WWE!

ndn3master

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K, I'll admit to occasionally watching the video clips at WWE.com when I get bored late at night... I even have a Wrestlemania game, but that was a gift from my brother so that doesn't count...

Anyway, my favourite wrestlers would have to be the highly technical ones like Rey Mysterio or Rob van Dam, or monster heels like The Great Khali or Mark Henry. Can't stand wrestlers that just rely on gimick though.

i must agree Bubsa the Undertaker or Kain has got to be my favourites and the kinda new generation has got to be Rey Mysterio with all his weird special rope moves he doe's

edit: Kanes got a movie out lol looks good tho just saw the advert on WWE website

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Is that Kane who plays in the movie about the guy who murders people in God's name or whatever? I forgot it's name, but the killer looked like Kane to me.

I haven't watched wrestling for like 6 years...Last time I saw it, the "NWO" was around or whatever. :lol: I hear it's pretty dumb now-a-days.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

wonder what bobby is goin to do tomorw, hopefully hell beat up booker t and his friends. :D

My favorite is Lashley, he owns!

Being a Canadian, I get to watch it on Thursday.

-=Spoilers below!=-

Lashley beats the snot out of William Regal, and later has a match with him. And wins by a count-out, and is able to fight Booker T again

Yea, wrestling has gone downhill since it changed it's name to WWE. My favorite wrestler had to be good ol' Stone Cold Steve Austin. Drinking beer, beating people up, making fun of people, what could be better??

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I have a lot lol

-Bill Goldberg (even though he's only acting now he's still my #1 fav)

-Undertaker

-Bobby Lashley

-Shawn Michaels

-Kane

-Batista

-Kurt Angle

-Triple H (he's the guy that makes the best storyline in RAW)

-The Rock

-Stone Cold Steve Austin

-John Cena (anyone notice he's starting to get Boo'd now?)

-Hulk Hogan

-Rey Mysterio

-Chris Benoit

I think it's great Vince decided to revive ECW. Unfortunately, I think Smackdown!'s time is almost up. Loads of superstars injured right now. I don't think the likes of Booker T (who does a great job as heel), Bobby Lashley or Ken Kennedy can carry the brand.

My favorite is Ken Kennedy though. Sick finisher and great mic skills.

ECW will never be what it was 10 years ago because a multi-million dollar company like the WWE will never allow stunts like mock crucifixions out of fear of lawsuits, especially since the shows will be aired on TV frequently. The only upside I can see to a WWE-backed revival of ECW is that their wrestlers won't be bought away anymore.

I have not watched it in ages!! However I still think legends like Hulk Holgan and The Giant are true stars! The hulk for his reputation and the Giant for the size of him and he just looks funny in the ring but in a good way!

Joe. :D

[Admin Edit: Referral links are not permitted in signatures or posts]