*~^~Troj's Guide to Cw's~^~*Updated!

Trojann2

For the record, I haven't been shut up... I just don't scan these forums 24/7.

Why in hell you think your the best CWs player ever is beyond me... My level 96 Mate can Flag-Hold. I guess he's one of the best too? Just because you can freeze people and win doesn't mean jack. It doesn't matter who is playing... If a team has 3+ Ancients, they're going to win no matter what, unless the other team has more ancients/126s.

Check my sig, 50 kills in one game with melee and ranged... But I wouldn't last 10 seconds if your playing because your the best there is, right? Like I said, get your ego sorted.

Anyone can do what you claim if they have ancients, but you don't see then claiming they're the best that ever lived... :roll:

sig27uo.png

RSN: Scotay444 ~ 90+ Attack ~ 107+ CB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in hell you think your the best CWs player ever is beyond me... My level 96 Mate can Flag-Hold. I guess he's one of the best too? Just because you can freeze people and win doesn't mean jack. It doesn't matter who is playing... If a team has 3+ Ancients, they're going to win no matter what, unless the other team has more ancients/126s.

Check my sig, 50 kills in one game with melee and ranged... But I wouldn't last 10 seconds if your playing because your the best there is, right? Like I said, get your ego sorted.

Anyone can do what you claim if they have ancients, but you don't see then claiming they're the best that ever lived... :roll:

I have NEVER said I am the best there is, I have only said I am skilled in the game. And your 50 kills doesn't beat the 98 My friend got...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I have NEVER said I am the best there is, I have only said I am skilled in the game. And your 50 kills doesn't beat the 98 My friend got...

That 98 doesn't beats my 318 i once gotten :lol: Probably isn't possible to get that amount nomore since i have gotten that amount of kills when ancient magick was fairly new and mainly everyone was still wearing rune in world 2 lol. Now they all wear d hide and such so ancient maging doesn't affects kill count much nomore.

:roll: Anyway, 50 kills? hmm i get average about 65 in a game when i play with thehate (like usual) or lightning or rlz or so on .... Taking over enemy tower :twisted:

And you say that winning in CW is all based arround ancient magick? :? Wow then you must never play real good games ...

Ancient magick is a huge advantage but surely doesn't means it's an auto-win lol... And i predict that your friend wouldn't stay alive to long if we are after him...

Seriously lol, me n thehate, thehate says go get flag they are holding it while i make sure they dont score Ãâû i have flag in less then 3 minutes usually lol ... so YES your friend can flaghold, but for how long :oops:

Seriously lol, me n thehate, thehate says go get flag they are holding it while i make sure they dont score Ãâû i have flag in less then 3 minutes usually lol ... so YES your friend can flaghold, but for how long :oops:

Rofl, when I'm on defense I have a guarentee that "I'll steal our flag in 3min or less or your money back :wink: ." Defense is basically all I do though- I reak at stealing the other flag :? .

Can everyone get off Trojann's case? I think we all know that he isn't the best CW player in the world (no offense) but he is definitely one of the best, you can't deny that.

Don't ask.

Rofl, when I'm on defense I have a guarentee that "I'll steal our flag in 3min or less or your money back :wink: ." Defense is basically all I do though- I reak at stealing the other flag :? .

Can everyone get off Trojann's case? I think we all know that he isn't the best CW player in the world (no offense) but he is definitely one of the best, you can't deny that.

None taken whatsoever, I know im not the best, and I know that I won't be. But I can always try doing what I love, right? :D

Vitafides.jpeg

That 98 doesn't beats my 318 i once gotten :lol: Probably isn't possible to get that amount nomore since i have gotten that amount of kills when ancient magick was fairly new and mainly everyone was still wearing rune in world 2 lol. Now they all wear d hide and such so ancient maging doesn't affects kill count much nomore.

:roll: Anyway, 50 kills? hmm i get average about 65 in a game when i play with thehate (like usual) or lightning or rlz or so on .... Taking over enemy tower :twisted:

And you say that winning in CW is all based arround ancient magick? :? Wow then you must never play real good games ...

Ancient magick is a huge advantage but surely doesn't means it's an auto-win lol... And i predict that your friend wouldn't stay alive to long if we are after him...

Your 118 Combat... I'm 107 Combat - go figure? :?

