"Official" Worlds for Whatever

NukeMarine

Thanks.

You know, I thought at first there'd be alot more "official" worlds than this. Oh well.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much every world has some players hanging around in CWars. World 2 used to be the single most crowded CW world though.

I'm not sure if they're still hanging around there but world 2 castle wars was pretty popular since dragondejavu, the hate and some other popular players where kinda 24/7 there full of barragers :S

World 3- F2p pking world

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

world's 3-5 f2p pking, 85 is tet event world

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tempted to post a couple of joke worlds like

World 13: Official Threaten to kill Hans World

World 29: Official Follow the Yew Macroer World

But luckily, I didn't see any humor in this and decided againt it.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy

World 6: Pure Pking World Level 65 and under. (+ plus really annoying teletubbies and people who don't want tto skll so they stand there aimlessly for hours...) :roll:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

• 3 weeks later...
World 99 is also used by some Tip.Iters who cannot get into World 9. I suppose you could call it the Unofficial Tip.It World.

some Tip.iters? Every tip.iter ive EVER met has been on world 99. The fact that it has law crafting also jsut saves us from hopping worlds!

Usually on world 99 I HYT like 2-10 people a day!

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I added World 7, World 98 and World 104.

On World 98 the idea is that with groups going into the pyramid, you all see which doors are the correct doors, getting you to higher levels faster. The only annoyance is that Mummies can annoy you at times.

nukemarine.png

Very good idea, I was going to do this myself.

But, you may consider changing the World 99 title. From what I understand, 66 and 99 Law Companies are two very seperate entities. 99 is No-Ess-Back, with other original rules.

Not to mention, W99 gets offended if you group them with the W66 company.

Very good idea, I was going to do this myself.

But, you may consider changing the World 99 title. From what I understand, 66 and 99 Law Companies are two very seperate entities. 99 is No-Ess-Back, with other original rules.

Not to mention, W99 gets offended if you group them with the W66 company.

Wah? Really? Didn't know that. Last time I went to 99 I got my Essence back but that was about three months ago :-w . Just wanted to say how nice the list is going and it's good to see so many Mini-Game worlds there.

World 99 is also used by some Tip.Iters who cannot get into World 9. I suppose you could call it the Unofficial Tip.It World.

some Tip.iters? Every tip.iter ive EVER met has been on world 99. The fact that it has law crafting also jsut saves us from hopping worlds!

Usually on world 99 I HYT like 2-10 people a day!

just what i was gonna say...+2
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

**Edit: Ok, thanks for pointing me to the article http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?times=42 so gotta alter purpose of this thread slightly**

Tip.Its did an article on so called official worlds for whatever aspect of Runescape. So why not present a complete list on the front page of a thread?

World 1 - F2P Merchanting World

World 2 - P2P Merchanting World

World 2 - Duel Arena World

World 2 - Temple Crafting World

World 6 - P2P Merchanting World Alternate

World 7 - F2P Tip.It World

World 9 - P2P Tip.It World

World 16 - F2P Air Crafting World

World 18 - Pking World

World 59 - Suggested Temple Crafting World

World 60 - Blast Furnace World

World 60 - Cosmic Crafting World

World 66 - Law Crafting World

World 77 - Pest Control World Alternate

World 78 - Pest Control World

World 91 - Runecrafting Level 91 World

World 98 - Pyramid Plunder World

World 99 - Law Crafting World Alternate

World 100 - Suggested Pest Control World

World 104 - Trouble Brewin World

This is from what I've heard. Ever thought what thoughts went into what made this. I know this is not all the "official" worlds.

Note - World 60 I happen to do cosmic crafting and hire runners, so take that with a grain of salt. Ditto with the Blast Furnace.

Opinions on these so-called official worlds? Thoughts on what should be included?

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?times=42

I like this, like if i need to make tons of nats fast, i could just click on this topic, and boom i know which world to go to lol \' i like it