7k. when i was lvl 58 i bought a adament kiteshield for 56k... :(

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

• 5 weeks later...

Got myself ground for a month in December 2001 and 2002.... missed crackers, p hats, and santas...

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

mgssigwith9t99jq.jpg

It's not the size, but what you do with it. Oh but for your southern appendage, it's size fellas! ;)

when i saw someone with a granite maul in f2p i thought it was some weid smithing hammer

LOL, someone posted somewhere some weird f2per thought his granite maul was a smithing hammer...

When i started i didnt now about updates, and so i missed the rubber chickens :(

Aurei_Animus.png

when i was lvl 3 i thought an ent was a glitch

when i was lvl 17 i kept asking wat lvl i was

what someone else did: a noob came up to me and asked what my combat lvl was!

j0xPu5R.png

I was trying to buy a rune pick. I traded somebody and they put up a rune pick. I put up the money and they took it off and put up mith pick.

I accepted and on the second trade screen read "Mithril Pickaxe" and for some reason asked myself "What mining level do you have to be to use that?" Becuase i had never used one. And I was so wrapped up in my own stupid question...I accepted. And bought a mithril pick axe for the price of a rune pick axe.

:oops:

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The noobish thing i did on RuneScape was go into the wildy while i was lvl 34 with an abby whip (I had gotten it from a guy quitting RuneScape) also when i was level 56 i went into wildy with full sara and i didn't bring food! I pked a lvl 3 for warm-up then this lvl 101 came and beat the stuffing out of me!!!!!!

6p8kx0z.jpg

The most noobish thing I have ever done was clicking on this thread and reading it.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

List Something You Did Noobish

- I just read the title that's all

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

i was lvl 10-ish, and somehow earned 2k(dont know how that happened), but i decided it was enough to buy some armour. i went to varrock and announced "buying armour for 2k!" someone offered me goblin armour and i accepted! realizing i couldn't wear it, i sold it to the general store for like 20 gp. freaking rip-off! i learned my lesson, though, and a week later someone tried the same trick. i didnt accept and reported him for scamming, something my friend had just told me about

chuckll0.gif