"Official" Worlds for Whatever

NukeMarine

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a list that reflects the situation. The list is not the rule.

And yes, no clan worlds will be listed or considered.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

• 2 weeks later...

I changed the world to 99 on the front post.

If you want me to list a world that's "official" just point to a thread that has a lengthy discussion on it either in tip.it or the official forums (list the quick find code please).

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy

nuke theres no thread about this but could you please make world 123 the games room world when im bored i go to games room and theres only ever like two people there

both playing each other at a long boring game of checkers if tere was an offical world you could play loads of people and hte games room would be more full

please think about adding this

PM i seen you on the main runescaoe forums all the time til i got banned by a hacker :XD:

tif1mn0.png

Where did you hear abou w 91 being the lvl 91 rc world? :?
KKK
OMG LOOK WHAT HE POSTED WITH HIS FIRST POST!!!! OH EM GEE RACIST!!@!@!@!@!1111

PMG LOOK HE FLAMING AGAIN!!111SHIFTONEOONESHIFT!1!1

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think there's an official Pest Control world anymore. It's now like a floating market of high levels.

nukemarine.png

Ummm ,, World 9 tip it world ... :D
thats what i thought it was.. I always see a lot of tipers on it thats why i am usually there.. I've seen you running around rs a few times :)

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

• 3 weeks later...

This was a fun thread to make. Think it should be moved to help and advice, or guides forum?

nukemarine.png

The Temple Crafting World deffinatly need to change. It cannot stay world 2. World 2 has too many purposes and is a pain to join.

I have been wanting to change the Temple Crafting World for a loooong time!

world 59 suggested sounds good. The quest guide etc should change to this.

• 3 months later...

Well this thread looks elderly but it is the best I can find on search :D (No sign of the original thread linked to the editorial).

I was originally hunting for a thread started by someone - anyone! - for an "official" BA world, as even on nearly full worlds there are already very few people. I have found very little on the subject.

I have found one on the official forums which suggests 110. I like that - there's 10 waves (and world 10 is f2p) so 110 is easy to remember.

So ... will you join me on 110?

The Temple Crafting World deffinatly need to change. It cannot stay world 2. World 2 has too many purposes and is a pain to join.

I have been wanting to change the Temple Crafting World for a loooong time!

world 59 suggested sounds good. The quest guide etc should change to this.

Saw this & had to agree. A temple building world (not 2 (or any trading world) is desparately needed.
RS1600.png