Games where I play can rely, and usually do (if any team has one), on who has the higher leveled Ancient mage. 80% of the people that play only pack Rune, meaning they're easy pickings for Ancients so naturally the team who has the better Ancient mage will probably win... :roll:

sig27uo.png

RSN: Scotay444 ~ 90+ Attack ~ 107+ CB

Just let it go kid, jeez. We have stated our points, you have stated yours, let the rest of the people judge for their ownselves. And I will be challenging you to a CW game soon enough.

Vitafides.jpeg

Your 118 Combat... I'm 107 Combat - go figure? :?

Games where I play can rely, and usually do (if any team has one), on who has the higher leveled Ancient mage. 80% of the people that play only pack Rune, meaning they're easy pickings for Ancients so naturally the team who has the better Ancient mage will probably win... :roll:

Why are you turning this into a flame war? You the only one on this topic that keeps fighting with trojann. He made a guide to a game that he likes. He is a great player and takes pride in that, yet you feel you have to fight over whos better and who knows more? The point of the topic is a guide for people intrested, not a competion for whos better. Stop flaming before you get this locked.

Nice guide btw :D

swordwarior.png

• 4 weeks later...

good guide, a map with important locations would help, best way to use the catapult and playing cw for exp would help.

oh i forgot this, how to play for exp:

items you should have, whip rune\barrows\dragon armor, ancients

not required but help, 1-2 super sets to help with higher lvl people, rune defender\obby sheild\d sq,dds\ddp\dd+, the best kind d hide you can wear, full pack of meds.

the best way to do it is to go to a semi full world, not a big one as to many people spawn on you and you quickly become overwhelmed and die, quickly run toward the other teams base(you should leave the last game with 2 mins left and full aids unless you need to restock pots) wait for the stronger people to leave as they waste your pots and aids. the people you should aim for is people wearing robes, mages(use d hide so you dont get slaughtered) and anyone wearing armor under rune. there are two places you can go, the keep(where the flag is) or the spawn room both have their own disadvantges and advantges.

the keep: disadvantages

1.not alot of people

2.higher denseity of people

3.there might be alot of teammates up there, decreasing the amount of exp

4.alot of people run when you come up

5.most of the time you get piled to death :cry:

the keep:advantages

1.people run up there after you kill them alot

2.not every person that dies on the other team goes there

3.mostly low lvl people

4.dont usually have to click :twisted:

the spawn room:disadvantages

1.everyone on the other team shows up there once and a while

2.sometimes packed, lowering the time you can live in there

3.some people barely come out of the spawn romm :x

4.when someone takes the flag everyone that loses that person usually attacks you

spawn room:advantages

1.super fast exp

2.its hard for other people to run

3.usually low lvls hang around there

4.sometimes it is barracaded so the people in there have a really hard time getting out

5.sometimes you get a good fight :)

i use all these techniques my self, got 5 str lvl this way

i perfer spawn room over keep as it is faster

note:avoid worlds with any clan(70+) on it as there usually is alot of them and they arent that great exp :cry:

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

Nice guide...now all I gotta do is complte dessert treasure, get 94 magic, get 70 attack and defense, buy a lot of barrow armor, get a lot of hardcore cwars friends, and figure out how to pay for it. \'

But really good guide though. :D

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Maybe a cwars guide for us lower lvs... Could you please update with infomation on what a lv >60 should do? Anyway, somthing I normally do to annoy the foe is to go into there supply room and barracade the place in. It normally only works well on smaller worlds, but you can always go in with around 5 people and maybe an aceinteir or two. Then, without them getting their supply of barras\stones\ropes they will get owned (and, plus your team has a free route through the tunnel.)

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Yeah, it's a good guide.. just stated everything I already knew like - but it would be good for someone who's not familiar with the game, or who's just gotten ancients.

PS. I don't agree with all of the stuff about the best cw player ever. There are better people, and always will be.. not that you actually said you're the best.. but I'm guessing thats the general opinion around here.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Yeah, it's a good guide.. just stated everything I already knew like - but it would be good for someone who's not familiar with the game, or who's just gotten ancients.

PS. I don't agree with all of the stuff about the best cw player ever. There are better people, and always will be.. not that you actually said you're the best.. but I'm guessing thats the general opinion around here.

Care to join me and all my friends, or hell, even just my one friend. Trust me... :boohoo:

Vitafides.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...